of 2
Next Last

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#25 Jul 23, 2013
Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your failed LA Topix threads. You tried to strike up conversation and failed. You brought in your normal cast of characters and argued with yourself. Sad. You are pathetic. No one cares about you.
Unless people are strung out on drugs or alcohol they don't beg on the street. You do this because you haven't one person who will help you when you get in a jam. Pathetic. What does that say about your life, who you are?
Well, you're 100% wrong on all counts.

Aren't you quite the imbecile?

I have always lived close to the Earth... and I always will.

I enjoy owning nothing.

I have no desire for nice house, a car or money in the bank.

That is part of what makes me an effective activist.

I have nothing to lose... and everything to gain.

I have nothing they can take away from me to penalize me or fine me... and because I have no money in the bank, I get free appeals on any court cases.

You're right about one thing though, I don't have one person I can call on in a jam... I've got many... but all I need is God.
GeorgyZimmersome thing

Deer Park, TX

#26 Jul 23, 2013
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#27 Jul 24, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
FUBAR--HEAVY FED did spend 6 months in the gladiator wing of the Houston jail. he admitted that himself in a post. he also did not tell on what charge he was there. but to spend 6 months it had to be at least a serious misdemeanor. now the point of this is NOT to slam HEAVY --but to show you do not know diddly s--t about TEXAS gun laws. first off a serious misdemeanor in TEXAS WILL cause your concealed carry license to be taken away. BUT will NOT do away with your right to have a firearm. also even with a felony- depending on how bad a felony, if not related to a gun related offense or domestic violence, a felon after 5 years of parole (successful completion of parole) CAN possess a firearm IN THEIR HOME or on their property. BUT can never have a concealed license.
Well racist I do not need to know anything about gun laws because I stay out of trouble with the law.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#28 Jul 24, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Well racist I do not need to know anything about gun laws because I stay out of trouble with the law.
And when the law changes and they won't let you leave your house?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#31 Jul 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the law changes and they won't let you leave your house?
Gun ownership will always be legal. One of the tea party leaders in La Porte could not wait to show me his gun. He bought it right after 2008 election was terrified gun sales would be stopped in Obama's first term. Gun manufactures and dealers have cleaned up by scaring the simple minded.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#32 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Gun ownership will always be legal. One of the tea party leaders in La Porte could not wait to show me his gun. He bought it right after 2008 election was terrified gun sales would be stopped in Obama's first term. Gun manufactures and dealers have cleaned up by scaring the simple minded.
Meanwhile the government is busy buying up all the available ammunition. You can't even buy ammo in most places now because it is not available.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#33 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Gun ownership will always be legal. One of the tea party leaders in La Porte could not wait to show me his gun. He bought it right after 2008 election was terrified gun sales would be stopped in Obama's first term. Gun manufactures and dealers have cleaned up by scaring the simple minded.
Simple minded or well informed?. Your MESSiah in the White House is nothing but a puppet for the U.N. He has proven it several times. A global gun ban is
a part of the U.N. agenda.

Fudgepacker politics and marriage are also U.N.(Obama) driven. Interestingly enough, even Kenya (your MESSiahs birthplace) is getting the gay agenda shoved down their throats even though it is against their own culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KUDOS to Deer Park City Council 17 min DP CASSIE 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good farts 942
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farting 766
The other side of the lion story 3 hr Heavy Fed 4
Poaching Dentist 4 hr Heavy Fed 12
Ted Cruz vs.Jon Stewart 4 hr Heavy Fed 3
Iran Nuke Deal? 23 hr fubar 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages