I smell a number 1 hit...
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Jun 5, 2014
platinum
Heavy has a problem

Pasadena, TX

#45 Jun 5, 2014
Heavy, why are you posting on the Deer Park forum? Did they finally run you out of the La Porte forum? I guess La Porte has standards afterall. Who'd thunk???

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#46 Jun 5, 2014
Heavy has a problem wrote:
Heavy, why are you posting on the Deer Park forum? Did they finally run you out of the La Porte forum? I guess La Porte has standards afterall. Who'd thunk???
No... it is you who has the problem.

The problem is your ignorance of the reason my posts are showing up on the "Deer Park" forum.

Please do not lash out in ignorance... it suits you a bit too well.

Gives me the shivers as to the perfect fit.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Jun 6, 2014
Double chin and anal sins bald spot like a coconut heads will roll awwk heads will roll awwk porked up forever on the welefare cheese beg and bum awwk beg and bum smelling like roses by the garbage can......
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Jun 7, 2014
Blab a blab blab a blab blab a blab blab heads will roll awwk heads will roll awwk homo forever in eternal sin
man boobs

Houston, TX

#49 Jun 8, 2014
Catchy beat....
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Jun 8, 2014
Im wondering how Heavy Fed likes hes song??? did i capture it 4 ya ......BIG GIRL.....
man boobs

Houston, TX

#51 Jun 9, 2014
Again, he knew you would write the song. All according to plan.
CAPT SPLAK A HO

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Jun 10, 2014
It will be his legacy.....
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Jun 17, 2014
Hey fed you still need to let me know how you like your song did you want me to put you in drag while you beg and bum in your song I know that you bum sometimes done up like a woman ...
man boobs

Houston, TX

#54 Jun 18, 2014
Precious.

Location hidden

#55 Jun 18, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
Hey fed you still need to let me know how you like your song did you want me to put you in drag while you beg and bum in your song I know that you bum sometimes done up like a woman ...
In your dreams.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jun 19, 2014
When I get rich off your song ill owe you 10cents the value of ur deek beatch....

Location hidden

#57 Jun 19, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
When I get rich off your song ill owe you 10cents the value of ur deek beatch....
So... you're going to pay for that "deek"?
Butt Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jun 19, 2014
Yo charlie can you post some recipies for use with the welefare cheese ... I just copped a slab of the federal chedder dude....
man boobs

Houston, TX

#59 Jun 19, 2014
Yes. I can see that California is calling. But who will clean Lp of corruption and replace all the chemical plants with fields of daises? I feel certain you can do a much better job from 1500 miles away than actually being here where the alleged work is.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 19, 2014
man boobs wrote:
Yes. I can see that California is calling. But who will clean Lp of corruption and replace all the chemical plants with fields of daises? I feel certain you can do a much better job from 1500 miles away than actually being here where the alleged work is.
I am going to California for me... I've got to take care of myself before I can take care of you.
man boobs

Houston, TX

#61 Jun 19, 2014
Amen sister...
man boobs

Houston, TX

#62 Jun 19, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
Seems over inflated....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deocrats will shut the government down 37 min Texan 14
NANCY PELOSI said 11 hr Farting 4
TRUMP is correct Jan 19 Election Farts 24
Lpbba coaches on crack Jan 19 Coach Fart 2
News Gas drops below $3.50 per gallon in city (May '11) Jan 18 STINK FART 2
democrats said they would move to CANADA Jan 18 Forum of Farts 7
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) Jan 17 Super Stinky Farts 30

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance