The knockout game
fubar

Corona, CA

#63 Dec 6, 2013
Heavy Fed just making sh-t up as he goes along. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Hairy Reed

La Porte, TX

#64 Dec 6, 2013
Just a bunch of Trayvon wannabes. We all know how that turned out. I am so tired of black on white crime.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#65 Dec 11, 2013
Hairy Reed wrote:
Just a bunch of Trayvon wannabes. We all know how that turned out. I am so tired of black on white crime.
It is pretty obvious now, Zimmerman is a whack job and looks like he might have gotten away with something, judging by his continuing behavior.
Texas White Guy DidIT

Pasadena, TX

#66 Dec 26, 2013
you hate reality wrote:
there has only been one specific group of (folks) attacking one specific group of (folks). the cops are calling it racial attacks. so to protect yourself it may be a good idea to keep a eye on this (specific) group of folks that are doing the attacks.---- and speaking of RACIST it seems a bit racist that only white people are being singled out for attacks.
A 27-year-old Texas man was arrested by federal authorities on Thursday for allegedly filming himself punching a 79-year-old African-American man and breaking his jaw. Authorities say the assailant was attempting to see whether a "knockout" attack on a black victim would be nationally televised.

Conrad Alvin Barrett of Katy, TX, was arrested and accused of punching the unnamed victim last month and filming the assault. Barrett allegedly showed the video to a man outside a restaurant who he didn't realize was an off-duty investigator. In the video, the attacker approaches the elderly African-American man, asks him "How's it going, man?" and proceeds to punch him before laughing, saying "knockout" and fleeing in a vehicle. Barett has been charged with a hate crime.

According to the federal complaint, in another video found on his cell phone, Barrett allegedly says that African-Americans "haven't fully experienced the blessing of evolution" and uses the n-word. The complaint alleges Barrett said he had been trying to get up the "courage" to play the knockout game for a week.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#67 Dec 26, 2013
Hairy Reed wrote:
Damn Klan wannabe attacking an old black man.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#68 Dec 26, 2013
Texas White Guy DidIT wrote:
<quoted text>
A 27-year-old Texas man was arrested by federal authorities on Thursday for allegedly filming himself punching a 79-year-old African-American man and breaking his jaw. Authorities say the assailant was attempting to see whether a "knockout" attack on a black victim would be nationally televised.
Conrad Alvin Barrett of Katy, TX, was arrested and accused of punching the unnamed victim last month and filming the assault. Barrett allegedly showed the video to a man outside a restaurant who he didn't realize was an off-duty investigator. In the video, the attacker approaches the elderly African-American man, asks him "How's it going, man?" and proceeds to punch him before laughing, saying "knockout" and fleeing in a vehicle. Barett has been charged with a hate crime.
According to the federal complaint, in another video found on his cell phone, Barrett allegedly says that African-Americans "haven't fully experienced the blessing of evolution" and uses the n-word. The complaint alleges Barrett said he had been trying to get up the "courage" to play the knockout game for a week.
Elaine will probably try and defend this guy. She and her gang will say the old man was dangerous.
reed

Crosby, TX

#69 Dec 26, 2013
the NUTCASE that hit the old man was a bipolar NUTCASE, that was off his meds. this only goes to show that these known nutcases need to be taken off the street. filming it and going around showing it to everyone, shows this was a nutcase, that should not be loose in public.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#70 Dec 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Klan wannabe attacking an old black man.
Hmmm... strange you never got that upset about the knockout game when it was being played on white people.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#71 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, blame the victim rather than the perp!!
Are you saying we should keep our eyes on Black folks??
Sounds kinda racist to me.
You racist ah-le. I talked about gangs not black folks idiot. The gangs in my area are mostly Hispanic. The white gangs are in the beach cities. Heavy don't even try and pretend your in my arena. You are in the peewees and you should remember that going forward.

That is just like Heavy always blaming black folks.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#72 Dec 26, 2013
reed wrote:
the NUTCASE that hit the old man was a bipolar NUTCASE, that was off his meds. this only goes to show that these known nutcases need to be taken off the street. filming it and going around showing it to everyone, shows this was a nutcase, that should not be loose in public.
Defending the guy? He is a monster that needs to be locked away to protect ALL of society. Texas executes regards, so this guy gets no pass.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#73 Dec 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... strange you never got that upset about the knockout game when it was being played on white people.
Wrong again regard -go back to the beginning of this thread and try and read it. I know your comprehension is low and you can never admit your wrong but you are again. I guess we're suppose to give you a break because you have scrambled your brain but I am go to treat you like you are almost of normal intelligence. I am vindicated again.( it's not really fair of me since you're so stupid.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#74 Dec 26, 2013
reed wrote:
I knew your racist ass would defend him.

Location hidden

#75 Dec 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You racist ah-le. I talked about gangs not black folks idiot. The gangs in my area are mostly Hispanic. The white gangs are in the beach cities. Heavy don't even try and pretend your in my arena. You are in the peewees and you should remember that going forward.

That is just like Heavy always blaming black folks.
LOL

Moron... this is MY ground... this is MY arena... you stepped into it... now you're stuck here.

You are my prisoner.

Fail.

Location hidden

#76 Dec 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again regard -go back to the beginning of this thread and try and read it. I know your comprehension is low and you can never admit your wrong but you are again. I guess we're suppose to give you a break because you have scrambled your brain but I am go to treat you like you are almost of normal intelligence. I am vindicated again.( it's not really fair of me since you're so stupid.
LOL

I am stupid???

You're the one who does not know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

Give it up.

Vindicated??

LOL
reed

Crosby, TX

#77 Dec 27, 2013
FUBAR--no one defended him-- you are just as bad as HEAVY when it comes to flipping SHYT around. ---- that KALIFORNIA liberal cesspool you slither in has messed up your mind. -------always flipping posts around to suit your goofy agenda.
huvel

United States

#78 Dec 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Moron... this is MY ground... this is MY arena... you stepped into it... now you're stuck here.
You are my prisoner.
Fail.
I wonder what La Porte forum has to do with gay man on disability in LA. Just saying if we were gay or unemployable he might speak for us.

Location hidden

#79 Dec 27, 2013
huvel wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what La Porte forum has to do with gay man on disability in LA. Just saying if we were gay or unemployable he might speak for us.
You think calling me gay hurts or embarrasses me?

I think it embarrasses you for being so concerned with my sex life.

Weak.
nat turner

Pearland, TX

#80 Dec 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defending the guy? He is a monster that needs to be locked away to protect ALL of society. Texas executes regards, so this guy gets no pass.
Regards=retarded people
nat turner

Ashburn, VA

#81 Dec 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I am stupid???
You're the one who does not know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
Give it up.
Vindicated??
LOL
Obviously You don't know the difference between your and you've. YOUR is possessive as in the way I used it." Your racist ass" I did not write or mean it to read "You're racist ass". If you had bothered to go to school you might have the reading comprehension of a highschooler.

Like I said, I am the major leaguer and you are the presence leaguer.
nat turner

Pearland, TX

#82 Dec 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay stupid, go back and read posts #2 & #16. Consider your ass knocked out again. It is so easy to expose your lack of intelligence. You should be paying me, because I am schooling you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer Park homebound meals program (Mar '17) 6 hr Fart Cook 13
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Sat Fart poop 133
police report (Apr '12) Sat Fart Story 8
Heavy Trash pickup not acceptable Sep 21 Messy Farts 4
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Sep 19 Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Sep 18 Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Sep 18 Same Farts 2

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance