Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24395 Aug 5, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Yale.....Male......and Pale used to run the guvment. Latinos are WINNING.
Winning with who, the Guberment?
Lol, like any real Americans trust the Guberment. You're not winning America, you're winning greedy politicians who ... we will be voting out.
Americans just need to engage. Protestors in CA turned away busloads of diseased foreign invading children. What if those type of Americans were to focus on traitors and terrorists, like you?
Your time of milking our country might be coming to an end. We are sick of sacrificing, to our disadvantage. Bitchandmoan all you want, we are tired of sacrificing for useless ungrateful traitors, like you. If you don't put the USA first, you don't belong here.
You have your own country of origin.take your illegal children and go back to where you were born. You are not our responsibility and, we don't have to care what you think.

Location hidden

#24396 Aug 5, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose right religion because scientologists hate coloreds and Mexicans too. They are into all sorts of wacko things, including group, anal sex. Kirstie Alley recently put out oa twixt on this saying she was refusing to get involved in any more back door shenanigans.
You little lefties are so cute when you're humping each other. I sure would like to videotape this in action, someday. I could probably make a buck from it on you tube. Other than that, the BS has zero value.

Location hidden

#24397 Aug 5, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I can why everybody is worried now that the true history has been put out their for the people to see. Fear not topix gang, for being members of the topix gang i will let you in on some stuff from a reconquista insider.
First the first one to be deported are the Vendidos, you know the uncle toms. Next everybody that is not a natural to this continent will be sent to their god forsaken motherlands. Then anybody without Mexican bloodlines to the Aztecs and Mayans. But for the topix gang here is a tip so you can stay . You will be ask to answer this question. It is a question that has baffled us Mexicans since thebbeginning of time, since we left Chaco Cayon and the 7 Caves in Utah. Solve this riddle and we'll let you stay.
The Cacaroach the Cacaroach could not walk, because its missing because its missing ______ to walk. Fill in the blank to stay on our land.but you will have to pay back taxes due.
OK, like ... I'm too drunk to think about this. So, let me ask you this:

What is wrong with Mexico, that Mexicans don't want to live there? Is the US to blame for poverty in Latin American Countries?
Will this crap ever end, so I can go back to the border and buy Kahlua?
Gasman

United States

#24398 Aug 5, 2014
Video taping farts is more fun...plus you can film at any location you want...will be doing a farting documentary on Davy Crockett and his fart escapades at the Alamo....

Location hidden

#24399 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Yes Texas needs equal rights for Gays.
Why? How does this help Texans?

Location hidden

#24400 Aug 5, 2014
Ralph Mendoza wrote:
<quoted text>
No gringo no rest for you. You will continue to work and pay for me until you die. I'll get to sit back and watch you slave away to support me. The funny thing is it doesn't matter if it's a democrat or republican in charge, either one will make you pay for me. Your politicians are making fools out of their own citizens, they tell you what you want to hear and you believe them. After all these years you would think you people would have figured out that your government is not for you.
Instead of laughing at American sheeples, why aren't you educating them? If you are so all-knowing, why don't you share?
Maybe you're just blowing toxic smoke,, like gasman.
Gasman

United States

#24401 Aug 5, 2014
The video will help Texas in many ways...plus it will show the "truth" about Davy's flatulism and love for beans...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#24402 Aug 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? How does this help Texans?
So gay people have the same rights as you do. Love is love as Obama says. Equal Rights is my passion. It still drives me. You are homeschooling your children. In school they will learn the truth. You can't hide reality forever shug!

Location hidden

#24403 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>We were HERE long before the Irish.
That doesn't matter. You lost the war. Besides, Indians were not the first Americans. Grovel for a piece of the pie that you didn't bake. The pie baker owns the oven.
Gasman

United States

#24404 Aug 5, 2014
I bet she still breast feds them farts in a bottle...yummy....Texas homeschooled SPED kids love farts in bottles....
Gasman

United States

#24405 Aug 5, 2014
We have all lost the war on farts...the flatulence king owns the dutch oven...
Gasman

United States

#24406 Aug 5, 2014

Yes...farts then this...Homeschooling kids....

Location hidden

#24407 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>So gay people have the same rights as you do. Love is love as Obama says. Equal Rights is my passion. It still drives me. You are homeschooling your children. In school they will learn the truth. You can't hide reality forever shug!
Gay people are an abomination to God. As a Christian, I am bound to that knowledge
Thank God, my children are grown. If not, they would be home-schooled. You can only learn the truth at home, these days. Don't believe me? Ask you grandparents or parents..
No one knows, except the people who lived, during the change in America.
My own son, said he was not taught about General Custer, in school. I had to educate him cos, the schools don't.
Gasman

United States

#24408 Aug 5, 2014
Generl Custer was gay you know...and a well known farter much like Davy Crockett...
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#24409 Aug 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are an abomination to God. As a Christian, I am bound to that knowledge
Thank God, my children are grown. If not, they would be home-schooled. You can only learn the truth at home, these days. Don't believe me? Ask you grandparents or parents..
My own son, said he was not taught about General Custer, in school. I had to educate him cos, the schools don't.
What about those gays who are not flaming? They're not all bad, right? I mean, if someone goes to a party and experiments a little by fooling around, that's not terrible is it?
Gasman

United States

#24410 Aug 5, 2014
grandparents said Truth is gay...and likes farts....
Gasman

United States

#24411 Aug 5, 2014
Flaming sexual tension between the native inhabitants of the Great Plains and the encroaching settlers resulted in a series of conflicts known as the Sioux Wars.

Inspired by the visions of Sitting Bull, General Custer thought that little big horn was a Lakota weiner...

General Terry and other farters claimed that Custer made strategic farting errors from the start of the campaign. For instance, he refused to use a battery of Fart guns, and turned down General Terry's offer of an additional battalion of the 2nd Flatulence division

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#24412 Aug 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Desi Arnez was gay? Lucy married a bisexual. I read that in Merv Griffins bio. So was Randolf Scott. Many people are and were Gay.....God would not want you to hate. Even Gays and immigrant children have a right to be happy. Please don't poison your childrens minds with.your brainwashing. I am a brainwashing survivor! Don't screw up your children.
Gasman

United States

#24413 Aug 5, 2014
Other known famous gays....

Davy Crockett

General Custer

Everyone in Texas
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#24415 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that Desi Arnez was gay? Lucy married a bisexual. I read that in Merv Griffins bio. So was Randolf Scott. Many people are and were Gay.....God would not want you to hate. Even Gays and immigrant children have a right to be happy. Please don't poison your childrens minds with.your brainwashing. I am a brainwashing survivor! Don't screw up your children.
I had no idea Randolph Scott went that way! How interesting because int he movies, he always bagged a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Petrologist 710
I voted a stright Republican ticket today. 2 hr Elaine 1
24 Hour Safety on Fire 3 hr Want my town back 1
jok of the day 6 hr Heavy Fed 19
Happy Halloween 6 hr fubar 1
Zoo at Herman Park 6 hr fubar 29
Instant Karma is Going to Get You! 8 hr fubar 4

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info