Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 799)

Showing posts 15,961 - 15,980 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Savages Delay Science wrote:
The finding of the remains of Kennewick Man in Washington State several years ago cast fear into the hearts and minds of so-called “Native Americans,” and the leeches, or inbred mestizo gypsy-immigrants who try to dignify their heritage with such misnomers as "Hispanic," and try to jump onto the Indians' bandwagon.
The so-called Native Americans feared that the savagery of their ancestors would be supplanted by the history of the European white man who was on the North American Continent first. They fear losing their gravy train of freebies on the reservations that are there because someone convinced the white people we took their land.
In a way, this controversy is a microcosm of what will happen if it is ever revealed that there are indeed extraterrestrial travelers here on earth. It would suddenly make the Holy Bible what it is: a book of myths. Hence, the Government panders to the ignorant and caters to the status quo. The Roswell Cover-up is a good example.
The savages managed to delay the study of Kennewick Man for nine years before the most liberal court in the U.S., the Ninth District, contrary to its usual retro-progress, acceded to the demands of scientists and pushed the bigots aside. See link below.
“The finding of the skeleton triggered a nine-year legal clash between scientists, the American government and Native American tribes who claim Kennewick Man as one of their ancestors. In February 2004, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that a cultural link between any of the Native American tribes and the Kennewick Man was not genetically justified, allowing scientific study of the remains to continue.[3][4]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man
Geneticists have discovered genetic European markers in many of the tribes of the so-called native Americans; more frequently in the Civilized Tribes, including the Cherokees. Other tribes with such markers are the Comanche (Early European explorers noted their red hair and red beards), and the Melungeon.
“(Christianity) preserves that which is ripe for destruction.”
~Nietzsche.
Bigotry, demagoguery and ignorance delay progress; and the leaders in using myths to keep us dumbed down have always been the Church.
The finding of one lousy skeleton doesn't prove jack. Speaking of extraterrestrial traveling, it's time for you to crawl back into your
flying saucer and fly yourself back to your home planet of Uranus, isn't
it?.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Savages Delay Science wrote:
The finding of the remains of Kennewick Man in Washington State several years ago cast fear into the hearts and minds of so-called “Native Americans,” and the leeches, or inbred mestizo gypsy-immigrants who try to dignify their heritage with such misnomers as "Hispanic," and try to jump onto the Indians' bandwagon.
The so-called Native Americans feared that the savagery of their ancestors would be supplanted by the history of the European white man who was on the North American Continent first. They fear losing their gravy train of freebies on the reservations that are there because someone convinced the white people we took their land.
In a way, this controversy is a microcosm of what will happen if it is ever revealed that there are indeed extraterrestrial travelers here on earth. It would suddenly make the Holy Bible what it is: a book of myths. Hence, the Government panders to the ignorant and caters to the status quo. The Roswell Cover-up is a good example.
The savages managed to delay the study of Kennewick Man for nine years before the most liberal court in the U.S., the Ninth District, contrary to its usual retro-progress, acceded to the demands of scientists and pushed the bigots aside. See link below.
“The finding of the skeleton triggered a nine-year legal clash between scientists, the American government and Native American tribes who claim Kennewick Man as one of their ancestors. In February 2004, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that a cultural link between any of the Native American tribes and the Kennewick Man was not genetically justified, allowing scientific study of the remains to continue.[3][4]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man
Geneticists have discovered genetic European markers in many of the tribes of the so-called native Americans; more frequently in the Civilized Tribes, including the Cherokees. Other tribes with such markers are the Comanche (Early European explorers noted their red hair and red beards), and the Melungeon.
“(Christianity) preserves that which is ripe for destruction.”
~Nietzsche.
Bigotry, demagoguery and ignorance delay progress; and the leaders in using myths to keep us dumbed down have always been the Church.
Then worship your god of religion.People use religion to advance their own agendas, and line their pockets.Human nature shocks you? Doesn't diminish the message.
Petro is a Throwback

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Is Petro a throwback neanderthal? Stranger things do happen. Just think how much money the State has wasted trying to educate him and to house him in mental and criminal institutions.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Petro is a Throwback wrote:
Is Petro a throwback neanderthal? Stranger things do happen. Just think how much money the State has wasted trying to educate him and to house him in mental and criminal institutions.
No, but your sisters are.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but your sisters are.
im sorry i just spoke to my lazy fatass mom she said my whole family is like that.
Otro Petro_Type

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The finding of one lousy skeleton doesn't prove jack. Speaking of extraterrestrial traveling, it's time for you to crawl back into your
flying saucer and fly yourself back to your home planet of Uranus, isn't
it?.
When scientific information is posted on a Topix, there is always at least one idiot who has an obsessive compulsive disorder that compels him to show his stupidity to the world. In this case, that's you. At least you did not put hour name on your post and spared your ethnic group the assurance that you are a half-educated gypsy-immigrant mestizo inbred.

