Norma Elliott

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2013
I don't know where you've been hiding or burying your head but your comment just shows you have lost touch with reality.

really-| 5 hrs ago
All the morons aboard the convoy!
Seriously you tea baggers are not accomplishing anything except causing problems to get bigger ad bigger. The ones that loose are the American people. Tea baggers go around yelling "look we stopped Obama" while people do without jobs, insurance, etc and the banks get richer
America elected this president. Don't like him? Elect someone different!
We lived with that idiot Bush for 8 years - You elected him (Tea bagger Republicans). He destroyed our country and our standing in the world. No you're pissed because President Obama is doing more for the middle class.
You might want to believe the crap the fox channel tells you to believe, but you are not rich or even upper middle class if you live anywhere south of I-10. Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Galena Park, Jacinto City, Baytown are all blue collar towns. Low standards and low education (yes - I live here also).
The tea baggers want you to stay uneducated and believing their propaganda - that's how they get cheap workers for the refineries
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Norma: really- is goat(GOTP)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
You are showing your ignorance again, Lomaxx.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Yup. Without a doubt.
Arbert

Deer Park, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Norma Elliott wrote:
I don't know where you've been hiding or burying your head but your comment just shows you have lost touch with reality.
really-| 5 hrs ago
All the morons aboard the convoy!
Seriously you tea baggers are not accomplishing anything except causing problems to get bigger ad bigger. The ones that loose are the American people. Tea baggers go around yelling "look we stopped Obama" while people do without jobs, insurance, etc and the banks get richer
America elected this president. Don't like him? Elect someone different!
We lived with that idiot Bush for 8 years - You elected him (Tea bagger Republicans). He destroyed our country and our standing in the world. No you're pissed because President Obama is doing more for the middle class.
You might want to believe the crap the fox channel tells you to believe, but you are not rich or even upper middle class if you live anywhere south of I-10. Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Galena Park, Jacinto City, Baytown are all blue collar towns. Low standards and low education (yes - I live here also).
The tea baggers want you to stay uneducated and believing their propaganda - that's how they get cheap workers for the refineries
Ha , the tea baggers come out when someone tells it like it is.
You're all a bunch of loony cowards. All the places mentioned are just crappy places filled with nut-jobs doing the oil companies' bidding.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Arbert: You and goat need to go get a job flippin' burgers for the guys working at the oil companys...

Fatass: Make sure the convoy goes thru Oklahama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Porte recent series of burglaries solved. (Feb '11) Thu I needa fart 95
Southern Komfort Kitchen Class Action? Aug 14 Spatula farts 9
Job (Dec '16) Aug 13 More fart info 339
Hildebeast Going Down Aug 13 Posting more farts 6
Elaine still crushing on Fubar Aug 11 Fartbar luncheon 8
review: La Car Porte Aug 10 Fart smell 11
Snider transmission!!! Aug 10 Fart mission 4

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance