Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12985 Feb 8, 2013
Big Bad Too wrote:
Perry is flip flopping since the election.
Yeah, Perry is such a loser isn't he?. That's why all of the liberal rats are scurrying to Texas as fast as they can to escape the liberal cesspools that they helped to create.

“Retired PI & Lifetime Musician”

Since: Mar 08

Tomball, TX

#12986 Feb 8, 2013
Perry is an Embarrassment to Texas. Never will I vote for him.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12987 Feb 9, 2013
Tomballpi wrote:
Perry is an Embarrassment to Texas. Never will I vote for him.
That idiot in the White House is an embarrassment to the whole country. All 57 states.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#12990 Feb 9, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot in the White House is an embarrassment to the whole country. All 57 states.
Yes he is an idiot!!!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12991 Feb 10, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is an idiot!!!!!
John, don't even pretend like you didn't vote for Obama... you got your Obamaphone!!
dam again

Van Alstyne, TX

#12992 Feb 11, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed i,am off from work today. Which means i have the spare time to rely to a few more of your messages.
Big John, you've been away too long.
you do

San Antonio, TX

#12997 Feb 11, 2013
???
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12998 Feb 11, 2013
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13000 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
John, don't even pretend like you didn't vote for Obama... you got your Obamaphone!!

Mr fed i never voted for obama we are in a bind for another 4 long years. Thankfully you don,t like the man either although you are still on my forum remember? Yeaaa i bet you are the one that had once hacked my mail right? you know how to do that stuff very i see as you were a cop of some sort for many years.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13001 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.

Mr texan your miles from home here. This is my city not for outsiders. You must be related to obama right? Also worrie about the problems that go on in your neighbor hood and your own city. Also i have fowarded all of you messages to ole Rick perry your buddy, yeaa the man is not happy about a yankee talking trash about him. Gessh yankees are really stupid ya know.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13002 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:

Not really big and bad texan you ought to be arrested for being a yankee and false pretending to be a texan? what would be the charges? harassing us real texans on the forum since indeed as i understand that you started this hole mess on this forum and many other forums. A true trouble maker geesh why can,t you just leave??
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13003 Feb 11, 2013
dam again wrote:
<quoted text>
Big John, you've been away too long.

Been very busy working. ASlthough finely i have sometime on the forum.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13004 Feb 11, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed i never voted for obama we are in a bind for another 4 long years. Thankfully you don,t like the man either although you are still on my forum remember? Yeaaa i bet you are the one that had once hacked my mail right? you know how to do that stuff very i see as you were a cop of some sort for many years.
Stop, lil John... you're embarrassing yourself.

I've still got those photos I lifted off your disk.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13005 Feb 11, 2013
Skyway wrote:
Yo moma

Since when did they let folks from florida invade a texas forum? yo mamma? yeaa trying to talk like your a black person right? Do me a faver stay on the florida forum and get off of mine.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13006 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:

Again mr texan this is texas not church va, which means you need to stay on that FORUM.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13007 Feb 12, 2013
Not your forum Big Bad Breath, you are as full of s--t as Fed, eg. just another liar with an overinflated opinion of himself. I can almost believe you talk to Rick Perry. We could call that meeting Dumb&Dumber. Bet you sure make your city proud. NOT! You need to go back to LA with HF/KN you would raise the average IQ of Ft.Worth, LaPorte, and LA.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13008 Feb 12, 2013
^^^^^Yankee instigator above.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13009 Feb 12, 2013
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13010 Feb 12, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What is you opinion on the US Government, allowing the Native Americans Nations to own and operate many gambling establishments as compensation? The amount of monies generated in the establishments has far surpassed $456 mil that you mentioned. These monies have been very helpful, to the people in the areas that had so much poverty before. These establish have higher than average paying job of the people live in theses areas. I have seen personality, these communities develop to a much better standard of living for the Native Americans.
My opinion is that now NA's have an opportunity and others are not happy about this. God forbid we should be able to make money. The welfare conditioning may not hold up/and ones like DI won't have that lie anymore.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13011 Feb 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is that now NA's have an opportunity and others are not happy about this. God forbid we should be able to make money. The welfare conditioning may not hold up/and ones like DI won't have that lie anymore.
I see you found your wig and dress, Texan/Nijoni.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mike's Antique Station 1 hr Newspaper reader 33
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 1 hr Defiant1 16,662
NFL &Ray Rice 2 hr Heavy Fed 64
things HEAVY needs to do (Oct '11) 5 hr The Mountain Man 32
Woman has third breast added! 7 hr Want my town back 2
Jeff Pound and Becky Cobb (Jul '13) 10 hr Pebbles 24
Squibbs Restaurant (May '10) 19 hr fubar 36
•••

Baytown News Video

•••