Witness

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Good move last night...Not to call the games and let the kids play in bad weather!! I mean after all your kids didn't have a game last night! Remenber these are still children and putting game schedule and results before safety an health is unacceptable!
Joani

La Porte, TX

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Witness wrote:
Good move last night...Not to call the games and let the kids play in bad weather!! I mean after all your kids didn't have a game last night! Remenber these are still children and putting game schedule and results before safety an health is unacceptable!
I was not there. But if the weather is bad, or dangerous, you take responsibility and pull your own child. Not rocket science. IMO
Bronco

Cypress, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Ours was called at the top of the 2nd and made up yesterday. Its hard to just pull your kid out of a game because it could make them have to forfeit.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Bronco wrote:
Ours was called at the top of the 2nd and made up yesterday. Its hard to just pull your kid out of a game because it could make them have to forfeit.
I know it is hard but quite frankly seeing my child hurt or injured because of bad weather would be even harder. Not a fan of lightening and bats! JMO
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it is hard but quite frankly seeing my child hurt or injured because of bad weather would be even harder. Not a fan of lightening and bats! JMO
I am surprised that you let your kid out of the house, especially if he is lightening. Is he related to Michael Jackson and bleaching his skin? Aren't you the one cowering under your bed in fear of smoke? Aren't you the one that has a fake asthma attack if someone in the car next to you lights a cigarette? [email protected]
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 16, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised that you let your kid out of the house, especially if he is lightening. Is he related to Michael Jackson and bleaching his skin? Aren't you the one cowering under your bed in fear of smoke? Aren't you the one that has a fake asthma attack if someone in the car next to you lights a cigarette? [email protected]
That's the way to keep it classy GOAT. Here, a parent is actually being concerned and looking after his/her own kid and you criticize it. I suppose you would rather have the kid turned over to the school for a "proper" indoctrination...um...I mean raising.

Your arrogance and ignorance of real people never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps if you would take a bath, shave and get your oversized rear out from in front of the TIVO'd episodes of the Kardashians and The View, you might see how the real world lives.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#7 Apr 18, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I have really been wondering how to answer this without getting into a pissing contest with you.

Kids, grown and gone and they are free to leave their own houses anytime they want. My boys did go through LPBA and never once cowered.
Asthma? Nope never had an asthma attack and I personally don't care if one smokes. Just please not in my face. Outside a fence or something I could care less.

So you have really gotten me wrong but I still contend that if there is thunder and lightening out there, maybe you should not test fate. JMO
milton

Deer Park, TX

#8 May 14, 2013
are there tournaments out there anymore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thankful on thanksgiving 13 min Cretin FARTS 5
Help Wed Economy Farts 6
OK sick far left commies you will hate these p... Wed Economy Farts 51
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) Nov 20 Salsa Fart 28
Extra Income Nov 19 red farts 6
lets fight back Nov 14 Big Farts 15
Leslie (Apr '11) Nov 13 Ripping Farts 28

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance