First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#42 Jan 12, 2013
DPTX wrote:
Well, I see the three stooges, Sh'tEd, Poo-breath & HeZeTurd are still here, making their usual weak attempts to dish out their crap... or in the case of HeZeTurd, still dishing crap out of the crapper.
OK, HeZeTurd, I know how offended you would be if I didn't answer you directly. However, it's no business of yours and as usual, you make the usual assumptions without knowledge or facts. Of course, she knows how to contact me outside of the cesspool of nitwits like you, Poo & Sh'tEd.
Now, get back to your toilets and scrubbing the graffiti off the walls.
By the way, Sh'tEd, where did you get the idea that you were ever able to call me out on anything, where you didn't get put back into your place at the bottom of the food chain? LOL!
She was very worried, Gasbag. And the Deer Park forum has had relatively few references to feces and coprophilia in your absence. She was missing your special wit and wisdom.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#43 Jan 12, 2013
I'm sure she would rather miss you.
Most others would rather miss you.

I guess there still isn't enough to keep you busy in Brownwood and your boyfriend is still ignoring you?
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#44 Jan 12, 2013
I'm guessing head trauma....

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#45 Jan 12, 2013
DPTX wrote:
I'm sure she would rather miss you.
Most others would rather miss you.
I guess there still isn't enough to keep you busy in Brownwood and your boyfriend is still ignoring you?
;)
Skeedmark

Pasadena, TX

#46 Jan 12, 2013
3iron wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Zeddemore, U R an asss hole
No. He is a Ghostbuster.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#47 Jan 17, 2013
yooflungpoo wrote:
I'm guessing head trauma....
There's no guessing about yoo, poo. If you didn't keep your head up your poo-chute, your head wouldn't be so traumatized.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#48 Jan 17, 2013
Skeedmark wrote:
No. He is a Ghostbuster.
No. Actually 3iron got it right. ShtEd is basically a jerk trying to hide behind another silly name picked from a movie, TV show, etc. That's about all you can expect from his pea-sized brain.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#49 Jan 17, 2013
Skeedmark wrote:
No. He is a Ghostbuster.
You should ask him to do his 3 Stooges impression. He's loves to do that one. Of course, he looks kinda like Curly.
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#50 Jan 17, 2013
I can see you sitting around thinking *I wonder what I shall call myself*

and all you could come up with was DPTX... I'm sure that was a deep dig... for you

no more creative and no less silly...

nice work Einstein...

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Hmmm... so you think "The Voice of DPTX" would have been more appropriate. Then again... yooflungpoo describes you quite well.

Yes, I know grabbing DPTX really upset a few (is Ben still around?). That was the intent, but primarily because I know that more will agree with the facts I've presented in the topics, as opposed to those that only try to berate others because they nothing valid to substantiate their side of a debate.

Keep whining and flinging your poo.
Caroline Jones

La Marque, TX

#53 Jan 20, 2013
Unless they were co-workers, how does sexual harassment apply?
Goober wrote:
Home › Guidance: Sexual Harassment Discrimination
Sexual Harassment
Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII applies to employers with 15 or more employees, including state and local governments. It also applies to employment agencies and to labor organizations, as well as to the federal government.
Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
EEOC Dist. Office
101 Louisiana
Houston, Tx
Ph. 1-800-669-4000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 9 hr red dawn 21
Jorge Cardona Sun An old friend 1
News Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court (Sep '06) Sat REX 5
Walmart clergy Sat Defiant1 4
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... May 28 lides 17
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain May 27 Defiant1 13
Atheism: (Jan '12) May 27 Heavy Fed 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages