Another Mom

La Porte, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I'm hearing some rumors about the LPHS soccer coaches. Don't want to say what, but do we as parents need to be concerned.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Another Mom wrote:
I'm hearing some rumors about the LPHS soccer coaches. Don't want to say what, but do we as parents need to be concerned.
Ask your daughters/sons. They will tell you.

Seems more factual than a forum. JMO
Another Mom

La Porte, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2013
What my child said seems unbelievable. Just wandering if it is true or not. Don't need the dirty details. That is why not giving gender or info.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Be very concerned....JMO
Get ur facts straight

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Another Mom wrote:
No.
Get ur facts straight

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Another Mom wrote:
What my child said seems unbelievable. Just wandering if it is true or not. Don't need the dirty details. That is why not giving gender or info.
Why don't you make an appointment with the principal....talk to him about what you heard and any concerns you have. Don't use this forum. It will get you no where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatsamattawityou 1 hr Whatsamattayou 27
Strawberry Festival 3 hr fubar 1
Post a Joke !!! 3 hr fubar 19
The Evil of Fox 4 hr fubar 21
house fire 4 hr fubar 7
Debate: Immigrant Amnesty - Deer Park, TX 9 hr Save you lives 1
La Porte Livestock Show and Rodeo Association 15 hr Hope 3
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE