Heavy Fed the song
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 27, 2014
Heavy Fed was a beggar begged around hollywood he begged and bummed imitated the blind with a service dog and dirty clothes he walked with boys and never hos a sloppy fat bloated blimp diabetes leavin needles around smell of funk like a skunk a hasidic jew a sloppy fat bloated blimp confirmed batchelor too welfare check disabilty food stamps and a pot rec painted nails trails from snails spewing lies black and blue eyes with a gimp hes the pimp a porker goin oink oink oink down trodden on a heightned scale hes on bail goin to hell no life sept mommy and a pipe or a lite lets say goodbye rot and die more bacon a t the bacon isle stay in denile untill ur trial fat beggar boy..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 May 27, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
Heavy Fed was a beggar begged around hollywood he begged and bummed imitated the blind with a service dog and dirty clothes he walked with boys and never hos a sloppy fat bloated blimp diabetes leavin needles around smell of funk like a skunk a hasidic jew a sloppy fat bloated blimp confirmed batchelor too welfare check disabilty food stamps and a pot rec painted nails trails from snails spewing lies black and blue eyes with a gimp hes the pimp a porker goin oink oink oink down trodden on a heightned scale hes on bail goin to hell no life sept mommy and a pipe or a lite lets say goodbye rot and die more bacon a t the bacon isle stay in denile untill ur trial fat beggar boy..........
That's nice, Dear. Now go wash your mouth out with soap.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 27, 2014
ITS Going to be a hit in hollywood

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 May 27, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
ITS Going to be a hit in hollywood
Funny... you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me.

Nothing new though... lots of people do.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 27, 2014
Nobody plays the fat girl like you baby doll I can always come here when I need a good laughf ...

Location hidden

#6 May 27, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
Nobody plays the fat girl like you baby doll I can always come here when I need a good laughf ...
Because the rest of your life is so incredibly boring.

I'm glad you can come here and laugh at me... maybe one day you'll buy a ticket to one of my shows and laugh at me there.

I've always said,"Half my job is entertainment!".
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 27, 2014
yea you are one of the funniest crackers on the net will you be in drag at ur shows?? you will be hearing ur song on the radio soon..

Location hidden

#8 May 27, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
yea you are one of the funniest crackers on the net will you be in drag at ur shows?? you will be hearing ur song on the radio soon..
I will be in drag at my shows... only in your perverted baby killing dreams.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 27, 2014
YO im so sorry I left out about ur hemmoriods and festering sores on ur torso and the man boobies ....

Location hidden

#10 May 27, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
YO im so sorry I left out about ur hemmoriods and festering sores on ur torso and the man boobies ....
No hemorrhoids, my psoriasis is almost totally clear... lost some weight so I am sorry to ruin your fantasy but I don't have much in the way of man boobies.

You're going to have to find another way to try and hurt my feelings, baby killer.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No hemorrhoids, my psoriasis is almost totally clear... lost some weight so I am sorry to ruin your fantasy but I don't have much in the way of man boobies.
You're going to have to find another way to try and hurt my feelings, baby killer.
You keep replying; he keeps trolling. Who is the fool?

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>You keep replying; he keeps trolling. Who is the fool?
Supposedly it's SamDamnit... the guy in the knitted mask who was featured in a photo with me here recently.

Unless he can post something only he and I would know... I won't believe it.

We once were friends... until he and other anti racists began slandering Ron Paul with lies and they worked hand in hand with Bill White, a Nazi commander... then I severed ties and began working against them.
fubar

Corona, CA

#13 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly it's SamDamnit... the guy in the knitted mask who was featured in a photo with me here recently.
We once were friends... until he and other anti racists began slandering Ron Paul with lies and they worked hand in hand with Bill White, a Nazi commander... then I severed ties and began working against them.
So you can slander Bill White and that is alright?
fubar

Corona, CA

#14 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
if they were anti racist maybe that is why they don't like you.
dirty laundry

Houston, TX

#15 May 28, 2014
Rich.
Flo

Houston, TX

#16 May 28, 2014
Respect.

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you can slander Bill White and that is alright?
Bill White the racist... not the politician.

Boy... you just like to jump in the water without checking the temperature, don't you??

Location hidden

#18 May 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>if they were anti racist maybe that is why they don't like you.
Why don't you just quit talking about things you have no idea of??
man boobs

Houston, TX

#19 May 28, 2014
Righteous.
heavy trash

Houston, TX

#20 May 28, 2014
Heavy flow day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeah...SOTUS rules Texas Republicans abortion l... 1 hr Texan 21
Coward Republicans Hiding 1 hr Elaine 33
Ethnic slur or American idiom? (Nov '11) 3 hr Texan 31
Lppba charges filed 8 hr Pattymelt 1
earn money 13 hr mshell75 1
News LPPD Celebrates Another Citizen's Police Academ... 14 hr Taxpayer 16
If Trump does what he says... 18 hr Defiant1 13

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance