Who do you support for Governor in Te...
PaPa

United States

#18748 Jul 20, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you that pendeja that used to use the moniker ima? Many stfu you inbred crossing navy squid vet.
Jackass that's no way to speak to a lady. Stop acting like your family tree looks like a telephone pole.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18749 Jul 20, 2014
GOP Strong wrote:
I'm voting Republican till the day I die, but I think hillery clinton is going to win whether we like it or lump it.sometimes I don't know what this country is coming to, Were voting for the next president of the United States, not the next dang school nurse! theres a reason weve gone 500 years with a man in the office.now we know we republicans aint to crazy about the way obummer looks, but at least he's a man amiright?im telling you this you to be a great country...
This is how you are attempting to play the sex card now since you can not play the race card with Hilary in. I suppose there will be a lot of this now to enforce the idea that GOP doesn't like women and therefore poor little women must vote for Hilly to save them from the bad men men. No, ovomit is not a man youarenotright, he is a puzzy who likes bath houses.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18750 Jul 20, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
The good news is: what you GED hicks think, doesn't matter! Your votes are wasted, you might as well go to a nascar race that day to watch other racist hicks spin their wheels there.
The GOP will never win again, the south will never win at anything!
Ps Defiant1, you are the dumbest poster on topix by far. Did you even graduate middle school?
Your hilly is too saggy and wobbly to win. Her stance to protect the women is not going to work because she is too sick to even be running. Her book opening failed miserably because she was too focused on her self telling the fibs about how broke her and Bill were when they were leaving The White House. Even CNN said this and they are easy on her. It seems people believe she has misspoke again.

And your Wendy will not be turning the state blue either.
sure

Kingsville, TX

#18751 Jul 20, 2014
Wow this has been going on for a while

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18752 Jul 20, 2014
Here is another example of a liberal trying to imply that the tea party is sexist. No poster, you are the one who is not too sharp, you are a f-u-b-a-r
dumbazz. That is not a tea party, it is one of your own.

"You are calling someone, who appears to be in the teaparty, a library? You're not to sharp , are you?"

