First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Walkout

La Porte, TX

#61 Feb 21, 2011
east texas,
Wrong! so is here we go again.
Berlin

Houston, TX

#62 Feb 21, 2011
LPISD Tax Payer wrote:
Actually Mr. Graham is allowed to sign anything up to $50,000 without ever having to inform the school board. Heard him say it at a school board meeting
The office has the authority to approve the purchase of up to $50k; not the authority to sign the checks. Purchases do not happen in a dark alley.

The school district is audited every year by independent auditors. This is a painfully thorough process. Any purchases in excess of $1000 are examined. They check to see if it was budgeted, if the proper purchasing procedures were followed and if the cost was booked to the right place in the financials. If not, the item is brought to the attention of the audit committee.

Your imagination is getting away with you.
Loons

Pasadena, TX

#63 Feb 22, 2011
The conspiracy loons are howling at the moon again. Katherine Aguilar (Ricky) and her clueless followers just can't let go, so lies are being slung again. Both Greenville ISD and Stafford ISD were one step from being taken over by the state until Graham came in, fired the under performers and turned the Districts around. If they were bankrupt, it had nothing to do with Graham. He left them in good shape. By the way Stafford is the only "municipal" ISD in the State.

Also, Graham came in "after" the 2005 Bond election, in which the very sane and concerned patrons of LPISD voted to finally improve the schools that our kids were suffering in after 20 years of neglect. He not only did more with this money than anticipated, he did it better.

Oh, did I mention he got rid of the under performers and perverts, and the little gossip cliques in the administration? We have very solid professionals in there now. And yes, the District is audited every year, and we have received awards for record keeping and compliance.

Of course, the facts won't stop the howling loons.
Stop

Houston, TX

#64 Feb 22, 2011
Loons wrote:
The conspiracy loons are howling at the moon again. Katherine Aguilar (Ricky) and her clueless followers just can't let go, so lies are being slung again. Both Greenville ISD and Stafford ISD were one step from being taken over by the state until Graham came in, fired the under performers and turned the Districts around. If they were bankrupt, it had nothing to do with Graham. He left them in good shape. By the way Stafford is the only "municipal" ISD in the State.
Also, Graham came in "after" the 2005 Bond election, in which the very sane and concerned patrons of LPISD voted to finally improve the schools that our kids were suffering in after 20 years of neglect. He not only did more with this money than anticipated, he did it better.
Oh, did I mention he got rid of the under performers and perverts, and the little gossip cliques in the administration? We have very solid professionals in there now. And yes, the District is audited every year, and we have received awards for record keeping and compliance.
Of course, the facts won't stop the howling loons.
I am not KA. I am someone with a relative high up in education. The things I am hearing are straight from the mouths of administrators in Stafford. According to them, they had a mess to clean up with his departture, not just money, but also with the fear of administration he left behind. No conspiracy here, just the truth which sometimes bites.
StoporRicky

Houston, TX

#65 Feb 22, 2011
Sorry lately I've been Stop...we are one in the same.
Confirmed

Pasadena, TX

#66 Feb 22, 2011
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not KA. I am someone with a relative high up in education. The things I am hearing are straight from the mouths of administrators in Stafford. According to them, they had a mess to clean up with his departture, not just money, but also with the fear of administration he left behind. No conspiracy here, just the truth which sometimes bites.
Then you know first hand that before Graham, Stafford was going into state receivership for malfeasance and failure to teach, and it was your "high up" relative in the administration that was involved with that failure. No wonder you point fingers. You are a defender of dumbass.

Fear of administration. I guess so. A bunch of freeloaders. They took their checks, and the graft and corruption and the heck with the kids.

My bet is that your "High Up" relative got fired or exposed and you are after Graham ever since. Nice! Take your blasphemy back to Stafford.
Brenda

La Porte, TX

#68 Jul 11, 2013
Or maybe the option of resigning

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#69 Jul 11, 2013
Brenda wrote:
and possibly a new voice in the press box.
Something happen with Bird?
LaPorte2

Deer Park, TX

#70 Jul 14, 2013
robinhood wrote:
we didn't have this problem before the robin hood crap went into affect years ago. at one time, laporte and deer park were considered some of the richest school districts in the state. this is what happens when liberals get in the office. i do believe its called redistribution of wealth.
I do believe you right wing nuts have been in charge for the last 20 years.
Why

United States

#71 Jul 14, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text> Something happen with Bird?
Interesting Brenda's post was removed
Elaine

United States

#72 Jul 14, 2013
LaPorte2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you right wing nuts have been in charge for the last 20 years.
Yes we know educators are all right wing...your ignorance knows no bounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 2 hr Heavy Fed 1
Obama arrested? 7 hr Heavy Fed 12
merry chistmas to everyone!! 22 hr fubar 5
Fed and the White (power?) Movement Thu SamDamnit 26
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Thu SamDamnit 179
What makes you a racist? Thu dang 90
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! Thu Lomaxx 7

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 am PST

NBC Sports11:16AM
Redskins' RG3 has full practice, probable for game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:54 AM
DeMarco Murray good to go for Sunday
NBC Sports12:42 PM
Could Watt be 1st NFL MVP since Taylor in 1986? - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:04 PM
Romo, Cowboys not backing off against Redskins - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:01 PM
Andre Johnson surprised his uncle said he's open to a pay cut