Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,501 - 15,520 of 22,249 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

AbRaham lincoln catfish wrote:
Obama is awesome I don't no what all you buttholes are talking about.
Yeaaa what kind of drugs did you take back in the 1970s? The bad brown acid that was being passed around and that destroyed alot of the peoples thinking still up to this day that took that brown acid
Obama has made promises that he has never made and has told us over and over he was going to changes that has never happened. He has a nice wonderfull family and he is a kind hearted person but he is not fit and cut out for president. If you had eyes and hears you would know of the problems in this county we are having today. It doesn,t matter what color a president is he has to be able to do the job and if he can,t do the job then we need a new president. Yeaaa go vote for obama on another forum. Lay off the drugs and open you hears and eyes are better yet get offthis forum.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for the info wrote:
<quoted text>so Hondo Texas huh? They do this before they comment on a topix forum, their city will change to USA, that's why they do it.

You must be taking meth my friend because you have changed your I,s.p. nice try you nitwitt bit you are from hondo
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

go brush your teeth Big Bad Breath, the ONLY thing BAD about you.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Perry and his religious fanatics are no friend to education. He has failed to maintain a cap on the expenditures of the public Universities in Texas and capping the salaries of all the administrators and presidents. He has failed to direct the elected members of the Public Education Board to present properly and logical testing programs. He has allowed the public education agency to pervert science and social studies by putting religious theories into science and allowing the board to change event or delete events they deem provocative or not note worthy in equality based events. Perry is at best a third class governor. He is worse than George Bush ever was as a governor.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Hello big bad John you dumbass.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

You are totaly correct sir, and it is really really hard to be worse than G.W. Bush.
help

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Please
like the win

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

wow
The Chocolate Jew

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USNR wrote:
Perry and his religious fanatics are no friend to education. He has failed to maintain a cap on the expenditures of the public Universities in Texas and capping the salaries of all the administrators and presidents. He has failed to direct the elected members of the Public Education Board to present properly and logical testing programs. He has allowed the public education agency to pervert science and social studies by putting religious theories into science and allowing the board to change event or delete events they deem provocative or not note worthy in equality based events. Perry is at best a third class governor. He is worse than George Bush ever was as a governor.
It could be worse. He could be placing young children into a home with two men committing buggery and fooling everyone into believing they are parents and even having the govt pay them to do so.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The Chocolate Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be worse. He could be placing young children into a home with two men committing buggery and fooling everyone into believing they are parents and even having the govt pay them to do so.
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.

Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.
Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
Yup. It's a shame what's going on up here and across the board in New England that's for sure. We are considering Arizona as well. It's a shame so many are so dumb not to see the federal reserves role in all this and our special little relationship with Israel. People are stupid to not see how influential they are here in our governing process. I don't care what anyone says or thinks but we've got a jew problem. In fact it's been going on since 1913 headlong into two world wars that have never ended. I suppose it may be a bit unfair to blame them entirely but they in general are responible for the subversion and decadence of America. Especially out in Follyhood, the television, internet, gaydays@disney, ss parenting, etc. Our nation has become a cesspool and it shows.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Houston has always been strong for dems.Doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.
Why a Yankee is on this forum is up to conjecture.I know Defiant, he's a good guy, you seem to be"new"here.How are things in liberal
dam again

Van Alstyne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

You'll have a lot of foreign competition, for those deer.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Liberal>Conservitive two words that have become very politicly distorted. Neither is worth a damn as they are viewed now, rigid and unyielding in their point of view. Moderate would probably more accuratly describe most Americans that I know. Both parties distort the Constitution beyond belief, they twist it to suit their own agendas, as I see it your rights end when the step on mine, and mine end when they step on yours. I for one get more than a little tired of moderen politics where no one is for WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, and the fact that the STATES are NO LONGER UNITED.
country girl

Laneville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No, but then my children have been graduated for a while now. It would not surprise me though, as it has been happening for many years, my parents saw it when I was young, and I saw it when my children were young. It has happened during both Republican and Democrats administrations. GO FIGURE! Here in Texas under Rick Perry and the GOP controlled State Congress I really doubt that Obama is the reason. Let's face it Perry likes to be IN YOUR FACE OBAMA every chance he gets. Do you really believe Obama is going to get what he wants in Texas without a fight; NOT ON A BAD BET!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Fletcher Grey 17,825
Three-month-old baby hospitalized with burns an... 8 hr From The Peanut G... 34
Best cleaners Garth rd 21 hr duallydondon 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 512
walmart garth rd Aug 24 duallydondon 4
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523

Search the Baytown Forum:
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••