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18753 Jul 20, 2014
sure wrote:
Wow this has been going on for a while
So?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18754 Jul 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree!!
I think they should all be sent home too but I really pity the fact that these very young ones are being used in this way.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18755 Jul 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Have fun with these idiots. They seem to be pretty mean, but a really dumb bunch of fools. LOL.... The only scary part is that they vote.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18756 Jul 20, 2014
go home invaders wrote:
<quoted text>
These holy nuns do not have children that may die over these invaders. These holy nuns have enough people in the united states they have not done anything for so now they are going to help these because they are not from the united states. They need to get it together and get on out of here if they can not put the united states first. The adults that are behind these children are invaders and they are chicken sht enough to send their unwanted children here and they send there big teenage trouble making boys here. They all need to be blocked at the border and not allowed to pass and this craziness stoped. The ones already here need to be given antibiotics vacines and a sack of food from Glen Beck then driven back to the place they were picked up at and sent on their way asap! No one has the right to let there compassion for these kids over ride the rights of people here not to catch diseases from these people..These people will do nothing but bite the hand that feeds them after they take everything we have. They are takers and not givers.
I agree with most of what you say about not letting anymore in and they all need to go home. I have no pity on any of the adults here and it is amazing that our government is collaborating with human traffickers and not arresting them and charging them. These coyotes and the adults who went with them should all be arrested. I say let the churches that want to help allow only the children. And the children should be taken away from the adult who is responsible for them getting them here illegally since that is criminal activity. All the citizens who want to pity them can donate to the churches that are helping with them and not our tax money. These idiots like Nancy Pelosi who believe they are Americans too can donate some of her own money to the churches to help them. I sort of believe from what I read that Glen Beck is just trying to help the innocent ones and doesn't expect us to take them on here but he can give that $800,000 he has collected for them and add a few million dollars of his own to help them out. But in the end they must go home unless they are adopted by American's who are not on any public assistance.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18757 Jul 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should all be sent home too but I really pity the fact that these very young ones are being used in this way.
Bathhouse Barry really outdone himself this time using kids as props for his political agenda.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18758 Jul 20, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
Of course he just copied it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18759 Jul 20, 2014
mia wrote:
<quoted text>
WMD were found in the form of chemical compounds did you not remember Gulf War Syndrome? Where do you think that came from? Now with the fall of Iraq to ISIS the International News has reported ISIS now is in possession of dangerous chemical compounds that were stored still in Iraq. Wonder what they got their jihadists hands on in Syria?
Yes that news has come out some time back now but the liberals and the Bush haters are still saying there were no WMDs. Go figure.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18760 Jul 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun with these idiots. They seem to be pretty mean, but a really dumb bunch of fools. LOL.... The only scary part is that they vote.
I see that they are dumbazzes. Somehow I do not believe their game is going to work this time. Maybe I am just to optimistic but one thing I do know is that there will be justice in the end.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18761 Jul 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bathhouse Barry really outdone himself this time using kids as props for his political agenda.
Yes, he knew exactly what he was doing too. His evilness knows no bounds. While most people are forced to pity the children, there is no excuse for why these adults are not being put into jail for this activity with children.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18762 Jul 21, 2014
mia wrote:
<quoted text>
WMD were found in the form of chemical compounds did you not remember Gulf War Syndrome? Where do you think that came from? Now with the fall of Iraq to ISIS the International News has reported ISIS now is in possession of dangerous chemical compounds that were stored still in Iraq. Wonder what they got their jihadists hands on in Syria?
I can tell you where it didn't come from- WMD s. If they had found any, we would have had them rammed down our throats by the Bush administration. You must not know much about the Petri- chem business, there are all kinds of nasty chemicals used and as by products in the refining of oil. Manure can be turned into a bond using diesel, or do you choose not to remember the Oklahoma city bombing? The ONLY weapons of mass destruction were being made by Al-Qaida in the corner of Iraq. They were able to work on them there in relative safety, since they were under the no fly zone(America was protecting them). Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld all admitted there were no WMD s. Their admission that there were no WMD s made America look horrible and. helped skyrocket recruiting for Al-Qaida and other terrorist organizations.when you blow a country to pieces, you create a lot of hazardous material. You should ask the people who got sick cleaning up the twin towers(9/11).
mark

United States

#18763 Jul 21, 2014
?
GOP Strong

Tempe, AZ

#18764 Jul 21, 2014
God and country are the two most important things in life and thats why i support the tea party. When I was a child (a long time ago haha)the president was someone who looked and acted like your father. great men like reagen and nixon, not muslem communists!man sometimes i just dont know this used to be such a great county and now slick willies wife is going to win next you have to be kidding me. like st paul says in the bible I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.(1 Timothy 2:12) So even jesus don't want her to win! lets not forget what she did in bengozi and how she made her husband cheat on her cause she looks like a dang lesbo. Vote for Ted Cruz andthe tea party
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18765 Jul 21, 2014
While I know that the year is 2014 and not 2010, what does Iraq, WMS, Obama, Bush, Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney have to do with the upcoming Texas election for Governer?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18766 Jul 21, 2014
Regan, took credit for the breakup of the USSR, that was the beginning of the Muslim terrorist upswing, Nixon left office in disgrace. Great men, NOT! As for communist; Ted Cruz daddy fought right along side of Fidel Castro in his communist take over of Cuba. Ted Cruz; Canadian born son of a Castro Communist, NOT NO BUT HELL NO! And if you are going to quote the Bible don't call people by derogitory names and Jesus is always spelled with a capitol J.
Gasman

United States

#18767 Jul 21, 2014
Farts should be spelled with a capitol F....I am farting again....hold on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Confederate flag is a symbol of pride. 1 hr Heavy Fed 11
where is the #1 rated location 1 hr red dawn 11
panera bread girl (Dec '14) 4 hr Iknow 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fartman 904
Homophobe A.G. Paxton "You don't need to do you... 18 hr Defiant1 17
Happy Independence Day 23 hr red dawn 2
Ted cruz 23 hr red dawn 20
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages