The knockout game
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#21 Nov 26, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is for you to READ you own post. Oh, I forgot. You can't read.
Well at least you can blame auto correct just like you blame the victims of crimes.
I did read it and then offered a correction. I admitted my mistake and fixed but you can't fix the fact that your just a mean old b-tch.

Where did I blame the victim of a crime? You can't fix stupid Elaine so there is no hope for you. You are unfixable.

If you think I blamed a victim in this topic it means YOU can't read and lack comprehension.

Elaine if you are half as ugly as your online personality then you are capable of turning people to stone.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#22 Nov 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Freudian slip... maybe?
That's an awful big and very interesting change for a tablet to make.
I like cops and always have. I can't explain the auto correct and its sometimes random corrections. I caught it immediately after I posted it and admitted my mistake and fixed it.

Dogs have historically been used to control black people. Go and watch almost any civil rights protest in the sixties and you will see the dogs.

There are a lot of white people who are afraid of dogs too.

Fed I know you are trying to be fair to all races but you have a ways to go yet.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#24 Nov 26, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>...
Dogs have historically been used to control black people. Go and watch almost any civil rights protest in the sixties and you will see the dogs.
Here is your racism again.

Dogs are used to control crowds and catch bad people. I guess in your mind you see the rich white devil training his dogs to chase and bite only black people. Keep that hate alive Fubar. The races are almost getting along. We can't allow that.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#25 Nov 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your racism again.
Dogs are used to control crowds and catch bad people. I guess in your mind you see the rich white devil training his dogs to chase and bite only black people. Keep that hate alive Fubar. The races are almost getting along. We can't allow that.
Fed commented about black people being afraid of dogs and I put it in historical context.

I know how much you hate history but I recommend you visit one of the Museums of Tolerance(holocaust museum). Watch some of the civil rights footage. I know for you those were the Good old days. If putting something in context is keeping your hate alive, then I am guilty.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#26 Nov 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed commented about black people being afraid of dogs and I put it in historical context.
I know how much you hate history but I recommend you visit one of the Museums of Tolerance(holocaust museum). Watch some of the civil rights footage. I know for you those were the Good old days. If putting something in context is keeping your hate alive, then I am guilty.
I suppose in your junior high, this is how you celebrate your differences.

For the rest of us, you "putting something in context" is just stirring up racism.

We adults all know racism and Nazis are all you have to make your points. Enjoy the racist hate.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#27 Nov 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed commented about black people being afraid of dogs and I put it in historical context.

Phfuck you.

Location hidden

#28 Nov 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose in your junior high, this is how you celebrate your differences.

For the rest of us, you "putting something in context" is just stirring up racism.

We adults all know racism and Nazis are all you have to make your points. Enjoy the racist hate.
Exfreakinzactly!!!
fubar

San Jose, CA

#29 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Phfuck you.
Stop drinking the pool water you ignorant..... What are you missed at me for? You don't like history? People see you and immediately know you are an irresponsible moron who looks like he might not know how to control his large dog. How does that grab you Fed?

Why don't you philosphise on that.(sic)
fubar

San Jose, CA

#30 Nov 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose in your junior high, this is how you celebrate your differences.
Why do you keep bringing up Nazis? Elaine being a racist and being a Nazi,even in your context, are not the same thing. Why don't you read a book ,you might learn something.

Please remember the word "Nazi" is tossed about by the tea party people. I have never called anyone in these forums a Nazi.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#31 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Phfuck you.
You should go to the Museum of Tolerance yourself or maybe you don't like Jews.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Stop drinking the pool water you ignorant..... What are you missed at me for? You don't like history? People see you and immediately know you are an irresponsible moron who looks like he might not know how to control his large dog. How does that grab you Fed?

Why don't you philosphise on that.(sic)
LOL

My dog is WAY in control.

Immediately when I get on the bus he lays down at my feet and I put my legs over him and sweep him under the seat.

He is a very large dog... so it always impresses the people who watch me do that, they always laugh and compliment me on how well mannered my service dog is.

He is the best dog I have ever had... and he's on his last leg... just like me.

The only morons who fear him... are those with guilty minds.

Much like yourself.

You'd probably be terrified and piss your pants if you had to walk by my dog.

He'd never even notice you.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should go to the Museum of Tolerance yourself or maybe you don't like Jews.
Dude, ever head of propaganda??
fubar

Corona, CA

#34 Nov 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
My dog is WAY in control.
Immediately when I get on the bus he lays down at my feet and I put my legs over him and sweep him under the seat.
He is a very large dog... so it always impresses the people who watch me do that, they always laugh and compliment me on how well mannered my service dog is.
He is the best dog I have ever had... and he's on his last leg... just like me.
The only morons who fear him... are those with guilty minds.
Much like yourself.
You'd probably be terrified and piss your pants if you had to walk by my dog.
He'd never even notice you.
You are showing how stupid you are again. Lots of people are afraid of dogs,public speaking etc.

