First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wall Flower

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Been out of loop awhile. What ever happened with Larry Cernosek's felony arrest back in the fall?
Becky

Deer Park, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Its scheduled for court in late February
Now mind you're own business
publixeye

Pasadena, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Becky wrote:
I would say it is a citizen's business to stay informed on the doings of public people like Mr. Cernosek, even private people if they are accused of a some prosecutable offense or crime against society.(former city managers are the exception).
Getalife

Pasadena, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
What a bunch of nosey people. If you were not part of the incident,it is not your business. Last time I checked he was not a public official.
YepYepYep

Deer Park, TX

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Running over his brother and then leaving him laying ground was pretty bad, then he lied about being with his brother or taking his brothers truck ...but he had been seen...
Cernosek may not be so much a "public" figure, but he sure tells Becky and Wayne and the others in our city what to do. After all, they have to account for the money he spends....
What

Pasadena, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Tell us just what city money he spends.
YepYepYep wrote:
Running over his brother and then leaving him laying ground was pretty bad, then he lied about being with his brother or taking his brothers truck ...but he had been seen...
Cernosek may not be so much a "public" figure, but he sure tells Becky and Wayne and the others in our city what to do. After all, they have to account for the money he spends....
What

Pasadena, TX

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like a family squabble to me. Probably more than meets the eyr here. I would bet that his brothrt owed him money for the truck and Larry went and repoed it and the brother blocked him leaving and was bumpbed by the truck when it was driving away and claimed he was ran over to put on a show. The courts will decide this issue. This is an issue between the court, him and his brother and none of our business. Cernosek has never been a man of violence. He has always helped people in the community and faught against things he thinks are unjust. He is always there when someone needs him. The people on here that are bashimg him really don't know him ay all. It is so easy to kick a person when he is down. Don't judge yet you be judged!
YepYepYep wrote:
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Becky wrote:
but...but.... minding someone else' business is what makes Deer Park such an exciting place to live in... AND a major tourist attraction...
mrbojangles

Baytown, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2013
What wrote:
Sounds like a family squabble to me. Probably more than meets the eyr here. I would bet that his brothrt owed him money for the truck and Larry went and repoed it and the brother blocked him leaving and was bumpbed by the truck when it was driving away and claimed he was ran over to put on a show. The courts will decide this issue. This is an issue between the court, him and his brother and none of our business. Cernosek has never been a man of violence. He has always helped people in the community and faught against things he thinks are unjust. He is always there when someone needs him. The people on here that are bashimg him really don't know him ay all. It is so easy to kick a person when he is down. Don't judge yet you be judged!<quoted text>
Lemme axe yous a qwestion. Do yas thinks he mights hawl muh hooptie to da junkyard fo free? I cants affoed da toe fee. Will he take gubmint food stamps?
Always There Huh

Pasadena, TX

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Cernosek left his wife Linda right after her cancer diagnosis. He has a younger sweetie now.
Class.
voter

Pasadena, TX

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Yea, right after she asked for a divorce, ya think?? Why did your husband leave you??
Always There Huh wrote:
Cernosek left his wife Linda right after her cancer diagnosis. He has a younger sweetie now.
Class.
No Way

Pasadena, TX

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Cernosek's wife asked for a divorce when she discovered all those trips to Austin he was making was to see his girlfriend. For years he lied about going to lobby for the wrecker associations and was actually headed to see his sweetie.

I guess all good husbands have a girlfriend.
Rapt

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2013
No Way wrote:
Cernosek's wife asked for a divorce when she discovered all those trips to Austin he was making was to see his girlfriend. For years he lied about going to lobby for the wrecker associations and was actually headed to see his sweetie.
R U saying that Mouton has a girlfriend? Does he hang with Wayne and Denton at the titty bar? No wonder they r backing him.
girlfriend

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2013
No Way wrote:
Chad, is that you. So does your daddy. Go to the Ritz at lunch time on Thursday and ask him.
Rapt

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 24, 2013
girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>Chad, is that you. So does your daddy. Go to the Ritz at lunch time on Thursday and ask him.
So is it a three some at the Ritz, Wayne, McDugle, and Jimmy Burke? Maybe soon it will be a four some with Jerry joining
Ritz

Deer Park, TX

#16 Mar 24, 2013
I've heard the same thing for years.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#17 Mar 24, 2013
have you seen their wives?
txrblangl

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Sounds like there could be some hinky stuff going on in deer park....pay offs, cover ups.......so, if Larry is running for mayor.....hmmmmm, sounds like that's about as public of a figure as you can get around here......oh and btw..... not even from here....come on even an outsider can see through the bullshit.....
Really

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 1, 2013
txrblangl wrote:
Sounds like there could be some hinky stuff going on in deer park....pay offs, cover ups.......so, if Larry is running for mayor.....hmmmmm, sounds like that's about as public of a figure as you can get around here......oh and btw..... not even from here....come on even an outsider can see through the bullshit.....
You're giving the voters of Deer Park much more credit than they deserve trust me!!!
i KNOW cernosek

Euless, TX

#20 May 13, 2013
He treats employees like shit, but he is always nice to customers. He is a politician, in that aspect. He will lie to your face and be nice to you for profit. As for his wife, she treated him like shit, too, using him for money. He's been doing his maid for years. But, He will be a good mayor, but beware if you arent his friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zoo at Herman Park 1 hr Big bad john 13
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 3 hr Defiant1 16,759
Corner of Fairmont and East 22 hr East Texas 10
Nuke New York! Fri What I say xoxo 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
WMD's found in Iraq! Fri fubar 4
Nuke Dallas!!! Fri fubar 136

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance