How many deaths does it take

How many deaths does it take

Posted in the Baytown Forum

enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Enough disgust can come from the Lime Light bar just by it's presence, appearance, and knowing that it recklessly serves alcohol to over the limit patrons. But how many deaths is it going to take on the roadway in front of it before our community demands it to be shut down. Those who oppose this message, well, obviously you are a customer and a person that does not mind the presence of drunks and drug users. My interest here is responses from people who agree this place is a problem in for our community and who may be interested in creating an alliance to demand it's shut down. BY THE WAY! The person that caused the fatality is the owner's (Sandy) daughter who was drunk and should not have been on the road! Sandy, you need to care about this community and shut down your dangerous and damning business. You hurt other people and recklessly run an establishment that harbors drug activity. Do you have any moral conviction of right from wrong? Damned you!
enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2010
Is it going to be an entire innocent family next? Public records will be opened and explored. Truth will be revealed and published to include the hidden truths from within and Sandy you know what I am talking about. It is time for this community to get rid of this repulsive hazard.
Interested

Dayton, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2010
Very interesting posts considering that YOU are one of the drunks and drug users that has been banned from there!!!. I would imagine you have to be a mega loser to be banned from the Lime Light!!

Total Trash Loser that you are I' ve no wonder that makes you angry.
enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2010
oh ok. So you are one of those I speak of.
enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2010
"Interested" in a starbucks drink. The one across from the old furrows bld on Garth is a nice place between 7:30 and 8:00 tuesday mornings.
enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2010
it was in the paper today and I have records being pulled for review, copy, and to publish. Oh and "interested" you are just typical you. You own children and gramdchildren cannot stand you you repulsive and sick woman. You have my number. call me for a chat rather than from the safety of you pc which you obviously use to acquire IP addresses. Hell, come knock on my door. We will talk but with your personality disorder, I doubt it will be civilized. So attempt all the bashing you want you have NO effect.
enough is enough

Baytown, TX

#7 Jul 20, 2010
seriously, everyone laughs at you and your hatred that is in you. You will never know ho to forgive therefore forgivness will pas you by when the time comes that it counts. And your time is possibly near with your health. We will be better off without you in this world and will not miss you. Give in. Just give in to peacefullness and forgiveness of others. You may find yourself loved, well, at least liked a little more. You just may find yourself happy for once since long ago when you cursed that man by wishing him dead and he broke his back that day.
stranger

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 22, 2010
Lime Light is a disgrace of a place. Ran by dolts and imbeciles alike.
kanker

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2010
Lime light sucks ass, i've seen so many people pulling out of there disreguarding the light or on coming traffic. Just pull on out there drunken bastard we will slow down and give you the whole road since you can't stay in one lane. Lock up our brakes? Sure we will do that to avoid smashing into your drunk ass. Next time have a few less and maybe you will look both ways before you just pull out. Law, who cares about the law huh? Think your ok to drive well your not, instead of buying that last couple rounds why don't you use it for a cab to get your drunk ass home
basher

Baytown, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2010
kanker, welcome to the club. Keep an eye on this thread for future organizing of shutting the place down. I am getting facts together but records dept at BPD is a bit slow due to the large amount of data to get here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) 4 hr Super Stinky Farts 30
democrats said they would move to CANADA 6 hr UHAUL Farts 2
baytown talk bulletin board (Jan '07) 9 hr Shop Farts 26
TRUMP is correct Tue Likes Trumpfarts 14
snowflakes say false alarm all TRUMPS fault Tue Release farts 6
Apartments for giant breed dogs Tue Release farts 4
Why does Deer park stink? Mon These Farts 6

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance