Be prepared for July 4th DWI enforcement

Be prepared for July 4th DWI enforcement

There are 42 comments on the The Family Badge story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Be prepared for July 4th DWI enforcement. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

The Multi-Jurisdictional DWI Taskforce involving many local Law Enforcement Entities is participating in a County/Region wide July 4th Weekend No-Refusal D.W.I. Enforcement Program hosted by La Porte Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

LP Resident

Deer Park, TX

#21 Jun 26, 2010
yooflungpoo wrote:
what an idea....let's lock him up....take his job....
and teacb his entire family a lesson. I'm sure it was their fault for driving him to drink.
Just when I thought people couldn't get any more ignorant. Congrats, you've achieved the Mt. Everest of ignorance. The user name explains it all (yooflungpoo).

“Keep it greasy !!!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22 Jun 28, 2010
I will not hire anyone who has any kind of record,tattoos or looks unprofessional.talk about slim pickins.
Dont do the crime and then you wont do the time.
Throw the good book at em if the DWI
manonamission

Baytown, TX

#23 Jun 28, 2010
You can dial 911 as you drive behind a person who appears drunk and the Police will intercept and make the "stop". I have done this 4 times in the past couple years. And, each time I was correct in judging them by the reckless driving. Each one led to an arrest for DUI. So, we can police our communities. If this was practiced by all good citizens, it would greatly reduce the number of drunks killing innocent people.

The 911 operator will keep you on the phone as you drive while patched in to an officer to intercept. It is a three way conversation and pretty exciting also. SO. Let's all be Police this July 4th.
Weegi

Houston, TX

#24 Jun 28, 2010
I will take a pledge on this forum not to drink and drive on the July 4th weekend.
I will take a pledge on this forum not to text and drive on the July 4th weekend.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

United States

#25 Jun 28, 2010
manonamission wrote:
You can dial 911 as you drive behind a person who appears drunk and the Police will intercept and make the "stop". I have done this 4 times in the past couple years. And, each time I was correct in judging them by the reckless driving. Each one led to an arrest for DUI. So, we can police our communities. If this was practiced by all good citizens, it would greatly reduce the number of drunks killing innocent people.
The 911 operator will keep you on the phone as you drive while patched in to an officer to intercept. It is a three way conversation and pretty exciting also. SO. Let's all be Police this July 4th.
KUDOS to you. Keep up the good work. Maybe your actions saved some innocent people's lives.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

United States

#26 Jun 28, 2010
I don't like big government interfering in my life.

As a Libertarian, I believe I have the right to get drunk, plow into your car and kill your entire family, and then you can sue me for damages (not to exceed $250k).
manonamission

Baytown, TX

#27 Jun 28, 2010
Way to go Weegi!

Hez,
I won't sue you for that. I will kill you.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#28 Jun 28, 2010
manonamission wrote:
Way to go Weegi!
Hez,
I won't sue you for that. I will kill you.
Uh-Oh... you must be careful. There are people on this forum that get real upset when you talk about killing brown people... then they start making their own threats.
manonamission

Baytown, TX

#29 Jun 28, 2010
Well he talked of getting drunk and killing an entire family. For that......well..........I would kill the bastard that did it.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

United States

#30 Jun 29, 2010
Well, what if I plowed into DPTX as he was driving home drunk after a long night on Topix? What if it left him a quadriplegic and he had to type by holding a pencil in his mouth.

Surely no reasonable jury would hold me liable for any damages. I don't even think I should get a ticket.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#31 Jun 29, 2010
Hezekiah wrote:
Well, what if I plowed into DPTX as he was driving home drunk after a long night on Topix? What if it left him a quadriplegic and he had to type by holding a pencil in his mouth.
Surely no reasonable jury would hold me liable for any damages. I don't even think I should get a ticket.
No, you shouldn't get a ticket and you shouldn't have to worry about going before a jury. You should just be shot, right on the spot. Save everyone a lot of trouble. In fact, why wait until you attempt to injure someone? As you've already stated your hateful intentions and it's likely due to your racist attitude, perhaps you should just be shot now and save others the potential misery of dealing with people like you.

“Zionism is anti Semitic!”

Since: Jan 09

Oppose it at every encounter!

#32 Jun 29, 2010
Man... you guys are getting a bit mean.
Lomax

United States

#33 Jun 30, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
Man... you guys are getting a bit mean.
Shut-up dummy, its nice to see others beside you posting here.
Prepared

Pasadena, TX

#34 Jul 2, 2010
OK, I'm prepared! I have been drinking all morning and my car is warming up. I have called my bondsman and have him on standby. I even have my laywer's card in my wallet. Now I'm headed over to Center Street to speed up and down the wet streets. I'll stop when they peel my cold dead fingers off the bottle!!
chuck

Baytown, TX

#35 Jul 4, 2010
ya was driving drunk tonight and i tell you what, it is bad far as the cops. glad i made it home safe and not in jail.
Thomasina

La Porte, TX

#36 Jul 4, 2010
Manny Hanjohbs wrote:
I will not hire anyone who has any kind of record,tattoos or looks unprofessional.talk about slim pickins.
Dont do the crime and then you wont do the time.
Throw the good book at em if the DWI
Your loss-what about all the great young people who were in the Olympics and had tattoos. You're equating tattoos to bad things when they aren't. The assistant principal at the high school is covered in tattoos and he's a great guy. Many people have tattoos and they are wonderful people!
Get Around

Pasadena, TX

#37 Jul 4, 2010
Manny Hanjohbs wrote:
I will not hire anyone who has any kind of record,tattoos or looks unprofessional.talk about slim pickins.
Dont do the crime and then you wont do the time.
Throw the good book at em if the DWI
Too bad, your mother did!
DWI

San Francisco, CA

#38 Jul 10, 2010
And now we have no need to worry about drunk drivers until next holiday. By the way, what is a felony DWI?

“Keep it greasy !!!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#39 Jul 10, 2010
Get Around wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, your mother did!
oh i am hurt
Suppose

Pasadena, TX

#40 Sep 3, 2010
Do you suppose there will be DWI enforcement for Labor Day or will they be cutting us some slack.

Remember if you drive do not drink, if you drink do not drive. Do not forget the DD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz Plays Dirty With Carson 1 hr fubar 1
Racist Jokes 1 hr fubar 76
Trump is No Conservative 1 hr fubar 7
I thought about replying to(Robert)Fubar... 2 hr fubar 4
Eating Black Pepper is Healthy 19 hr fubar 32
Trump's Howard Dean Moment 19 hr fubar 6
Iowa 20 hr fubar 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages