MIKN is NOT Heavy Fed.

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I decided to settle this argument. A few TOPIX newbs keep littering the posts with these accusations. Get used to the fact that just because she defends him, she’s not the morally corrupt and hygienically challenged Charles Gilliam.

I base this on the fact that MIKN is a responsible woman. She writes like a woman and has the common misguided compassion for the overfed layabout that women tend to have. It appears that MIKN has had some sort of semi-professional job for an extended period of time which she refers to (convincingly) in her posts (unlike the Free Shit Army member GOAT). I feel confident that, based on her writing, she takes a bath at least several times a week, if not more. In addition everyone on the planet knows that HF is incapable of bathing or working to support himself (especially when the gub’ment check is free for the taking).

I will also credit her for keeping her life and social station well concealed. It would only be a fool to reveal personal facts about yourself, creating a public target for ridicule and revenge from the criminals you defend. My hat is off to you.

So STFU about MIKN and HF. You are wasting my time and cluttering the forum with your stupidity.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Absolutely correct about me not being HF. Partially correct about the rest.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
I decided to settle this argument. A few TOPIX newbs keep littering the posts with these accusations. Get used to the fact that just because she defends him, she’s not the morally corrupt and hygienically challenged Charles Gilliam.
I base this on the fact that MIKN is a responsible woman. She writes like a woman and has the common misguided compassion for the overfed layabout that women tend to have. It appears that MIKN has had some sort of semi-professional job for an extended period of time which she refers to (convincingly) in her posts (unlike the Free Shit Army member GOAT). I feel confident that, based on her writing, she takes a bath at least several times a week, if not more. In addition everyone on the planet knows that HF is incapable of bathing or working to support himself (especially when the gub’ment check is free for the taking).
I will also credit her for keeping her life and social station well concealed. It would only be a fool to reveal personal facts about yourself, creating a public target for ridicule and revenge from the criminals you defend. My hat is off to you.
So STFU about MIKN and HF. You are wasting my time and cluttering the forum with your stupidity.
Ha!!

Fooled ya!!!

I AM MIKN!!!

LOL

It took you long enough to come in out of the rain on this one, Elaine!!

Sooooo many people were just sooooo sure they knew what was going on!!

Y'all are wrong about a lot more things than just MIKN's identity!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Wow Impressive. Mensa man

But I don't know that.

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Oh, and if you have a ?lesiones graves? The Williams Kherkher billboard indicates you should call them.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Does fatass ever get tired of talking about his worthless life?

But I don't know that.

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Does fatass ever get tired of talking about his worthless life?
No one's life is worthless.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Your's is HF/KN and yes you are one and the same deny it all you want; everyone knows you lie.

But I don't know that.

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Your's is HF/KN and yes you are one and the same deny it all you want; everyone knows you lie.
May God judge quickly between me and thee.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
I have absolutly no problem with that HF/KN; you however just might.

But I don't know that.

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
I have absolutly no problem with that HF/KN; you however just might.
No, because I know I have told the truth. As I said, God judge between us, and I hope He does it quickly so your lying mouth will be suddenly silent.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
My lying mouth? How can you know you told the truth? You Know Notheeng remember. Hope all you want KN/HF I will not be silent any time soon. As I said I have absolutly no problem with Gods judgement, you however just might.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
As I said I have absolutly no problem with Gods judgement, you however just might.
It's not God' judgement you have a problem with... it's your own judgement that is lacking.

But I don't know that.

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
My lying mouth? How can you know you told the truth? You Know Notheeng remember. Hope all you want KN/HF I will not be silent any time soon. As I said I have absolutly no problem with Gods judgement, you however just might.
You're just evil. Nuff said.
Want My Town Back

La Porte, TX

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
I am inclined to believe you.

As everyone knows, HF uses a lot of different Alias's on Topic's. But one of the very first post by MIKN on laporte topics was chewing my butt for responding to HF. She thought i attacked him. What she didnt know is HF and I are aquantices and align closely when it comes to politics. HF jumped in to defend my post.

If they were the same person, this wouldnt have happened.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Want My Town Back wrote:
<quoted text>

As everyone knows, HF uses a lot of different Alias's on Topic's.
Right, only I have not used an alias here without identifying myself in probably well over two years.
Want my town back

La Porte, TX

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, only I have not used an alias here without identifying myself in probably well over two years.
I will give you that, I think Captain Oblivious was the last alias..... Wait, I think there was another last year? I would have to refer to my topix alias spreadsheet ( yes, I have a spreadsheet trying to keep up with all you goons).

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you that, I think Captain Oblivious was the last alias..... Wait, I think there was another last year? I would have to refer to my topix alias spreadsheet ( yes, I have a spreadsheet trying to keep up with all you goons).
LOL

Yep, Captain Oblivious.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's life is worthless.
Change that to 'useless' then, but I'm still referring to that worthless POS!

But I don't know that.

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Change that to 'useless' then, but I'm still referring to that worthless POS!
So, did you make yourself useful to the community on valentines day along with your brothers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Liberal forever 22,768
Are illigals immigrants coming to Catholic Chur... 43 min Texan 81
Islam is the religion of peace! (Sep '13) 53 min Texan 169
When I read Texans posts.... 1 hr Elaine 4
Man beheads woman in Oklahoma - religion of pea... 1 hr Texan 17
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 18,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 597

Baytown News Video

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]