Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I've got a little project for someone at home with enough time and energy to follow through with it.

I'd like to find someone who could obtain all the voting records for City Council for the last four years.

Then graph them all out on a timeline showing which Councilman voted and how they voted for each vote and what they did or did not vote for and whether it passed or not.

By comparing all that data... the corruption on City Council should just right out at you on the page.

That information needs to be made public... then, a recall petition needs to be started to remove the corruption from the city government.

Anyone up for this???

Private message me if so.
WTH

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
HOT AIR!!! That's all you are!!!!!

You've done this.....!

You've done that.....!

You're going to.....!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATIONS!!!

Remember! You're...... the man??

The ?man? with the ?plan?!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Jan 1, 2013
WTH wrote:
HOT AIR!!! That's all you are!!!!!
You've done this.....!
You've done that.....!
You're going to.....!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATIONS!!!
Remember! You're...... the man??
The ?man? with the ?plan?!!
And... I will, if no one else helps out before my return.

I'm just asking for the help of an upstanding responsible citizen interested in assisting in the elimination of corruption from within our city government... and you've got a problem with this because... why????

Keep revealing yourselves.

I can see you clearly.

I just want everyone else to see you as clearly as I do.
WTH

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Better get to work!

You've got a lot of ground to cover!

I'm sure you gave MOST people on La Porte Topix a good laugh with your project request.

You certainly did for me...... and still snickering.

www.HeavyFed.com

#5 Jan 1, 2013
WTH wrote:
Better get to work!
You've got a lot of ground to cover!
I'm sure you gave MOST people on La Porte Topix a good laugh with your project request.
You certainly did for me...... and still snickering.
Hey... I've always said, "Entertainment is half my job!!".
If I did not entertain you somehow... you would not return.

Do you see that little counter that show how many people are currently viewing the forum??

Most of those people are from La Porte... and no one stays on the forum for too long usually.

If La Porte Topix were a business... it'd be doing pretty good, if you look at viewers as customers and imagine all of them shopping in your business at any given time... and this business never closes and has free advertisement via any search engine.

That's how I see this forum.

It's how I reach out to the people of La Porte... and address the corruption controlling directly it at the same time.

See... THEY read everything I write here.

All by plan, my friend... I don't do anything by accident.

God prepares my path ahead before I take each step... and I trust in him implicitly.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Everybody watch out! Jesus is coming!

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Oh, Elaine... I'm going to pray for you.
gringo

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
And yet none of your loyal followers took you up on your offer. I read your posts when I need a laugh. Hard to believe even you believe some
Of the stuff you write. Please don't misinterpret my being here as support.

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Jan 2, 2013
gringo wrote:
And yet none of your loyal followers took you up on your offer.
Ummmm... how do YOU know no one decided to help rid La Porte of corruption?
gringo wrote:
I read your posts when I need a laugh. Hard to believe you believe some
Of the stuff you write.
Hard to believe you don't... because just about everything I have said has been proven true.
gringo wrote:
Please don't misinterpret my being here as support.
I know you don't give a damn about improving La Porte... all you're interested in is what you can get out of it, just like the corruption I am fighting.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#10 Jan 2, 2013
I didn't find it funny at all, and I think it is a great idea. I started about a month ago just casually reading some available records, and something along the lines of this project would be difficult. If I had the time to commit I would take it on. Even though i cannot promise to fully undertake this project i intend to work on it when i have small amounts of time.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Hard to believe you don't... because just about everything I have said has been proven true.
True? Like when you admitted on this forum to taking your pants down and exposing yourself to children? Like when you urged a woman to give her child marijuana? Like when you admitted to vandalizing the house you were evicted from?

Yes, all true.
WTH

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text> Ummmm... how do YOU know no one decided to help rid La Porte of corruption?<quoted text>
Ha ha! There you go again. Another one of your slight-of-hands.

Of course, you said in your original post for anyone that would be interested in taking on your "Project" to send you a personal email, or something along those lines. So IF someone DOES take you up on your "PROJECT" no one would ever know and you will make all kinds of claims of facts that you have supposedly uncovered.
I'm sure MIKN's spouse would be happy to help you out.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Jan 3, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you said in your original post for anyone that would be interested in taking on your "Project" to send you a personal email, or something along those lines. So IF someone DOES take you up on your "PROJECT" no one would ever know and you will make all kinds of claims of facts that you have supposedly uncovered.
The reason I did that... is because when people want to send me messages of support... they PM me so they don't get dumped all over online.

Too many nasty trolls here.

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
True? Like when you admitted on this forum to taking your pants down and exposing yourself to children?
Why do you continue to lie?

Why do you always assault me with falsehoods?

But I don't know that.

#15 Jan 3, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
?? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by my spouse helping out? I have never said if I even have a spouse. Do you know something the rest of us don't?
gringo

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>?? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by my spouse helping out? I have never said if I even have a spouse. Do you know something the rest of us don't?
Like your real name is heavy fed...

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Jan 4, 2013
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure... because everyone with a brain on La Porte Topix HAS to be Heavy Fed.

LOL

Since: Aug 12

Deer Park, TX

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Elaine wrote:
When we hear the trump and a shout shortly after that Heavy will crash to earth and create a large crater which will trigger earthquakes.

But I don't know that.

#19 Jan 4, 2013
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like, no it isn't. If that doesn't convince you nothing will.
gringo

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
I didn't find it funny at all, and I think it is a great idea. I started about a month ago just casually reading some available records, and something along the lines of this project would be difficult. If I had the time to commit I would take it on. Even though i cannot promise to fully undertake this project i intend to work on it when i have small amounts of time.
Bless you. You are such a martyr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min why 22,766
Islam is the religion of peace! (Sep '13) 11 min Texan 169
When I read Texans posts.... 18 min Elaine 4
Man beheads woman in Oklahoma - religion of pea... 18 min Texan 17
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Gasman 18,769
Are illigals immigrants coming to Catholic Chur... 1 hr mrsg4 80
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 597

Baytown News Video

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]