If you had not been so anxious to show your abject stupidity, you would have done some research before spouting off. But that is where your ethnicity is a handicap. You think that everyone else is as stupid as you and your ethnic group, and won't check out your statement. I blame schools for making people like you think they are intellectually equal to the leaders of the planet. Cheating in grading at schools have produced fools like you and the Internet provides you the opportunity to show off your ignorance.

FYI, several TRIBES of Kennewick Man have been discovered. Some of them have tribal names other than Kennewick, but all show the same European origins. I'll wait until you show your stupidity again, then Ill post the facts here.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Otro Petro_Type wrote:
<quoted text>
When scientific information is posted on a Topix, there is always at least one idiot who has an obsessive compulsive disorder that compels him to show his stupidity to the world. In this case, that's you. At least you did not put hour name on your post and spared your ethnic group the assurance that you are a half-educated gypsy-immigrant mestizo inbred.
If you had not been so anxious to show your abject stupidity, you would have done some research before spouting off. But that is where your ethnicity is a handicap. You think that everyone else is as stupid as you and your ethnic group, and won't check out your statement. I blame schools for making people like you think they are intellectually equal to the leaders of the planet. Cheating in grading at schools have produced fools like you and the Internet provides you the opportunity to show off your ignorance.
FYI, several TRIBES of Kennewick Man have been discovered. Some of them have tribal names other than Kennewick, but all show the same European origins. I'll wait until you show your stupidity again, then Ill post the facts here.
Thank you for proving my point. Mexicans are the only true owners of this continent. Everybody else get out of the pool. Send them back to europe.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Otro Petro_Type wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. So where is your so-called "facts"?. You have only provided insults and nothing more.
ben

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

test
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda crazy to focus on some thing so much don't you think ?
but then again we all have our reasons for doing things

Kind of crazy doing this? Yeaaaa i think its more like having fun on bored times my friend and there are many reasons of the wrold for doing this. This topic is way outdated as it is so i,am going to step on toes on here anytime i see messages i don,t agree on. I,am a happy man that is getting some great laughs on bored times from some of these responces that people give to one another. Speaking of which you sure picked a oddball handle to use crazy? Yeaaa find a better handle then that. I,am known as big bad john and i see you are trying to make yourself at home here. I truely believe if i start to step on your toes too many times on this forum you will probly leave very soon right?
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, John. Does Lindsay give you wet dreams?

Defently not.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to never go to walmart. The diversity is sickening. I only go there when i NEED A NEW WATCH BATTERY, they replace it for free.
Whites should all go to rural small towns. Leave cities to competing minorities, get away from them.
Globalists want to usher all into cities, to control them. Let darkies be controlled. I'm mnoving to the country.

Does the people in that place ever say hi? all i see is alians.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>is that only thing you no how to say ?
Yeaaa you really may be crazy after all. I believe he is right my friend and your wrong. We have too many illeagals in this county way way too many andthey are very disperate and when people get that way they start breaking the law and why are yoiu sticking up for them when it sounds like your an native american?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't responding to your post in the first place , you stupid #itch. You are the retard that needs schooling. May I suggest Reading Comprehension 101.
Lol, you call me a stupid #itch. No big deal, you are chit to me and, that stinks worse than any #itch.

Stop trying to force your way into the white race and just accept that you are mud.
Lie in the puddle and forget about higher grounds.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you call me a stupid #itch. No big deal, you are chit to me and, that stinks worse than any #itch.
Stop trying to force your way into the white race and just accept that you are mud.
I think its"stupid bitch", not"stupid #itch".Your thought processes are puerile, void of any trace of intelligence, substituting mindless drivel in place of coherent thought.Another brainless dope, awash in venality, devoid of any capacity for linear reasoning.Celebrate your idiocy then, show everyone how truly embossed in hate you are, spout your mendacity for the world to see, punks like you are, after all,a dime a dozen.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Should change his name from Truth is might to Mighty trash mouth. Talking trash, that's all he's good at. Racist piece of garbage.
ben

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

test
Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

What
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're certainly NOT a smart #itch. I can just imagine what you look like and the third rate rat hole of an apartment complex that you reside in.
You're just bitter that you're not smart enough to better yourself. Don't
blame anyone but your parents for spawning and raising an idiot like you.

You deserve to live like the trash that you are, you fat pig.
Razzle Dazzle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

He needs to be voted out already, time to retire. We need a young whipper snapper in office now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,961 - 15,980 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baytown Forum right now

Search the Baytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr lol 16,022
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr why 633
Ted Cruz campaign ad. 3 hr Texan 27
HPV Vaccine Safe and Effective... 6 hr Annuit Coeptis 31
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr Hey 678
The Education Spending Lie. 11 hr Annuit Coeptis 2
big d 12 hr LOL 3
•••
•••