When ever you see a story about someone's child getting killed by dogs, you almost always see the owner saying how well behaved the dog was and they never showed any aggression beforehand. Anyone with a small child should show caution when they are around strange dogs or for that matter dogs with strange owners.

I am not afraid of dogs in general and if your dog is well behaved I have no problem walking up to it at all. I don't understand why you are taking your dog on the bus though. Is your dog a certified "service" dog? I hope you are not one of those jerks who abuses the ADA and just claims he is a service animal. That would be like parking in a "handicapped parking space" without a placard or designated plates, or even worse someone who got a placard under false pretenses or using one that doesn't belong to you.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#35 Nov 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, ever head of propaganda??
So you think the holocaust is some sort of propaganda? You think the museum is spreading exactly what kind of propaganda? Maybe they are saying all people have the same right to live without fear in the world we all live in together.

Please explain your propaganda remark. You have my attention and I actually want to read what you have to say.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 29, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are showing how stupid you are again. Lots of people are afraid of dogs,public speaking etc.

When ever you see a story about someone's child getting killed by dogs, you almost always see the owner saying how well behaved the dog was and they never showed any aggression beforehand. Anyone with a small child should show caution when they are around strange dogs or for that matter dogs with strange owners.

I am not afraid of dogs in general and if your dog is well behaved I have no problem walking up to it at all. I don't understand why you are taking your dog on the bus though. Is your dog a certified "service" dog? I hope you are not one of those jerks who abuses the ADA and just claims he is a service animal. That would be like parking in a "handicapped parking space" without a placard or designated plates, or even worse someone who got a placard under false pretenses or using one that doesn't belong to you.
My dog is a Service Dog, he is medically necessarily... I have a doctor who will say so and has... but it is unnecessary.

Service Dogs are not required to be certified by anyone.

You just need to be disabled and they have to in some way help or support you.

He stays with me usually in the hospital.

Anyone that tell you service dogs need to be certified does not realize that they can't certify them theirselves.

Most "certifiers" are just scams to get your money.

Who certifies the certifiers?

Is there some government agency in charge of certifying them???

Show me... or again I say, phfuck you.
fubar

Corona, CA

#38 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is a Service Dog, he is medically necessarily... I have a doctor who will say so and has... but it is unnecessary.
Anyone that tell you service dogs need to be certified does not realize that they can't certify them theirselves.
So You are abusing the ADS as I suspected. Do you have a vest for your dog? There are tons of places that will offer free services to legitimate service dogs. Being homeless and not having a place to keep your dog does not make him a service dog.

You hate the free sh-t army and yet you have subsidized medical care and you take advantage of the ADA. So it is everyone but yourself you hate?
fubar

Corona, CA

#39 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain your propaganda remark if you can.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 30, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So You are abusing the ADS as I suspected. Do you have a vest for your dog? There are tons of places that will offer free services to legitimate service dogs. Being homeless and not having a place to keep your dog does not make him a service dog.

You hate the free sh-t army and yet you have subsidized medical care and you take advantage of the ADA. So it is everyone but yourself you hate?
You know... you really should check to make sure you're wearing a parachute before you go vase jumping off a ledge.

My dog has a vest... a service dog ID he wears, he carries all my heart medications and my insulin, further... he was trained as a stability dog just this year during our stay at Santa Monica UCLA.

Splat!!!

You just hit the bottom.

Game over.

Please insert coin.

And again... phfuck you... lovingly.

Location hidden

#41 Nov 30, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Explain your propaganda remark if you can.
Why did you quote something the question was not about?

Quote what you are asking about... and I'll explain it to you.

I've talked so much about everything... I have no idea what you are referring to.

I have had at least five strokes in the last six months... ya know.

Location hidden

#42 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>You know... you really should check to make sure you're wearing a parachute before you go vase jumping off a ledge.

My dog has a vest... a service dog ID he wears, he carries all my heart medications and my insulin, further... he was trained as a stability dog just this year during our stay at Santa Monica UCLA.

Splat!!!

You just hit the bottom.

Game over.

Please insert coin.

And again... phfuck you... lovingly.
Vase jumping???

LOL

Yes, please make sure you wear a parachute before you go jumping that vase!!!

Damn Iphone.

BASE jumping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The honorable DNC 8 hr Defiant1 1
A Buddhist monk? 15 hr Heavy Fed 3
Lppba charges filed Sat JohnR 9
Gilley's Sat JohnR 8
Clinton bribed Lynch. Jul 23 Defiant1 15
List your greatest LP football players and years (Sep '10) Jul 23 Same Issues 84
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Jul 22 flbadcatowner 22

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages