Texan, I'm calling you out!

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2014
It's clear from the sum of your posts that you hate me. You are envious of my success and hard work. You want to deprive anyone on the forum of their right to have an opinion different Thant you. Your accusations that I am "better then you" are just sad!

Please tell me (us) why! Exactly why are you envious? No name calling. Be specific! Is it because Im healthy and happy? Is it because I can pay my bills on time? Is it because I want to see very person free and motivated to take care of themselves? Is it because I obey the law and pay my taxes?

Really, what opinions of mine do you disagree with and why. What gets your goat. Seriously. This post has $5 riding on it.
NotTexan

Deer Park, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2014
I love it. Your delusional self calling someone "out".
Nope, I'm not the one you seek, but rest assured that I, like so many others, find you annoying and full of s**t.
You portray yourself as wealthy, tax paying, yada yada yada....
I'd be willing to bet you have some big skeletons in your closet, but you sit at your computer judging others.
God bless you old harpy.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2014
I am not trying to start a discussion(argument) with you Elaine,but perhaps, the fact that you think people are envious of you, your very arrogance, is an issue.

I am thankful you have not called me envious, and that proves you don't say it EVERY single time someone disagrees with you. In the big scheme of things you are no better than anyone else in here, despite your vast wealth and attitude of superiority.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2014
To both of you: I have never said I am wealthy. I only said I have "nice things" that I earned and paid for myself by working hard, sacrificing my time and obeying the law. Those "nice things" probably aren't expensive by your standards either.

I also volunteer my time, give generously to my church and to another well known medical charity, because I think they are better at helping people with my money than I am.

Many people jump to conclusions before they know the facts. Texan did jump to the conclusion that I am rich and greedy because I have "nice things". His dislike for my opinions makes him want to deprive me of my "Nice things" as punishment or some misguided justice. His desires are a result of envy.

Fubar: I did not call you envious because you don't seem to be from your posts.

Not Texan: Of course, we all have skeletons in our closets. Mine are buried so deep and for so long that they will never surface and no one cares..

Have a nice Day!:)
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Glad to know you have those deeply buried skeletons, you insinuated your wealth, your greed is very evident. You assume that everyone is envious of you, is lazy, unwilling to work, and must have nothing other than unpaid bills. In short you are a mean, hateful, and selfish woman who hates the fact that I have figured you for what you are. Call me out; too funny.
marvin

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2014
you you you --me me me-- you you you-- me me me --- bla bla bla.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Texan wrote:
Glad to know you have those deeply buried skeletons, you insinuated your wealth, your greed is very evident. You assume that everyone is envious of you, is lazy, unwilling to work, and must have nothing other than unpaid bills. In short you are a mean, hateful, and selfish woman who hates the fact that I have figured you for what you are. Call me out; too funny.
Well, I hope you get to feeling better. You are obviously in a lot of pain.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Elaine, just invite them over for tea and introduce themselves to you. That will shut em up... Lol
girl, please

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Yes. You can send your driver to pick them up. Have cook make some delicious appitizers. Something endangered perhaps. And enjoy top shelf adult beverages in your mansion. Can't wait to hear all about it!

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#10 Feb 5, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]Yes. You can send your driver to pick them up. Have cook make some delicious appitizers. Something endangered perhaps. And enjoy top shelf adult beverages in your mansion. Can't wait to hear all about it![/QUOTE]You must be new on the scene. That was not my advice to Elaine. When you call someone out on topix to come meet you in person, they disappear like a bad habit...
girl, please

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2014
My bad habits never seem to go away...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12 Feb 6, 2014
I'm in no pain, I do not live in LP, and I do not have to put up you on a daily basis. About the only pain I could think of you causing is in the a-- of the folks living around you.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
I'm in no pain, I do not live in LP, and I do not have to put up you on a daily basis. About the only pain I could think of you causing is in the a-- of the folks living around you.
That's all you have to offer this week? Curses and denial?

You were talking BIG last week.

I guess you aren't the man you think you are.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Feb 6, 2014
I have no pain, you are still a mean, hateful, and selfish person, and you really should stop guessing. You haven't gotten anything right yet. Go play with Fed, he's a hell of a lot closer to your level. Once again YOU LOSE!
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#15 Feb 12, 2014
If any one offers a really different point of view they are subjected to mass attacks instead of dialogue. I don't mind it so much for myself but I don't like to see it happen to other people. I thought these forums were suppose to be open for discussion and not just for people with identical viewpoints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 min Fossilfarts 677
Zoo at Herman Park 1 hr fubar 8
WMD's found in Iraq! 1 hr fubar 4
Nuke Dallas!!! 1 hr fubar 136
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Manny 535
Nuke New York! 14 hr Heavy Fed 4
ces sociétés de michael kors sacs distribution 14 hr bgfvc 1

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search