LP Res

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

No, you plan ahead. You can't tell me as much as sex is thought about it would be difficult to carry them in you wallet, glove box, purse, makeup bag. I' m just saying its not that hard to be responsible. I told my boys DON'T! But if you can't keep it zipped, keep it covered. I would like to think they listened. My grand kids were all born after marriage, but I wouldn't love them any less if they were conceived before. Again I saw there are too many opportunities to prevent teen pregnancies.
comeon

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

this is not only a lp problem. its nation wide. get over it

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

comeon wrote:
this is not only a lp problem. its nation wide. get over it
Well, you're certainly not going to change things with that kind of an attitude.
Former Parent

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LP Res wrote:
Never said I support abortion, I don't. These are the extremes. What I support is open communication between parents and children. I like to think had the situation arose in my family I would have been supportive of the situation. I just think with school teaching sex Ed and planned parenthood, plus free condoms at school and in the stores we should not be having unplanned pregnancies.
Trust me if the situation happens in your family or very close friend unless you are completely heartless you will be supportive. It's not the best situation by no means but at that point you can't turn your back on them or no telling what will happen or who they will turn to. As for the Sex Ed class and the rest of the comment. The schools are not allowed to share as much as a student needs to hear first of all because the parents get mad and tell them its not thier place to talk to their child about it even though they might not themselves. They usually don't have a car or ride to get to planned parenthood to talk to someone and even if the child is open and honest with the parent that doesn't mean they will share everything.....Until it is too late.
LP Res

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I had been told.by my children that te nurses office had condoms. I don't know if they still do....everything that can be helpful to kids gets shot down due to being too concerned about political correctness and not the best interest. I do know about unexpected pregnancies, as one of my children's best frien became pregnant. It was a life changing event and in this case it was a positive change in the young girl. She became much more responsible. I feel the parents should be the first teachers, but the schools and or church need to educate also. We are failing our young people on so many levels.
I for 1

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

judge not...God don't make mistakes and knows of every baby before pregnancy....

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I for 1 wrote:
judge not...God don't make mistakes and knows of every baby before pregnancy....
Agreed. A baby is always a blessing!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. A baby is always a blessing!
Unless your single and poor.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your single and poor.
Then it's a bump in your wic and lone star allowances, huh? I hear ya. More babies equals bigger payday.

Oh! I see what your saying. To a single and poor person, a baby is more of a burden. That's sound logic.
move on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

this thread has run it's course...move on
rumor

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

New rumor to go with 16 year old pregnant. Teacher pregnant with students baby. Won't be investigated so it will never hit the news

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless your single and poor.
So I guess ac riding to your theory all children conceived during the depression era were not blessings? I and all six of my siblings were born into a very poor family. Are we not all blessings? Did we become less of a blessing when my mom ended up being a single parent to us all? Some very poor families are happier and a better environment that some very wealthy ones. Your theory is ridiculous and doesn't seem well thought out. PS. My precious grandchildren are no less of a blessing because their parents aren't married or because they have a lower than average income.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Poor people breed more poor people.
When does it stop ?

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Juan wrote:
Poor people breed more poor people.
When does it stop ?
Maybe you should go over to south Houston and tell some of your illegal homies about birth control. Talk about some poor people who keep having babies.
sammi

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

rumor wrote:
New rumor to go with 16 year old pregnant. Teacher pregnant with students baby. Won't be investigated so it will never hit the news
doubt it-you're trying to start a rumor.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go over to south Houston and tell some of your illegal homies about birth control. Talk about some poor people who keep having babies.
Take a look around LaPorte and you'll find some poor white trash, I don't need to go to Pasadena to find em'.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look around LaPorte and you'll find some poor white trash, I don't need to go to Pasadena to find em'.
With an endless supply of medicaid babies? Really? Point some out, please. Go to apartment complexes over on Broadway by Hobby and count the medicaid babies born to people who refuse to practice birth control and drain our system for medicaid, welfare, food stamps, WIC, SSI for their disabled babies. All while denying that three grown men live in the house and work for cash. Can you drive me directly to the white people in LP doing the same?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

All you have to do is drive down old highway 146 and you'll see more white trash that you'd like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE