North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Rick Donaldson

knows the tricks of Obama and EPA, and Wildlands Project - where WE Texans give up our Land to Obama and BIG GOV.
Mark

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Hank Gilbert

Todd Staples is a very soft spoken Southern gentlemen, like a Clay Akin of sorts. His TV ads having him riding a horse and talking with a FAKE Southern drawl; to look and sound like an average East Texas good ol' boy redneck. This guy was born with a silver boot up his little butt. Loose the fake voice. I'm a Republican who is voting for Hank because I'd rather see a real Democrat fail, than a rancher's boy act like he knows what he's doing. Go back to the Palestine county fair boy.
Mark

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

P.S. have you ever Googled Todd Staples and how he co-authored a bogus BS law with the corrupt criminals in East Texas after a Jacksonville TX woman was murdered by her husband, a drug informant for the Cherokee County district attorney's office?
Faye Harris Amendment
Faye Bell Harris murder
2005 Proposition 4
http://cherokeecountytexas.wordpress.com/tag/...

http://www.seguinviolenceshelter.org/docs/wom...
Don

Lumberton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Hank Gilbert

Hank wants to protect us from bigagg
sue white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

lwagord wrote:
You cannot get better than Todd Staples
go
Hensley

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

At least Staples' family will be voting for him.
Registered Republicans (unlike Democrats) are smart enough to cross party lines, esp. in the case of Hank Gilbert. The NRA endorses Gilbert, the TSRA endores Gilbert and thats good enough for me. We don't need what we've had lately.
jmama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Todd Staples unless you don't care about eminent domain and want the government to take your land when they feel like it.
saidso

Decatur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

As long as it isnt a racist black!
Get a clue

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

hank is not my choice wrote:
have you folks ever googled Hank Gilbert and seen his past? Arrest Records? Lawsuits for non payments? now I understand he failed to deliver on a promise to the kids of whitehouse school about a golf scholarship? lack of integrity. may be a nice guy but we don't need another elected official who cant keep his word.
You mean that big bullshit load of half-truths and outright lies told by Todd Staples about Gilbert because Staples doesn't have anything concrete to offer on the issues pertaining to the job?

Yeah heard it before. Total BS.

All about it debunked here on Politfact

http://politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/a...
jmama

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

All I know is that most farmers and ranchers who are affected by legislation are supporting Todd Staples. I am not gonna bash his opponent. I am sure he is a very nice person. Just stating the facts that if people in Ag support Todd Staples then I would think he would be the best choice for the future of agriculture in TX.
steve o

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

todd
Jerry Hill

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Hank Gilbert

Hank came to Claude at Taylor's convience and won me over. A conserveist and a Demoncrat. A good Man.
Gilberto

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Hensley,

You are a total and complete liar. TSRA endorses Staples:
http://tsrapac.com/images/stories/general/vot...

The NRA endorses Staples:

http://www.nrapvf.org/grades-endorsements/201...

Just like Gilbert, you are full of lies.
Guy

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Hank Gilbert

I support Hank Gilbert because my family farms and we need someone that knows the industry because he has actually worked in it. We have plenty career politician like Staples
Hesley

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Gilberto wrote:
Hensley,
You are a total and complete liar. TSRA endorses Staples:
http://tsrapac.com/images/stories/general/vot...
The NRA endorses Staples:
http://www.nrapvf.org/grades-endorsements/201...
Just like Gilbert, you are full of lies.
I didn't say the NRA did not endorse Staples. I said the NRA did not OPPOSE Hank Gilbert.
Besideds, Gilbert doesn't have to fake some weird out-dated "southern" accent like Toddy Boy does in his commercials.
I didn't vote for Cllinton because he was a cheater and couldn't be trusted. I didn't vote for Staples because I don't trust anybody who pretends to talk with a Good Ol' Boy southern drawl; it means he's a liar. I lived in Central and East Texas my entire life and I never talked like I had a speech impediment.
Todd Staples is a fake farm boy.
governor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Todd Staples
Judged:

Soon to be governor
Hensley

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Soon to be back on the farm if he doesn't start talking right. Even ol' Phil Gramm, bless his heart, was an intelligent conservative guy, but sounded like a straight up inbred retard. It turns voters off.
Gilbert is for reforming the broke TDA, checking gas pumps every 2 years and modernizing food standards (with all that Mexican produce coming across the border). I especially agree with reforming eminent domain that since has allowed big powerline companies to just take over private property. That's not conservative, and Hank is a conversative Democrat (yes they exist in Texas).

As the Staples supporters show, Todd is actually running for Governor and has only political ambitions that exceed his acumen.
Uvalde

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

voted
Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Search the Baytown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min Janie 21,734
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Steve Dooley 17,275
La Porte preacher 3 hr girl, please 9
What happened 12 hr for real 37
Obama arresting doctors if they talk.. 18 hr SamDamnit 62
New Orphan Charity Wed Witty Nickname 1
Construction on Canada Wed noway 3
•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••