Want to hear opinions and start a dis...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
I have called cps three times. Baby JC is on his way back to children's in Dallas for continued seizures. Elaine, my nephew is all of 24 years old. I will gladly contribute all I can and have already helped guide him in some directions, and my son and his family have also gone there to offer assistance and encouragement, etc. He was the best person for the situation. I will gladly also go, but sometimes I am best used in the background because in person I tend to be controversial, etc. I am best on the phone sometimes dealing with officials and legal stuff.
You are on the right track. Too many cooks..etc. Provide encouragement and funding. Beyond that, you have to trust your family's decisions.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the right track. Too many cooks..etc. Provide encouragement and funding. Beyond that, you have to trust your family's decisions.
thanks. I have found put what judge released this idiot. His term ends in 2014. Wonder why his office won't call me back? It is ok. I know how to reach the newspaper.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23 Aug 1, 2013
Earlier this week in northeast Texas my one year old great nephew, my sister's grandson, was badly shaken and critically injured by his mother's boyfriend.(blunt force trauma to head and abdomen. Bleeding in the brain, stomach, and eyes.) It is currently unknown whether there will be any permanent damage.
The monster who did this lied to protect himself until almost 24 hours later. He confessed after he was arrested. This monster spent a few hours in jail and then bonded out. He is back at his usual job with a known company.
It bothers me that this monster is out free to continue his life as normal until his trial. I know that isn't against the law, but it seems somehow wrong in the universe that his innocent victim is still in the hospital and faces an uncertain future while he is free to go to work and carry on as usual.
My question is this: Do you think that a nationally recognized company should fire him now because he was charged and confessed, or should they wait for a conviction?
I think an injury of this magnitude deserves more than a felony charge. If you shake a baby I think prison is too good for you.
I am very sorry to hear about your tragedy. I think if he confessed he should be terminated. If he is found not guilty ......I do think that if he still has his job on Monday you should out his company if not sooner.
Please be careful. Child abusers are despicable people.
I spanked my son on his rear when he was small and I am still ashamed. Not abuse but discipline and it haunts me just the same.

But I don't know that.

#24 Aug 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sorry to hear about your tragedy. I think if he confessed he should be terminated. If he is found not guilty ......I do think that if he still has his job on Monday you should out his company if not sooner.
I spanked my son on his rear when he was small and I am still ashamed. Not abuse but discipline and it haunts me just the same.
Glad I am not the only one who feels guilty about spanking my son when he was young. I and another family member both sent letters to Lowe's corporate office by email. He was terminated.

The baby is back in ICU because of seizures. Through my multiple phone calls to make sure all officials are aware of this, I found out that Hopkins county has arrived at conclusion that it is illegal for them to monitor pre-trial defendants, leaving them free to do as they please. This defendant is currently in Amarillo at a family wedding.

But I don't know that.

#25 Aug 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, and thank you for the kind words and for your concern.
fubar

Corona, CA

#26 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
oh, and thank you for the kind words and for your concern.
It is a horrible situation that no child should have to go through. Everyone has The right to have children, not everyone should.

But I don't know that.

#27 Aug 3, 2013
Miracle. That is what the doctor at children's in Dallas calls it. No way a baby with his MRI should have been up walking around and playing like he was after they got the seizures under control :)

Still don't want the creep on the streets. The MRI speaks to the severity of the shaking. Fortunately, God has the last word on the outcome.
littleoleladyofP asadena

Pasadena, TX

#28 Aug 3, 2013
I am glad that he is going to be OK. I am glad that this monster lost his job. Living in a right-to-work state, one can be fired without a reason. His employer had every right to fire him
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#29 Aug 3, 2013
I worked(retired) for a BIG company, and in another state they had a guy do a heinous crime...they fired him, he sued for his job back but the COURTS found for the Company as his crime had shamed the company in that community!
THEY SHOULD FIRE HIM!

But I don't know that.

#30 Aug 3, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
I worked(retired) for a BIG company, and in another state they had a guy do a heinous crime...they fired him, he sued for his job back but the COURTS found for the Company as his crime had shamed the company in that community!
THEY SHOULD FIRE HIM!
thank you lomaxx. I agree.
Ron

Deer Park, TX

#31 Aug 3, 2013
E tu lomaxx? Surely you know everything in this forum is one person talking to self.

But I don't know that.

#32 Aug 4, 2013
Ron wrote:
E tu lomaxx? Surely you know everything in this forum is one person talking to self.
Are you an idiot in real life or did you stay at a holiday inn last night? My guess is idiocy is pervasive in every fiber of your DNA. The MIKN/HF boat sailed a long time ago, shipwrecked, and sank for most people.

BTW, if you search Hopkins County records you will find the case I am talking about. Theoretically, if one did this and used all publically available internet information there would be no link to HF, but I could easily be tracked down. Give me a defendant's name, and usually, unless people are really smart when it comes to staying off the internet, I can tell you more than you can imagine just by using basic, public, free internet information. Theoretically, you should be able to do the same with me.
Ron

Bellville, TX

#33 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot in real life or did you stay at a holiday inn last night? My guess is idiocy is pervasive in every fiber of your DNA. The MIKN/HF boat sailed a long time ago, shipwrecked, and sank for most people.
BTW, if you search Hopkins County records you will find the case I am talking about. Theoretically, if one did this and used all publically available internet information there would be no link to HF, but I could easily be tracked down. Give me a defendant's name, and usually, unless people are really smart when it comes to staying off the internet, I can tell you more than you can imagine just by using basic, public, free internet information. Theoretically, you should be able to do the same with me.
So you just spent hours of your free time defending Heavy on several forums? All as the same time as Heavy. Yeah right loser. Get a life. You have no one to play with so you have created friends and enemies to make yourself seem relevant and you are just a d-bag.

But I don't know that.

#34 Aug 5, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just spent hours of your free time defending Heavy on several forums? All as the same time as Heavy. Yeah right loser. Get a life. You have no one to play with so you have created friends and enemies to make yourself seem relevant and you are just a d-bag.
actually, I did and still will spend time defending hf's. Doesn't make us the same person. Guess you weren't up to the challenge. Easier to be angry than admit it i guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 2 hr Heavy Fed 12
Jorge Cardona 4 hr An old friend 1
News Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court (Sep '06) Sat REX 5
Walmart clergy Sat Defiant1 4
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... Sat lides 17
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain Fri Defiant1 13
Atheism: (Jan '12) Fri Heavy Fed 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages