Don't think you're going to get away

Don't think you're going to get away

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Please, don't think you are going to get away with filing bogus charges against me that you knew would never stick and then spreading my wanted poster all over town and searching the houses of my friends for me like I am some hardcore criminal!!!

Please, don't think dropping those charges you knew would never stick after you have accomplished your goal of framing me as a criminal in the minds of the residents of La Porte will make me go away.

YOU... are the REAL criminals in La Porte... and YOU know who I am talking TO.

YOU are the parasites who take consulting fees to sell out the people of La Porte!

THAT is ALL a consulting fee is... a BRIBE to do something you otherwise might not do.

You can't see it any other way.

YOU may have found a way to do it "legally" by calling it a consulting fee... but that "legality" does not take away from the IMPROPRIETY!!!

YOU are wrong.

I will NEVER quit!!!

I will NEVER give up!!!

I will NEVER cease to resist your corrupt influence over a town I hold so dear to my heart!!!

You can destroy it's environment, parcel it out to big business interests who line your pockets and have no care for the people, the plants or the animals that call La Porte their home.

You will NEVER, however... destroy my desire to make what was... what IS again... TO BRING LA PORTE BACK TO LIFE!!!

I will win... in the end... La Porte will be clean, La Porte will be green... and La Porte will be my home.

I have carried it in my heart wherever I have gone in life... I have always returned... and I always will.

Don't think you're going to get away... from my love, La Porte.

www.HeavyFed.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Trump Chumps ...higher gas prices coming 8 hr Defiant1 13
Hey Trump Chumps...The Republican Big Lie is sh... 9 hr Elaine 3
Republicans hit new low. 9 hr Defiant1 27
The Trolls Are Absent... 22 hr red dawn 7
The greatest president ever Fri Texan 33
Black eye Friday Thu Defiant1 6
Looking for my father Nov 29 Elaine 4

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance