Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23484 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23338 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hardly....JULY MARK'S 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF JOB GROWTH IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.....
Really?. Provide us a link to this fantastic claim. Otherwise, get lost.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23339 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Check on Baby Boomer generation retirement numbers....before you continue looking foolish....
How about you provide a link to all of your so-called numbers. I think that you're full of sh!t as usual.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23340 Jul 4, 2014
here ya go wrote:
This is what you want for the whole USA. 3000 customers a week getting their water cut off in Detroit and half of the households (300,000) delinquent. Can't even afford their WATER.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-detroit-w...
That is what Liberalism advocates and why Liberalism cant sustain itself socially and economically.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23341 Jul 4, 2014
here ya go wrote:
This is what you want for the whole USA. 3000 customers a week getting their water cut off in Detroit and half of the households (300,000) delinquent. Can't even afford their WATER.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-detroit-w...
Ah, the results of liberalism are wonderful, aren't they?. Most of these Obama butt-suckers will only realize the truth when they have to live the hardships that they created.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23342 Jul 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you provide a link to all of your so-called numbers. I think that you're full of sh!t as usual.
Get informed, or stay on the porch.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23343 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Get informed, or stay on the porch.....
Where are all of your faks and figgers, troll?. How the hell can I get informed if you don't present the information that will make me "smarter"?.

Like I said, you are full of sh!t as usual.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23344 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Get informed, or stay on the porch.....
How's this for getting informed?. See, I gittin smarter already.

( CNSNews.com )- The number of Americans 16 and older who did not participate in the labor force climbed to a record high of 92,120,000 in June, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/rec...
why

Hondo, TX

#23345 Jul 4, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23346 Jul 4, 2014
why wrote:
test
GTH
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23347 Jul 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the results of liberalism are wonderful, aren't they?. Most of these Obama butt-suckers will only realize the truth when they have to live the hardships that they created.
It gets better! Now the UN (you know, who the USA pays 90% of the bills for) wants to say it is violating the civil rights of the freeloaders to get their water turned off for not paying their bill! Even al-jazeera is getting in on it. And that "clueless blueness" butthole doesn't even care as long as he/she/it gets their damn government check that we pay for.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140625/M...

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/...
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23348 Jul 4, 2014
The last election taught me everything I needed to know.

Romney offered JOBS.
Obama offered CHECKS.

The results show there are now more people that VOTE for a living than there are people that WORK for a living.

Congratulations freeloaders!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23349 Jul 4, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets better! Now the UN (you know, who the USA pays 90% of the bills for) wants to say it is violating the civil rights of the freeloaders to get their water turned off for not paying their bill! Even al-jazeera is getting in on it. And that "clueless blueness" butthole doesn't even care as long as he/she/it gets their damn government check that we pay for.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140625/M...
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/...
Figures. O-Butthole is nothing more than another UN front man. What other U.S. President ever went whining to the UN on one of their own "57" states?. What about the UN Small Arms Treaty?. Cap and Trade is UN led. O-Butthole promotes it.

Blue Forever can GTH.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23350 Jul 4, 2014
WHO was his Opposition??

Rest my case..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23351 Jul 4, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
WHO was his Opposition??
Rest my case..
O-Butthole does whatever he damn well pleases because the Republicans are equally as worthless. They whine and make noises to try to appease the public who is tired of being screwed over. Yet, they do nothing.

The whole damn lot of them needs to swing for being the treasonous bastards that they are.

People need to get away from the Dems vs Repubs mentality and start thinking like Americans for a change.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23352 Jul 4, 2014
here you go wrote:
The last election taught me everything I needed to know.
Romney offered JOBS.
Obama offered CHECKS.
The results show there are now more people that VOTE for a living than there are people that WORK for a living.
Congratulations freeloaders!
Thank all of the foreign interest groups who worked hard and spent a lot of money to keep O-Butthole in power.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23353 Jul 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
O-Butthole does whatever he damn well pleases because the Republicans are equally as worthless. They whine and make noises to try to appease the public who is tired of being screwed over. Yet, they do nothing.
The whole damn lot of them needs to swing for being the treasonous bastards that they are.
People need to get away from the Dems vs Repubs mentality and start thinking like Americans for a change.
Amen brotha. This morning I was thinking about all the presidents during my lifetime (50 years). Only Reagan was half way decent. And he drastically increased social security taxes and provided amnesty based on the promise that the border would be secure. He was duped of course.

Last year every nickel I earned from January through the end of June went straight to the federal government. Now how is that not slavery if someone else gets 6 months of my pay?
brad

Bolton, CT

#23354 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hardly....JULY MARK'S 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF JOB GROWTH IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.....
And THAT was determined to be a lie.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23355 Jul 4, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT was determined to be a lie.
...Please...PROVE IT'S A LIE???....or shutthefuckup.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23356 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Please...PROVE IT'S A LIE???....or shutthefuckup.....
Prove it's not a lie. Post links to substantiate your claims or you can just STFU.
Ya Left Wing Loon dirtbag.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23357 Jul 4, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brotha. This morning I was thinking about all the presidents during my lifetime (50 years). Only Reagan was half way decent. And he drastically increased social security taxes and provided amnesty based on the promise that the border would be secure. He was duped of course.
Last year every nickel I earned from January through the end of June went straight to the federal government. Now how is that not slavery if someone else gets 6 months of my pay?
I was nine years old when JFK was shot in Dallas. This country is NOT the same country I grew up in . It's the frigging twilight zone now.

A job is nothing more than a modern day form of slavery. We are supporting a bunch of gawd dam parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Buddhist monk? 3 hr Heavy Fed 1
Lppba charges filed 9 hr JohnR 9
Gilley's 9 hr JohnR 8
Clinton bribed Lynch. Sat Defiant1 15
List your greatest LP football players and years (Sep '10) Sat Same Issues 84
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Fri flbadcatowner 22
The Donald's acceptance speech... Fri fubar 5

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance