Police: 14-year-old tries to flush newborn down school toilet

Apr 2, 2008 Full story: www.khou.com
Baytown Police tell 11 News that a 14-year-old girl gave birth this morning in a middle school bathroom then tried to flush the child. Full Story
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Apr 2, 2008
It is scary that a human being can act this way. I know she was only 14 and was probably scared but wow. She wasn't scared to have sex, gave birth in a bathroom and then trys to flush a baby down a toilet. This girl will be a great contributer to this world. Sickening.
Jeff

Yuba City, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Is the baby alive how you like it if someone flush you. is She in truble by the Police
chelsey s

Baytown, TX

#3 Jan 7, 2011
i understand the fear of what everyone might think or being a new mom but if she purposely wore baggy clothes she knew something was up im against abortion but it would have been better than the trajedy that was caused what i will never understand is how you could look at your child and do so un unthinkable thing.sad thing is that she probably thought she needed her parents consent so she decided to not let anyonr know that way when the baby arrived she could just get rid of the evidence and her life would be back to normal sad but this is a selfish world we live in she should fry for what she did...
not a judge

Baytown, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Be careful you who judge. I am not in support of this teen's actions in any way but...... be careful of your judgements. That is God's business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 39 min Elaine 11
Obama arrested? 51 min Elaine 15
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 57 min Elaine 2
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 6 hr fubar 27
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 6 hr fubar 17
merry chistmas to everyone!! Fri fubar 5
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Thu SamDamnit 179

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match