Our Rep Steve Stockman is a Joke

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Very Concerned Citizen

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?

Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.

Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.

He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.

Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.

Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.

Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like a great guy to me. Maybe if we had more like him we could slow down the train to socialism town.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?
Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.
Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.
He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.
Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.
Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.
Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!

GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?
Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.
Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.
He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.
Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.
Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.
Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.
To Very Concerned GOAT:
And I thought the extremist was just re-elected!!! Silly me!
Can you get over it, GOAT??? I was hoping you'd move BACK to Detroit where they have KITCHENS!
WTH

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!
GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Hear! Hear!!
LaPorte2

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!
GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Hang on to your power while you can. In ten years this state will be BLUE. Yes change is a coming you bunch of backwood hillbillies.
Pinche Gringo

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jan 20, 2013
And how will it become a blue state? I wanna hear you say it.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2013
LaPorte2 is on the same drugs as fatass!
Get your butt back to New England/Chicago and suck the WELFARE that is paid by TEXAS!
(nice try goat!) LaPorte2=gotp=welfare mongers
and tries to stir up CRAP!

PS goat: I know you won't answer me you spineless C-_t
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Laporte2/GOAT, it's "backwoods" hillbillies. Why don't you hit up the urban dictionary before you attempt your half-ass insults. And where does an 8-pound-water-head get off calling anyone a hillbilly?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
Laporte2/GOAT, it's "backwoods" hillbillies. Why don't you hit up the urban dictionary before you attempt your half-ass insults. And where does an 8-pound-water-head get off calling anyone a hillbilly?
What are you talking about Pinche?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 20, 2013
By the way, goat doesn't know how to use a dictionary! LOL!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
By the way, goat doesn't know how to use a dictionary! LOL!
Urban dictionary is quite possibly the best source of information for those of us who are too old to understand what anyone under the age of 18 is saying. You can get it as an app on most phones. I am sure it available online, but I use the app. It is pretty intensely vulgar.
Very Concerned Citizen

Pasadena, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2013
You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.

What a shame because Obama about doubled the S&P index during his 4 years, while Bush cut it in half.

That is the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans steal from you and make you feel good about it.

Republicans take away your constitutional rights and make you feel good about it.

Republicans cannot cut spending, they just can't do it. They like debt, lots of it, and they don't like paying their bills.

Democrats focus on jobs, education, healthcare and permit businesses to compete on an even playing field. They don't have to "make you feel good," because under Democrats, you are doing good.
Pinche Gringo

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.

What a shame because Obama about doubled the S&P index during his 4 years, while Bush cut it in half.

That is the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans steal from you and make you feel good about it.

Republicans take away your constitutional rights and make you feel good about it.

Republicans cannot cut spending, they just can't do it. They like debt, lots of it, and they don't like paying their bills.

Democrats focus on jobs, education, healthcare and permit businesses to compete on an even playing field. They don't have to "make you feel good," because under Democrats, you are doing good.
Complete and utter bullshit. So you're saying Obama is personally responsible for the S&P's performance? Then is he personally responsible for adding 6 trillion dollars to the deficit? You say Republicans like debt. Explain this in reference to Obama's debt performance. You say Republicans like to steal. What do you call increased taxes? And what and from whom are they stealing? You say Republicans take away constitutional rights? What are you referring to? The same programs under the Patriot Act that Obama has not only continued but expanded? Republicans don't like paying their bills and can't cut spending? Who's trying to rain in spending by halting debt limit increases? Republicans. Who hasn't put forth a budget in 4 years? Obama.
And you're rant on "feeling good" is hilarious. Feeling good should have been Obama's campaign slogan.

Look, we understand that you're a victim. You have to blame your shitty life on someone and you can't make fact based arguments, just emotional conjecture about what you "feel" is taking place. You're really desperate when you result to insults and it only makes your shitty arguments look even sillier.

Happy Wednesday.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.
Goat, your post about "white racists" is racist. I find this especially strange since you are white yourself.

Go take a bath, shave your legs and get a job. Then you will know what it is like to EARN a living. You might come to understand what the rest of us have known all our lives. Life is hard. Nothing is free.
History Buff

Pasadena, TX

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Not sure who you are talking about here (Goat?) but from the tone of the posts here, you seem to be in the same mind frame of the racists in Jasper who have a special way of giving black people like James Byrd a unwanted tow behind pickup trucks on the end of a rope. These racists and white supremacists are the fellow travelers of Steve Stockman.

I find this mind set of yours and that of Steve Stockman criminal.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#17 Jan 26, 2013
History Buff wrote:
Not sure who you are talking about here (Goat?) but from the tone of the posts here, you seem to be in the same mind frame of the racists in Jasper who have a special way of giving black people like James Byrd a unwanted tow behind pickup trucks on the end of a rope. These racists and white supremacists are the fellow travelers of Steve Stockman.

I find this mind set of yours and that of Steve Stockman criminal.
The "tone" is racist? Can you provide any evidence linking Steve Stockman to any white supremacy groups? Or is your "argument" that Steve Stockman is white and a Republican so he must be racist and by making arguments contrary to the original post, we're all a bunch of racists?
History Buff

Pasadena, TX

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!

It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
Pinche Gringo

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2013
History Buff wrote:
Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!

It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
You must have been captain of the debate team! What can be said to counter such a clear and concise argument? Nothing. I have no retort. I mean, you used FOUR equals symbols. Not one. Not two. Not three. But FOUR. Holy shit! Them you doubled down with your trump card, the Dodo bird! That's like dropping' the mic.
Oh, there wasn't really anything of substance, but more bat-shit insane rambling about who you deem to be racist. But the way you made absolutely no point or sense was so stylishly was brilliant. Bravo.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 29, 2013
History Buff wrote:
Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!
It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
OMG! She used the "Dodo" word!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke New York! 53 min What I say xoxo 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 677
Zoo at Herman Park 3 hr fubar 8
WMD's found in Iraq! 3 hr fubar 4
Nuke Dallas!!! 3 hr fubar 136
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Manny 535
ces sociétés de michael kors sacs distribution 17 hr bgfvc 1

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]