Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Very Concerned Citizen

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?

Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.

Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.

He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.

Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.

Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.

Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds like a great guy to me. Maybe if we had more like him we could slow down the train to socialism town.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?
Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.
Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.
He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.
Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.
Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.
Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!

GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can you believe that the national press has identified our 36th Cong District (La Porte and East Texas like Jasper) Representative Steve Stockman as a total far right wing whack job?
Of course you can. Most of you voted for him.
Now Stockman wants to file impeachment charges on Obama for limiting the number of rounds in an assault weapon.
He voted against the powerful leader John Boehner as Speaker and FEMA Aid to Sandy Victums even though he represents us.
Bottomline, don't expect any help from the Government in time of crisis here.
Yep...NRA proud, NRA bought and paid for...He likes assault weapons that kill kids in schools, people in theaters and sports events.
Keep your eye on this Republican whacko. We are represented by an extremist.
To Very Concerned GOAT:
And I thought the extremist was just re-elected!!! Silly me!
Can you get over it, GOAT??? I was hoping you'd move BACK to Detroit where they have KITCHENS!
WTH

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!
GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Hear! Hear!!
LaPorte2

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the majority of the voters in the district voted for him because he represents OUR views.
Yes Zero should be impeached for many reasons, this one violating our civil rights.
Yes, we should not sent $60 billion to New Jersey because their carpet got damp.
Yes, I don't ever expect government to help..ever. You should not either. It's not the job of the government to pay your bills.
Yes, we should arm our teachers so they can protect our children.(assault weapons were NOT used at Sandy Hook!)
Yes, Stockman is furthering the ideals of his constituents. Good job!
GOAT, if you would take a bath and get a job, he would be representing you too!
Hang on to your power while you can. In ten years this state will be BLUE. Yes change is a coming you bunch of backwood hillbillies.
Pinche Gringo

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And how will it become a blue state? I wanna hear you say it.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LaPorte2 is on the same drugs as fatass!
Get your butt back to New England/Chicago and suck the WELFARE that is paid by TEXAS!
(nice try goat!) LaPorte2=gotp=welfare mongers
and tries to stir up CRAP!

PS goat: I know you won't answer me you spineless C-_t
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laporte2/GOAT, it's "backwoods" hillbillies. Why don't you hit up the urban dictionary before you attempt your half-ass insults. And where does an 8-pound-water-head get off calling anyone a hillbilly?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pinche Gringo wrote:
Laporte2/GOAT, it's "backwoods" hillbillies. Why don't you hit up the urban dictionary before you attempt your half-ass insults. And where does an 8-pound-water-head get off calling anyone a hillbilly?
What are you talking about Pinche?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2013
 
By the way, goat doesn't know how to use a dictionary! LOL!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lomaxx wrote:
By the way, goat doesn't know how to use a dictionary! LOL!
Urban dictionary is quite possibly the best source of information for those of us who are too old to understand what anyone under the age of 18 is saying. You can get it as an app on most phones. I am sure it available online, but I use the app. It is pretty intensely vulgar.
Very Concerned Citizen

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.

What a shame because Obama about doubled the S&P index during his 4 years, while Bush cut it in half.

That is the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans steal from you and make you feel good about it.

Republicans take away your constitutional rights and make you feel good about it.

Republicans cannot cut spending, they just can't do it. They like debt, lots of it, and they don't like paying their bills.

Democrats focus on jobs, education, healthcare and permit businesses to compete on an even playing field. They don't have to "make you feel good," because under Democrats, you are doing good.
Pinche Gringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.

What a shame because Obama about doubled the S&P index during his 4 years, while Bush cut it in half.

That is the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans steal from you and make you feel good about it.

Republicans take away your constitutional rights and make you feel good about it.

Republicans cannot cut spending, they just can't do it. They like debt, lots of it, and they don't like paying their bills.

Democrats focus on jobs, education, healthcare and permit businesses to compete on an even playing field. They don't have to "make you feel good," because under Democrats, you are doing good.
Complete and utter bullshit. So you're saying Obama is personally responsible for the S&P's performance? Then is he personally responsible for adding 6 trillion dollars to the deficit? You say Republicans like debt. Explain this in reference to Obama's debt performance. You say Republicans like to steal. What do you call increased taxes? And what and from whom are they stealing? You say Republicans take away constitutional rights? What are you referring to? The same programs under the Patriot Act that Obama has not only continued but expanded? Republicans don't like paying their bills and can't cut spending? Who's trying to rain in spending by halting debt limit increases? Republicans. Who hasn't put forth a budget in 4 years? Obama.
And you're rant on "feeling good" is hilarious. Feeling good should have been Obama's campaign slogan.

Look, we understand that you're a victim. You have to blame your shitty life on someone and you can't make fact based arguments, just emotional conjecture about what you "feel" is taking place. You're really desperate when you result to insults and it only makes your shitty arguments look even sillier.

Happy Wednesday.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very Concerned Citizen wrote:
You are right, he does represent the ignorant backwoods, high school drop out white racists. You know...you.
Goat, your post about "white racists" is racist. I find this especially strange since you are white yourself.

Go take a bath, shave your legs and get a job. Then you will know what it is like to EARN a living. You might come to understand what the rest of us have known all our lives. Life is hard. Nothing is free.
History Buff

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not sure who you are talking about here (Goat?) but from the tone of the posts here, you seem to be in the same mind frame of the racists in Jasper who have a special way of giving black people like James Byrd a unwanted tow behind pickup trucks on the end of a rope. These racists and white supremacists are the fellow travelers of Steve Stockman.

I find this mind set of yours and that of Steve Stockman criminal.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

History Buff wrote:
Not sure who you are talking about here (Goat?) but from the tone of the posts here, you seem to be in the same mind frame of the racists in Jasper who have a special way of giving black people like James Byrd a unwanted tow behind pickup trucks on the end of a rope. These racists and white supremacists are the fellow travelers of Steve Stockman.

I find this mind set of yours and that of Steve Stockman criminal.
The "tone" is racist? Can you provide any evidence linking Steve Stockman to any white supremacy groups? Or is your "argument" that Steve Stockman is white and a Republican so he must be racist and by making arguments contrary to the original post, we're all a bunch of racists?
History Buff

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!

It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
Pinche Gringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

History Buff wrote:
Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!

It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
You must have been captain of the debate team! What can be said to counter such a clear and concise argument? Nothing. I have no retort. I mean, you used FOUR equals symbols. Not one. Not two. Not three. But FOUR. Holy shit! Them you doubled down with your trump card, the Dodo bird! That's like dropping' the mic.
Oh, there wasn't really anything of substance, but more bat-shit insane rambling about who you deem to be racist. But the way you made absolutely no point or sense was so stylishly was brilliant. Bravo.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

History Buff wrote:
Stockman = NRA = White = Republican = Racist!
It is the Republican formula for extinction. It isn't totally perfect but good enough to be working toward their goal to be as relevant as the Dodo Bird.
OMG! She used the "Dodo" word!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••