I see that your silly stupidity only leaves you begging for more. You're the one full of BS, as you try to crawfish your way out of another lame attempt to pretend that you have something worthwhile to contribute.<quoted text>
Do you ever have original thoughts that you didn't read in someone else's book? I mean, someone who thinks they know as much as you should write their own book. Until you write your own book with your own, personally-gained-and-proven information you are just a fraud.
Now, what we have is a really simple situation that I will recap in a few, short steps:
1. I called bs on someone else
2. You tried to call bs on me but failed in an epic way because you were wrong and aren't that bright
3. I called bs on your puny attempt to call bs on me
4. You blew the one chance you had not to be an even bigger sacktard today than you were yesterday
5. You're not the boss of me. I also locked my parents in the basement so I can stay up as late as I want, but let's not talk about that.
Now, you think you know something about me? LOL
How do you know if I've written a book?
How do you know what my background is and what I do and/or know?
Your stupid assumptions only make you the fraud, my little twit.
As far as SDJS, it's obvious you don't do your homework. I even gave you a clue and you didn't catch it. tsk, tsk, tsk...
Now, don't be late for school and study real hard and maybe you'll finally pass third grade.