Up date on Cernosek
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know more than that

La Porte, TX

#21 May 17, 2013
had to response to the "I know Cernosek" I agree with a lot you say he does treat his employees like shit and so disrespectful to them. and he can lie about anything so well he believes it his self. and loves the profit and loves everything free. and his wife did not treat him well and he did cheat on her but not sure about the maid thought it was a women that worked for chase bank and thought he married her. but he divorced her and married the mistress. he would never make a good major or friend because he lies to much and miss treats his employee so how would the city employee fair and it is always all about him. I am sure he is buying the new wife also.but the question is why did you bother to put this up after the election, that he(cernosk) did not even show up for

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#22 May 17, 2013
Shame on y'all! This election is over, and the slander should end now! You Baptists go to church on Sunday and go about you're so called pious ways. Give me a friggin' break! Shame, shame, shame!!!!!!!!!! Let's move forward without this crap. I'm disgusted.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#23 May 17, 2013
Come on, sdjs. It's politics. If you run for office, you have to put up with lies and fabricated scandals.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24 May 18, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
Come on, sdjs. It's politics. If you run for office, you have to put up with lies and fabricated scandals.
Then we also have REAL scandals in D.C.

IRSgate
APgate
Solydragate
Fast and Furiousgate
Benghazigate
Acorngate
LarrySinclairegate
Birthgate
Dronegate(no, I'm not talking about libtards a.k.a. Obama Zombies)
Misc. Fear and intimidation tactics against criticsgate.
No See

New York, NY

#25 May 18, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
Long time no see.
Serious

New York, NY

#26 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we also have REAL scandals in D.C.
IRSgate
APgate
Solydragate
Fast and Furiousgate
Benghazigate
Acorngate
LarrySinclairegate
Birthgate
Dronegate(no, I'm not talking about libtards a.k.a. Obama Zombies)
Misc. Fear and intimidation tactics against criticsgate.
Is there something in the list that could be considered to be serious?
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#27 May 25, 2013
sdjs wrote:
Shame on y'all! This election is over, and the slander should end now! You Baptists go to church on Sunday and go about you're so called pious ways. Give me a friggin' break! Shame, shame, shame!!!!!!!!!! Let's move forward without this crap. I'm disgusted.
looks like you're saying slander is ok as long as it's during campaign...

YOU BAPTISTS??? is that bigotry???... or are you just trying to start a jihad?....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#28 May 25, 2013
Serious wrote:
<quoted text>Is there something in the list that could be considered to be serious?
Nope. People were murdered by Holder and Obama approved weapons. The IRS and the FBI were used to quell political opposition to the Obama regime.
Not serious at all for anyone who likes living in a third world country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zika coming to Harris County 4 hr Heavy Fed 20
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 12 hr Elaine 6
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 12 hr Defiant1 8
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 12 hr Defiant1 8
democrats gaining strength in Texas 12 hr Defiant1 34
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 15 hr Defiant1 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana 15 hr Defiant1 24

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance