houston texas
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#41 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You MUST be insane to function "normally" in this society.
It is actually the sane people who break down and can't function in this crazy world.
Shouldn't You be in prison where you belong?
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#42 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the topic... I'm just ashamed that people waste so much time, money and effort on something that means so little in life.
Aren't you ashamed?
You're all worried about some damn sports team... meanwhile YOUR tax dollars are being used to bomb and kill innocent people around the world.
CHILDREN are dying for your way of life... go Texans.
Our taxes are being wasted on your healthcare.
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#43 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You MUST be insane to function "normally" in this society.
It is actually the sane people who break down and can't function in this crazy world.
So You are saying the reason you can't function in society is because you are sane? This delusion is as bad as the rest of your delusions. You need to get therapy,and quickly.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#44 Dec 23, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>So You are saying the reason you can't function in society is because you are sane? This delusion is as bad as the rest of your delusions. You need to get therapy,and quickly.
It seems like I don't have a problem functioning in society... I get by quite well and have a fairly clear conscience.

I've been doing everything I can to stop corruption... and corruption has been doing everything they can to stop me.

Step 2/ The offense takes the field, begins in January.
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#45 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like I don't have a problem functioning in society... I get by quite well and have a fairly clear conscience.
I've been doing everything I can to stop corruption... and corruption has been doing everything they can to stop me.
Start being honest now and live your beliefs. You can start by not having the taxpayers pay for your healthcare.....You did say you were against that sort of thing.

Location hidden

#46 Dec 25, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>Start being honest now and live your beliefs. You can start by not having the taxpayers pay for your healthcare.....You did say you were against that sort of thing.
Personally... I think healthcare should be free.

Not Obamacare free.

I think all the insurance company middlemen need to be removed from the equation.

I think doctors should be focused on their patients and not jumping through bureaucratic hoops.
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#47 Dec 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally... I think healthcare should be free.
Not Obamacare free.
I think all the insurance company middlemen need to be removed from the equation.
I think doctors should be focused on their patients and not jumping through bureaucratic hoops.
I understand why you accept taxpayer money for your healthcare. Why did you lie about it? You take what you can from the government but slam others who get help from the government. That was hypocritical of you in the past in the future you should not lie about it anymore.

Location hidden

#48 Dec 25, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand why you accept taxpayer money for your healthcare. Why did you lie about it? You take what you can from the government but slam others who get help from the government. That was hypocritical of you in the past in the future you should not lie about it anymore.
Taxpayers pay for my healthcare???

Someone owes me quite a bit of money then.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#49 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers pay for my healthcare???
Someone owes me quite a bit of money then.
When you don't pay for your hospital bill, everybody else pays it. Enough already fat boy, society supports every thing you do financially in one way or another, except when you're stealing from some poor trusting soul.

Location hidden

#50 Dec 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>When you don't pay for your hospital bill, everybody else pays it. Enough already fat boy, society supports every thing you do financially in one way or another, except when you're stealing from some poor trusting soul.
Hmmm... all the society of the City of La Porte has ever done is try one way or another to screw me over.

That's ok though... it's my turn to screw now.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#51 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... all the society of the City of La Porte has ever done is try one way or another to screw me over.
That's ok though... it's my turn to screw now.
Hopefully you meant Society as "an organization or club formed for a particular purpose or activity" and not "the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community"

Location hidden

#52 Dec 26, 2013
Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully you meant Society as "an organization or club formed for a particular purpose or activity" and not "the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community"
There comes a point where all are responsible... those who act... and those who fail to stop those who are acting.

I know it's not the entire City of La Porte... nor is it the entirety of City Council... but when people start acting as a unit... sooner or later they become complicit.

When I return... they all will be put on notice.

You are either going to help root out corruption... or you will be rooted out yourself along with corruption.

Too many people know what is going on in La Porte... and too few are doing anything to stop it.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#53 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a clean conscious for one reason only-You are a sociopath.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#54 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
There comes a point where all are responsible... those who act... and those who fail to stop those who are acting.
I know it's not the entire City of La Porte... nor is it the entirety of City Council... but when people start acting as a unit... sooner or later they become complicit.
When I return... they all will be put on notice.
You are either going to help root out corruption... or you will be rooted out yourself along with corruption.
Too many people know what is going on in La Porte... and too few are doing anything to stop it.
So look scattershot! You put them on notice-what the f that entail?

Location hidden

#55 Dec 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You have a clean conscious for one reason only-You are a sociopath.
We've already heard that... now you're repeating yourself... are you really that weak?

LOL
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#56 Dec 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already heard that... now you're repeating yourself... are you really that weak?
LOL
Wow, and that is coming from the guy who repeats himself over and over. People need to know you are a sociopath and it can probably never be said too much.

If you can't get any new material after years of the same carp, well I haven't even been on here a year yet. I am so much sharper than you it is not even fair.

Location hidden

#57 Dec 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I am so much sharper than you it is not even fair.
LOL

Even the people who dislike me here know that is bullshit.

Call me a sociopath all you want... it really hurts... almost as bad as being called, gay.

You trying to defeat me by labeling me... just shows how weak you are.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#58 Dec 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Even the people who dislike me here know that is bullshit.
Call me a sociopath all you want... it really hurts... almost as bad as being called, gay.
You trying to defeat me by labeling me... just shows how weak you are.
Gay should not be considered an insult by any reasonable and educated person. Sociopath lets people understand your lack of a conscious and your inability to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Location hidden

#59 Dec 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Gay should not be considered an insult by any reasonable and educated person. Sociopath lets people understand your lack of a conscious and your inability to understand the difference between right and wrong.
So... you think I don't know right from wrong?

You're wrong.

I'm right.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#60 Jan 3, 2014
Well the Texans fired their head coach, and get the first pick in this years draft. Hope the team picks a very good head coach, and that he uses that first draft pick wisely. Maybe they can turn things around in the new season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Buddhist monk? Sun Heavy Fed 1
Lppba charges filed Sat JohnR 9
Gilley's Sat JohnR 8
Clinton bribed Lynch. Sat Defiant1 15
List your greatest LP football players and years (Sep '10) Sat Same Issues 84
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Fri flbadcatowner 22
The Donald's acceptance speech... Fri fubar 5

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance