Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23829 Jul 22, 2014
Dems want to turn Texas "blue" and make it a "death spiral" state. Don't let them do it, Texans! Don't let things get so that the number of people that VOTE for a living outnumber the people who WORK for a living in Texas (like it is in many blue states).

From this article on states with the highest taker-to-maker ratios: "Letís say you are a software entrepreneur with 100 on your payroll. If you stay in San Francisco, your crew will support 139 takers. In Texas, they would support only 82."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23830 Jul 22, 2014
My niece adopted two Mexican children who live in Birthright. I hate to think how you people treat them in SS. Have you seen the movie "When I Rise".......... you really should and be ashamed of WTH you have become. Hiding behind fake names. At least have the kohones to be kind to children there. By 2050 Whites will be the minority here in America. Evolve and change with the times. After all we killed a lot of Native-Americans to ge our land in 1845. The Mexicans were here first as well as the Native-Americans. EVOLVE and learn TOLERANCE. It is the Christian thing to do. You Repugs are Christians........right ?
Art

Weatherford, TX

#23831 Jul 22, 2014
Perry's National Guard power move on the border will end up tragically. A grandstand move that he could have made a year ago, just like his new glasses.
And I voted twice for the idiot.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#23832 Jul 22, 2014
An Australian senator who told breakfast radio she would only date men who were rich and "well-hung" apologised Tuesday, saying she had tried to hide her embarrassment with a joke.

Jacqui Lambie, who took her seat in the national parliament's upper house earlier this month, told Tasmania's Heart 107.3 that she had not been in a relationship for more than a decade. When the breakfast hosts suggested they help her find love, she replied: "Now they must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest.

"And I don't need them to speak, they don't even need to speak."

The 43-year-old's comments prompted a young male listener to ring in to say he was confident he met her criteria, in part because he had inherited some money and had experience with older women.

"I'm just a bit concerned because you're so young, I'm not sure you'd be able to handle Jacqui Lambie," the outspoken politician, who served a decade in Australia's armed forces, said.

The senator then asked: "Are you well-hung?"

"Like a donkey," he replied, as the hosts tried to get the pair together on a date before the man rang off.

See, this is the type of leader we need in Texas. Someone who is flippant with a bit of whimsy in their heart. Could Wendy be such a leader?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23833 Jul 22, 2014
In the last couple of decades Hollywood Marxists have been glorifying vampires. You know, the useless lifeless demon-possessed creatures that love to pervert young people and suck the life out of others.
Great

Del Rio, TX

#23834 Jul 22, 2014
It's great to have a gd leader
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23835 Jul 22, 2014
SS Repub men think with their dick !!!!!!!!!' nuff said!!!!! Lol
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23836 Jul 22, 2014
Vote for Wendy in November. The women and the children need her.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23837 Jul 22, 2014
nina roth wrote:
Vote for Wendy in November. The women and the children need her.
Yeah, we need Wendy so we can dissolve babies in acid (abortion) and jam a surgical instrument in the backs of their heads and vacuum out their brains once the head comes out of the mother (partial birth abortion). Let's do this for the CHILDREN y'all! We only care about the CHILDREN!

How the hell do you sleep at night saying people who love children really hate them and that people who hate children really love them? calling good evil and evil good. yep. read that somewhere.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23838 Jul 22, 2014
I would bet you are for Hobby Lobby Supreme Court decision. That is WTH is turning FL and TX BLUE again. We women Vote. Seeya at the polls in November. Crist and MMJ is yes for 2016. Texas is turnin' BLUE again also. Go with the NG on the border and beat up children. Perrybots!!!!!!!!!! Lol
why

Hondo, TX

#23839 Jul 22, 2014
test
Gasman

United States

#23840 Jul 22, 2014
We need a fart fence in Texas....
Gasman2

United States

#23841 Jul 22, 2014
Yes, the farts from Texas are making Cancun stink.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#23842 Jul 22, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we need Wendy so we can dissolve babies in acid (abortion) and jam a surgical instrument in the backs of their heads and vacuum out their brains once the head comes out of the mother (partial birth abortion). Let's do this for the CHILDREN y'all! We only care about the CHILDREN!
How the hell do you sleep at night saying people who love children really hate them and that people who hate children really love them? calling good evil and evil good. yep. read that somewhere.
No you stupid camelsass, we need to elect her first to find out what she will do.
Gasman

United States

#23843 Jul 22, 2014
Yes, we need to see if she can fart.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#23844 Jul 22, 2014
Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers. Unlike the D.C. Circuit, which split 2-1, the majority here was 3-0. Even so, the most noteworthy thing about the opinion is how tormented the court seems in trying to determine what Congress intended when it said that subsidies should be available only on ďan exchange established by the State.Ē
Frank Pharts

United States

#23845 Jul 22, 2014
a fart exchange established by the State would be good...
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23846 Jul 22, 2014
nina roth wrote:
I would bet you are for Hobby Lobby Supreme Court decision. That is WTH is turning FL and TX BLUE again. We women Vote. Seeya at the polls in November. Crist and MMJ is yes for 2016. Texas is turnin' BLUE again also. Go with the NG on the border and beat up children. Perrybots!!!!!!!!!! Lol
No, I am for people being responsible for THEMSELVES and paying their own damn bills. What exactly do you have against that?
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23847 Jul 22, 2014
Vote Blue in Texas this November. Wendy Rocks!!!!!
Pro all life

Cape Coral, FL

#23848 Jul 22, 2014
How many of you "pro life" hypocrites had meat to eat today?

I'm so pro life I don't even eat honey.

How about some Christians try acting like Christ, instead of Satan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran invades Iraq! 27 min Heavy Fed 22
Republicans - Obama saves the internet 7 hr josh 21
La Porte police focus on safety for upcoming sp... 7 hr Heavy Fed 2
La Porte's 1st ANNUAL MARDI GRAS 11 hr Carlos Santana 36
Texas Bill to Legalize Pot! 17 hr Heavy Fed 11
People who mow grass or landscaping should have... (Jul '10) Thu DPTEX 24
Loud BOOM - About 3:30 am early this morning (S... Wed Elmer 2

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match