Duke

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Not really a good source of any kind. I just wanted to know if they had plans to take over the vacancy next to them?
Baseball DAD

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Just heard from a reliable little birdie that the new location will be located betwen east blvd. and underwood behind the Valero.
Want my town back

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Baseball DAD wrote:
Just heard from a reliable little birdie that the new location will be located betwen east blvd. and underwood behind the Valero.
Behind which Valero? I guess it would either need to be on spencer or X street..... i think that is the only two valeros on underwood.
Reading

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Duke wrote:
Not really a good source of any kind. I just wanted to know if they had plans to take over the vacancy next to them?
Next door will be an Emergency Clinic to service the Providence and assist with worse traffic on Center.
moutoned

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Reading wrote:
<quoted text>Next door will be an Emergency Clinic to service the Providence and assist with worse traffic on Center.
With the new guard taking over,expect more of the same in overdrive.
who cares

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

i heard its going to be built beside magnolia estates for the sole purpose of trashing up their nice little happy homes.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

who cares wrote:
i heard its going to be built beside magnolia estates for the sole purpose of trashing up their nice little happy homes.
So you really think H.E.B. will spend millions on relocating just to piss off some neighborhood? Sounds like a bad buisness move to me. I'm sure if they build there, it is to get a bigger store to bring what the customer base wants. Why do you think they ask for your zip code when you check out. They want to know how many people are driving to the Farimont location that live by the Deer Park one.
Sounds like you are jealous of their "nice little homes".
who cares

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

actually bitch the house doesnt mean shit. ive learned that most of those rich people are some of the nastiest people ive ever met. money cant buy them a heart.
Wooww

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Who cares said ----'some of the nastiest people I've ever met. Money can't buy them a heart'. And yet who cares started the sentence with 'actually b***h'--- sounds to me that who cares has a nasty mouth him/her self just like those that live in magnolia estates as was mentioned. Funny how people judge others when they themselves are just as guilty. Hahahah!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at July 24 at 1:47PM CDT

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••