The knockout game

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#43 Nov 30, 2013
you hate reality wrote:
WARNING-WARNING when blasting your knock-out game player, never use ammo that you have hand loaded yourself. the wild eyed liberal prosecuter will claim that you personally made this extra deadly and vicious ammo for the purpose of slaying this poor innocent gang banger. always use FACTORY ammo on your gang banger. I would suggest HORNADY brand extreme defense hollow points , with the hard plastic inserts in the tip. they are designed to penetrate heavy clothing such as hoodies , with out the heavy clothing clogging up the hollow point.
Drop that bull. I'm twenty-two, female, Democrat, and liberal. I own two Glocks and have a concealed permit. A lot of us do. I'm a woman so I'm more of a target for violent crime than you are, especially at night, so my baby Glock I carry with me a lot. That has nothing to do with not wanting criminals to get guns so easily.

As for the knockout game I think it's mostly one more thing picked up by gangbangers. Although serious, it doesn't compare to the rest done by them ..... the drug dealing, prostitution, robberies, murders, drive-by shootings, organized crime, trafficking in illegal guns to other street criminals, controlling neighborhoods, etc. It's not just the knockout game which needs something done. Something far more drastic must be done about streetgangs period. Not just reduce it a little ..... but end it.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#44 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... you really should check to make sure you're wearing a parachute before you go vase jumping off a ledge.
My dog has a vest... a service dog ID he wears, he carries all my heart medications and my insulin, further... he was trained as a stability dog just this year during our stay at Santa Monica UCLA.
Splat!!!
You just hit the bottom.
Game over.
Please insert coin.
And again... phfuck you... lovingly.
Actually dumb-as that was what I was asking you. Read and reread and someday you might be able to answer a question correctly. Your lack of comprehension is astounding. It must suck you can't even carry your own meds and yet you can snitch and protest. Again if your dog has been trained there are charitable organizations out there that will help with his health needs.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#45 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, ever head of propaganda??
Your post #33. I asked in my post #35 which you ignored and I asked again. It was in reference to the my suggestion you should go to the Museum of Tolerance. I guess you are not smart enough to just go back a few posts to get context.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#46 Nov 30, 2013
Oops I tricked up Fed. Sorry.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#47 Dec 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Actually dumb-as that was what I was asking you. Read and reread and someday you might be able to answer a question correctly. Your lack of comprehension is astounding. It must suck you can't even carry your own meds and yet you can snitch and protest. Again if your dog has been trained there are charitable organizations out there that will help with his health needs.
Actually, dumbass... that's why I answered.

Location hidden

#48 Dec 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your post #33. I asked in my post #35 which you ignored and I asked again. It was in reference to the my suggestion you should go to the Museum of Tolerance. I guess you are not smart enough to just go back a few posts to get context.
Propagada... deary... exists everywhere.

The Museum of Tolerance is no exception.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#49 Dec 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Propagada... deary... exists everywhere.
The Museum of Tolerance is no exception.
So You are one of those people. I thought so. Sounds like you bought into some of that aryian brotherhood propaganda. You have exposed yourself again. Your heart is devoid of empathy and I do pity you. I know what pity is by the way. I don't need vocabulary help from the guy who couldn't get through the ninth grade.

Location hidden

#50 Dec 3, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So You are one of those people. I thought so. Sounds like you bought into some of that aryian brotherhood propaganda. You have exposed yourself again. Your heart is devoid of empathy and I do pity you. I know what pity is by the way. I don't need vocabulary help from the guy who couldn't get through the ninth grade.
Uh huh, sure... you bet... I'm just SUCH a racist.

www.HeavyFed.com
fubar

San Jose, CA

#51 Dec 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh, sure... you bet... I'm just SUCH a racist.
www.HeavyFed.com
Like You said,tell the truth like it is a lie, and you just tried to do that. I accept your admission of being a racist as the truth. I am using your own "logic" from within the last couple of hours you used in a different topic.

To me Jews are just people and not a different race just the human race.

Location hidden

#52 Dec 4, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Like You said,tell the truth like it is a lie, and you just tried to do that. I accept your admission of being a racist as the truth. I am using your own "logic" from within the last couple of hours you used in a different topic.

To me Jews are just people and not a different race just the human race.
Being a Jew is a religion... it's not an ethnicity.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#53 Dec 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a Jew is a religion... it's not an ethnicity.
I beg to differ. Jewish is definitely an ethnicity and a race.

You reducing the status of the Jewish people to a religion just shows your (by your own admission) Nazi Skinhead roots.

Run Heavy Run!

Location hidden

#54 Dec 4, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ. Jewish is definitely an ethnicity and a race.

You reducing the status of the Jewish people to a religion just shows your (by your own admission) Nazi Skinhead roots.

Run Heavy Run!
Sorry Elaine, but there are many different ethnicities within the Jewish religion.

Location hidden

#55 Dec 4, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>I

It was the NAZIS, deary... who first labeled Jews a race in need of eradicating.

Location hidden

#56 Dec 4, 2013
Black people are not a race, white people are not a race, Hispanics are not a race, Asians are not a race, Indians are not a race, Muslims are not a race, Islam is not a race, Jews are not a race, Judaism is not a race, Christians are not a race and Christianity is not a race.

We are all members of the human race.

Anyone who claims any of the heritages , religions or ethnicities are races or about race... is simply trying to separate the people from each other.

Location hidden

#57 Dec 4, 2013
If being Jewish is a race(ethnicity for the informed) and not a religion, why are there no half Jews???
fubar

San Jose, CA

#58 Dec 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
If being Jewish is a race(ethnicity for the informed) and not a religion, why are there no half Jews???
Ever heard of Howard Stern or Chelsea Handler both call themselves half Jewish.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#59 Dec 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
You can only be born Jewish if your mother is Jewish. You can convert to Judaism. Jewish law not mine.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#60 Dec 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the NAZIS, deary... who first labeled Jews a race in need of eradicating.
Nazis did the same type of laws for Jews, that were in effect in america for blacks. Jews use a different measure that varies from individual to individual, but their official rules are clear. Read a book heavy.

Location hidden

#61 Dec 5, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Nazis did the same type of laws for Jews, that were in effect in america for blacks. Jews use a different measure that varies from individual to individual, but their official rules are clear. Read a book heavy.
I don't have to read a book... I know all about what it is to be Jewish.

Maybe you need to live life like I do... like I have learned most of what I know... instead of relying on a book for your knowledge.

A book... is just someone else's opinion... and when you build your house on other people's opinions... you are building on a foundation of sand.
fubar

Corona, CA

#62 Dec 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read a book... I know all about what it is to be Jewish.
Maybe you need to live life like I do... like I have learned most of what I know... instead of relying on a book for your knowledge.
A book... is just someone else's opinion... and when you build your house on other people's opinions... you are building on a foundation of sand.
He says with a straight face while quoting someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Rally 15 min fubar 4
USEXIT- what Trump will do for the US 1 hr Defiant1 5
The KKK is alive in LP (Aug '10) 2 hr fubar 108
Coward Republicans Hiding 6 hr Heavy Fed 19
News LPPD Celebrates Another Citizen's Police Academ... Thu Defiant1 15
Cell phone use in Deer Park while driving (Sep '15) Thu Defiant1 12
KKK in Deer Park (Jan '10) Thu Heavy Fed 132
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages