Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20041 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You keep making excuses for blacks to butcher one another.Why? Are blacks committing murders far out of proportion to their population a result of slavery and unequal treatment? Because they were slaves, they should now exterminate themselves to extinction? The War on Poverty was a trillion plus dollar failure.Instead of excusing the annihilation of generations of blacks, don't you think we should find a way to stop this brutality? Things have got to change.I favor an attempt to give these kids some type of family, besides GANGS, and I believe it will benefit us all to do so.Gangs, Bloods, Crips, Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Texas Syndicate, are parasites who destroy by offering a false"family"to identify with, and belong to.I ask you straight out Forand, what is your opinion?
No worries waco, BF, is still stuck in the last century. Look at the data he slings out here. The 1940's, 50's, blah, blah, blah. This guy is such a blowhard he could fill the Hindenburg. He a wannabe "think tank" professor. He'd never make though because of his inability to absorb CURRENT statistics. All BF can do is expand a topic so he thinks every sentence is fact. Don't give the guy a venue, he's a clown.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20042 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You keep making excuses for blacks to butcher one another.Why? Are blacks committing murders far out of proportion to their population a result of slavery and unequal treatment? Because they were slaves, they should now exterminate themselves to extinction? The War on Poverty was a trillion plus dollar failure.Instead of excusing the annihilation of generations of blacks, don't you think we should find a way to stop this brutality? Things have got to change.I favor an attempt to give these kids some type of family, besides GANGS, and I believe it will benefit us all to do so.Gangs, Bloods, Crips, Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Texas Syndicate, are parasites who destroy by offering a false"family"to identify with, and belong to.I ask you straight out Forand, what is your opinion?
If you ever get a short and honest answer out of Blarney, I will probably go into shock. Blarney and his ilk have no reasoning skills or solutions to
anything other than trying to control everyone who is an honest, law-abiding citizen to start with.

Law-abiding citizens are the best targets for liberal control freaks who like controlling others. Why?. Because the gutless pantywaists are too
afraid to try dictating to the actual problems in this society. Keeping millions on welfare creates social programs for liberals.

The Liberal dogma in this country has created a class of sub-humans who despise the very same people that support them through tax dollars. The
War On Poverty is a classic example of what happens when liberals are
in charge of anything.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20043 Aug 24, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>No worries waco, BF, is still stuck in the last century. Look at the data he slings out here. The 1940's, 50's, blah, blah, blah. This guy is such a blowhard he could fill the Hindenburg. He a wannabe "think tank" professor. He'd never make though because of his inability to absorb CURRENT statistics. All BF can do is expand a topic so he thinks every sentence is fact. Don't give the guy a venue, he's a clown.
You said it!. Blarney is a waste of time and proves it with every post.
John DD

Waco, TX

#20046 Aug 25, 2013
Bernie, you are a hero by taking the time to tell exactly what had happened. Republikans will not understand because the truth hurst and they all live a life in total denial. And to those that disagreed with you, the only explanation is because they have their head so far inside their anus with an open mouth tasting and swallowing their own waste. HAHAHAHA! yep they all like to eat their own sh*t.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20047 Aug 25, 2013
John DD wrote:
Bernie, you are a hero by taking the time to tell exactly what had happened. Republikans will not understand because the truth hurst and they all live a life in total denial. And to those that disagreed with you, the only explanation is because they have their head so far inside their anus with an open mouth tasting and swallowing their own waste. HAHAHAHA! yep they all like to eat their own sh*t.
Awww, how cute. Blarney has a follower. Both of you fit quite nicely on that short bus with room for at least two more. Just don't lose your Lone Star card.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20048 Aug 25, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, how cute. Blarney has a follower. Both of you fit quite nicely on that short bus with room for at least two more. Just don't lose your Lone Star card.
John Dumbass Dick is quite a little d##k su##ker.Like most libs, the nitwit thinks he is beyond reproach, and like most libs,talks real brave when he is in a nice safe room behind his mamas keyboard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20049 Aug 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> John Dumbass Dick is quite a little d##k su##ker.Like most libs, the nitwit thinks he is beyond reproach, and like most libs,talks real brave when he is in a nice safe room behind his mamas keyboard.
He's just another low I.Q. LIEbral follower and probably is a pee-pee puffer to boot.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20051 Aug 25, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/11/28... Check out Jeff Davis County and explain that one!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20052 Aug 25, 2013
Dang wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/interac tive/2009/11/28/us/20091128-fo odstamps.html?_r=0 Check out Jeff Davis County and explain that one!!!
Obamanomics hard at work. No wonder why we call him the Food Stamp President.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20053 Aug 25, 2013
Can you remember the promises that the blamer-in-chief made in 2008?. I guess these broken promises were all Bushes fault too huh?.

“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.

“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.

“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.

“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.

“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.

"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."

“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.

“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."

"I'll close Guantanamo."

"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."

"I'll unite the people of this great country"
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20055 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but page after page of finger pointing Blarney?. Face it, the current regime is totally devoid of ideas to help the middle class prosper and only exists to serve the corporate masters who want to enslave us more.

Defiant has a memory problem. Have stated several comments with facts that he evades, distracts with no substance or facts.
There may be help on the way for that dysfunction. MIT has discovered how to select specific memories and repair them. They would have a field day with dysfunctional individuals such as defiant.
Interesting development. Some day will we be able to forget what makes us ignorant and replace it with what makes us intelligent?
Will pessimist become more optimistic and optimistic become more pessimistic?
Will we ever achieve the position where we can forget our insanity and replace it with rational intelligence?
Wonder if they could help with those that have an exam coming up?
http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_ramirez_and_xu...

Now defiant try being specific as to what you disagree with without babbling.
Defiant emulates the Intoxicated Tea Partiers. Why even the S.C. right wing conservative republicans are attacking their Tea Partiers. Stocking the primaries with new candidates to oust the Tea Party candidates that have run amuck. LOL Even his Ted Cruz Senator {Texas} has stooped to Rove tactics by orchestrating a protest against his defund Obamacare rally. Two or three shouting USA, USA, USA puppet protest. Guess he thinks this callow demonstration will gain him support. Perhaps amongst the dysfunctional nuts like defiant, that will strike a chord. They are for Shutdown, Hostage Ransom, our way or the highway ideologies is the way to go. Republicans are in deep do do with such disastrous tactics. 2014 coming up, show them how deep in that do do their in. We the people require actual leadership and not stone age pirates for our democracy.
In slaving of our population is orchestrated by the 1% that own those coperations. Typical nut assessment; that it has been the liberals that have been trying to regulate those ideologies of inequalities of corporates and the too big to fail Banks and poorly regulated Wall Street CEO's. DUH guess who is OBSTRUCTING those regulations?

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20056 Aug 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
What you call excuses are proven facts. Simply put yourself in the same scenarios of the African American. For over a century subjugated to second or third class citizenship. Last to be hired first to be fired. Harassed by the police and or held guilty for crimes they did not commit. How can they have structured peaceful family life? Families break down and to maintain their social perspectives they digress into gangs. Back to archaic tribal affiliations, with Tit for Tat scenarios. Try it sometime. One guy did do just that with a medication that turned his pigmentation from whit to black.{Black Like Me; book} Went down South and got an education of the white mans ignorance, first hand.
Trillion dollar war on poverty? State timelines.
Presently Obama is seeking to attack inequality in our economics distributions, of which we rate the lowest in the civilized developing nations. GINI coefficient {0= equality: 1 = Inequality} is at .47. Africa and Latino South America are .5 ot higher. 1980 we were at .4 thus inequality has been severely increasing. Sweden is .3 or below and Netherlands is .31. Presently we are at the levels of nations such as Turkey and Iran.
Addressing the issues of inequality will suppress the dysfunctions that produce family disintegration and gangs as well as poverty.
That is why I have been hitting on inequality. Giving small examples from sources such as “The Price Of Inequality” by Joseph E. Stiglitz, Nobel prize winner in economics. Want some more; . One is Michael Mandelbaum. Economic advisors to various presidents here in the USA and a few other outlying sovereignties. Has several books on the subject of Liberal International Free Trade Markets. One to get you started ,“The Ideas That Conquered The World”.
Another Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box by Bob Deitrick and Lew Goldfarb. Statistics on the past 80 years of each and every president.
Now put down your foxy tabloids and comic books and read something that actually has substance and facts.
Of course that would be against ideologies of the right wing. They prefer an ignorant herd. Much easier to manipulate them to cut their own throats and save them the problem of doing their own butchering. LOL Now how is that for my opinion.

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20057 Aug 26, 2013
Does the DD stand for Disgusting Dung? John? Oh John, Dung Depository, tooooooooooo funny. Barney now has a s--t head for a follower. John, head tooooooo funny.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20058 Aug 26, 2013
John DD wrote:
LOL there are some stars that ACTUALLY do sparkle. John DD is one more.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20059 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Can you remember the promises that the blamer-in-chief made in 2008?. I guess these broken promises were all Bushes fault too huh?.
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country"
For a complete list of campaign promises look here little inbred imbecile.
promises kept 45%
compromised on 25%
broken 22%

Now lets look at the republican congressional promises
promises kept 38%
compromised 30%
broken 32%

looks like the President, also known as the COMMANDER AND CHIEF kept more promises and broke less that your pathetic excuse for a congress.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20061 Aug 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Does the DD stand for Disgusting Dung? John? Oh John, Dung Depository, tooooooooooo funny. Barney now has a s--t head for a follower. John, head tooooooo funny.
AND then we have the Tex Black Hole. No substance, no facts, dysfunctional, illiterate with derogatory callow sophomoric comments; NOW that constitutes the right wing nuts ideology.
You want to OWN something? Own up to the fact of your ignorance in politicks. Now that’s something no one can take away from you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20062 Aug 26, 2013
He kept 45% Broke 22% 25% compromised, that leaves 8% unaccounted for. Pathetic excuse for a Congress and a President. Don't promise things you can't deliver, a broken promise is a lie. That makes the POTUS and Congress LIARS. It makes no difference which tells the most lies, BOTH ARE LIARS! PRESIDENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF LIAR all rolled into one. After all by you own count he lies 22% of the time.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20063 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever get a short and honest answer out of Blarney, I will probably go into shock. Blarney and his ilk have no reasoning skills or solutions to
anything other than trying to control everyone who is an honest, law-abiding citizen to start with.
Law-abiding citizens are the best targets for liberal control freaks who like controlling others. Why?. Because the gutless pantywaists are too
afraid to try dictating to the actual problems in this society. Keeping millions on welfare creates social programs for liberals.
The Liberal dogma in this country has created a class of sub-humans who despise the very same people that support them through tax dollars. The
War On Poverty is a classic example of what happens when liberals are
in charge of anything.
From your comment one can see you are not in compliance with the Marine Code of ethics.“Leave No One Behind”. Another institution you seek to slander. Never made it to Nam did ya.
Law abiding citizens? DUH who made those laws? Same ones you oppose to regulating too big to fail banks. Oh yeah we know you well. Anti everything, Anarchist. Spewing words you have no knowledge of. Deregulate is the hue and cry of your clan. Criminals and corruptive officials love you.
What a meat head !
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20064 Aug 26, 2013
You can take nothing from anyone Barney just more long winded blah blah blah. Go back to the outhouse with your loyal Dung Depository, you deserve each other.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20065 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamanomics hard at work. No wonder why we call him the Food Stamp President.
Well meat head fails to comprehend simple math. Lets see if we can help him. One growing number of population; Two increase of inequality through republicans austerity policies and Three the Great Recession and its after math that increased poverty. DUH do you think that adds up to something?
Help the desperate impoverished, that republicans created. Defiant say Bah Humbug. It will help to expedite the termination of the surplus population.
Now with republican’s 1929 Great Depression and their 2008 Great Recession they want one more shot at it. Third time is a charm or a strike out. 2014 coming up lets call them out on a technicality. They are not intelligent enough to be in the game in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 2 hr Lomaxx 7
What makes you a racist? 14 hr Elaine 89
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 14 hr Elaine 16
merry chistmas to everyone!! 14 hr Elaine 4
LaPorte Post Office 18 hr fubar 20
CIA Torture Report 18 hr fubar 42
Wal Mart storage containers (Sep '09) Wed ShockWave 17

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match