Mark Alford

There are 9 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Mark Alford. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Mark Alford co-anchors FOX 4 News at 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. with Loren Halifax. Mark joined FOX 4 in March 1998 after spending two years as a weekend anchor and general assignment reporter for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

deb at tmc

Kansas City, KS

#1 Oct 21, 2010
You are so boring! You are not funny. You are constantly acting like you know it all and that the public wants to hear your opinion.
You are a news reporter!!!

Stick to the story, not your take on it!!!!
To Deb at TMC

Belton, MO

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Apparently you think the public wants to hear your opinion... we don't.

Mark Alford is a TV PERSONALITY... he is supposed to have a little fun and make the show more entertaining to watch.

Coming from someone that personally knows Mark, he is a very nice AND funny guy. Just because you don't care for somebody does not make it appropriate, and certainly not mature, to get on the internet and bag on them. Get a life.
Mark is Funny

Lone Jack, MO

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Mark is hilarious! There are other channels you can turn to if you don't like Mark. Mark, Lauren & Don are the reason I watch Fox4 in the mornings, period. Keep doing what you're doing Mark, you're funny as hell!
Just Sayin

Liberty, MO

#4 Oct 21, 2010
I couldn't agree more, Deb. Mark is NOT a tv personality, he's a news anchor- he's supposed to report the news, not his opinion. It's extremely unprofessional, and even more so when he's spending the mornings posting his opinions on the FB fan page. I love Loren and Don, but I can't watch the morning show anymore because I see him in a different light since he started posting his opinions all over the fan page.

He might be a great guy, and a great friend, but he needs to be more professional while doing his job.
Mark is Funny

Lone Jack, MO

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Why can't a news anchor have a personality?
Just Sayin

Liberty, MO

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Mark is Funny wrote:
Why can't a news anchor have a personality?
If he wants to give his opinions on current events, he needs to get himself a talk show. News anchors are supposed to report the facts, not throw in their personal opinions.
Mark is Funny

Raymore, MO

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wants to give his opinions on current events, he needs to get himself a talk show. News anchors are supposed to report the facts, not throw in their personal opinions.
I like his opinions, because I happen to agree with him most of the time. Plus, I think he's funny. I would rather watch Fox4 cut up in the mornings than to watch some stuffy other station. There's only one Fox4 'personality' I could stand to do without, and he happens to rate the movies that come out...Ugh, talk about annoying.
ConcernedAmerica n

Overland Park, KS

#8 Oct 22, 2010
I just wanted you to know that the story about the chimp was not the full story. She is 20 yrs old and been with John since she was a baby, she is not aggressive, she is however potty broke to the toliet, she was telling the guy with the gun in the cop car to back off as she has seen that gun before in an earlier incident. When he shot her.
She will never survive in a zoo, they need to leave it alone ,or get the full story.
ConcernedAmerica n

Overland Park, KS

#9 Oct 22, 2010
As for reporting Mark you go..!!
They make it worth watching in my eyes. We all have the right to our own opinion even the news anchors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton bribed Lynch. 8 hr Defiant1 15
List your greatest LP football players and years (Sep '10) 12 hr Same Issues 84
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) 18 hr flbadcatowner 22
The Donald's acceptance speech... 23 hr fubar 5
Little Truth About Breitbart 23 hr fubar 3
Gilley's Jul 18 Go Dogs 7
Sarah's Grave? (Aug '10) Jul 15 Highlands boy 21

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance