Police: 14-year-old tries to flush newborn down school toilet

Apr 2, 2008 | Posted by: khou | Full story: www.khou.com

Baytown Police tell 11 News that a 14-year-old girl gave birth this morning in a middle school bathroom then tried to flush the child.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2011
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

It is scary that a human being can act this way. I know she was only 14 and was probably scared but wow. She wasn't scared to have sex, gave birth in a bathroom and then trys to flush a baby down a toilet. This girl will be a great contributer to this world. Sickening.
Jeff

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Is the baby alive how you like it if someone flush you. is She in truble by the Police
chelsey s

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

i understand the fear of what everyone might think or being a new mom but if she purposely wore baggy clothes she knew something was up im against abortion but it would have been better than the trajedy that was caused what i will never understand is how you could look at your child and do so un unthinkable thing.sad thing is that she probably thought she needed her parents consent so she decided to not let anyonr know that way when the baby arrived she could just get rid of the evidence and her life would be back to normal sad but this is a selfish world we live in she should fry for what she did...
not a judge

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Be careful you who judge. I am not in support of this teen's actions in any way but...... be careful of your judgements. That is God's business!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long night shift.., 1 hr MisterZen 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Defiant1 22,191
Another police officer bites the dust (Nov '13) 5 hr not to bright 79
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Larry Driscoll 17,736
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr why 509
Sky's 10 hr Just Saying 2
Please... ignore Heavy Fed! (Sep '10) 10 hr Texan 16

Search the Baytown Forum:
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs