What's going on at Sterling?

What's going on at Sterling?

Posted in the Baytown Forum

RSSMomof3

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I have 2 children at Sterling. They are coming home everyday telling me how rough the other kids are and that they disrespect the teachers and nothing gets done. Last friday the pep rally was cancelled and the rumor was that the school was on "lock down." When I called to ask they denied everything and would not tell me why the pep rally was cancelled.

Does anyone know what's going on if anything?
grandote

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2009
that school sucks and it's full of "gangsters"...more like trash, but anahuac is cool!
Sterling Parent

AOL

#3 Nov 16, 2009
It was due to a shooting threat, at least that is what my child heard... It's sad that good kids have to attend school with a bunch of thugs, it's also sad to call kids that, but it's true! Anahuac is full of drugs and thugs too, who are you trying to lie to?
Amanda

Baytown, TX

#4 Dec 26, 2009
I know this is late, but I am a student at Sterling. It actually wasn't a shooting threat. There was a couple of people who were involved in a fight OFF campus, but brought it onto campus that day, and each of them had knives. Nothing every acutally ensued, but of course, they took the right precautions. I just wanted to let you know, because this is DEFINITELY not something that is over with! This year is crazy at RSS, I'm a senior and this is the worst year.
Doing Time

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2009
Just punk ass kids being punk ass kids.

Think they'll ever grow up or will we be sending them of "Camp Huntsville" on your dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of Stores using Certegy Check Approval l... (Mar '10) Tue Pineapple farts 34
Job (Dec '16) Jul 24 Farts I Leave 324
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Jul 19 Having sharts 129
observer/fubar have destroyed this forum Jul 14 Grossest farts 15
Forum Destruction Sequence Initiated Jul 14 News Farts 3
Leslie (Apr '11) Jul 13 The Good Fart 26
the haunted lot (Oct '11) Jul 10 Fart hunters 8

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages