caseclosed

La Porte, TX

#61 Jul 18, 2014
The discussion of illegals coming to La Porte is now closed
This is because of the sabotage, takeover of Heavy Fed, AKA Elaine, Fubar Texan and other fake names he uses.

Until this vermin is kept off this site forever no legitimate, intelligent discussion can perpetuate.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#62 Jul 18, 2014
Texan is the only name I use, and I for one think that it is a good idea for the Catholics, and other Church groups to step in and help these kids. I also believe that there needs to be a safe and affordable way to return them to their homes. Secure the borders, set up tempoprary facilities along the border to handle the illegals untill such time as they can be returned to their point of origin. This would be much cheaper and safer than what is happening now.
Witty Nickname

Houston, TX

#63 Jul 18, 2014
This was an intelligent discussion to start with? Whining that illegal immigrants might enter La Porte? News flash Walter Cronkite, illegal immigrants have already crossed the city limits. Your world has yet to implode.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#64 Jul 18, 2014
Illegals have been entering most parts of the country for years, they come across each of our border states and disperse all across our nation. R R gave amnisty during his term in the White House, and they just keep coming. It is long past time to secure our borders, and send the message "NO MORE" These kids that are here now: Check their health, feed them, and send them back to their point of origin. We can not continue to be the worlds police force, or savior. Secure our borders, help our ALLIES, and remember to mind our own business. Oh and as the saying goes--------speak softly and carry a big stick.
Witty Nickname

Houston, TX

#65 Jul 18, 2014
Our policy is to capture them, and if they are deemed not dangerous, to tell them to appear before an immigration judge on such and such date. The immigrants typically don't. This is the way Congress wants it, they can keep passing Draconian laws and telling the people back home they are tough on immigration. They also know that the baby boomer generation is about to retire en masse, and they don't have enough young people to pay taxes to support the old people. Immigrants are young and have children. We want those kids to go to school and someday get a job and pay taxes to support the Baby Boomers.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#66 Jul 18, 2014
caseclosed wrote:
The discussion of illegals coming to La Porte is now closed
This is because of the sabotage, takeover of Heavy Fed, AKA Elaine, Fubar Texan and other fake names he uses.

Until this vermin is kept off this site forever no legitimate, intelligent discussion can perpetuate.
You can go phfuck yourself.

I don't have time to use any other ID's here.

I pretty much consider that I am wasting my time on you retards as it is.
for real

Houston, TX

#67 Jul 18, 2014
Then move on girl. Please.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#68 Jul 18, 2014
for real wrote:
Then move on girl. Please.
Someone has to keep ignorant fools like yourself in check.
for real

Houston, TX

#69 Jul 18, 2014
The only way to fight ignorance is with ignorance. You seem to have all the correct credentials.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#70 Jul 19, 2014
Arrest and imprison any one who hires an undocumented worker. If they get caught three times confiscate their business and auction it off to the highest bidder, who is willing to follow the law.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#71 Jul 19, 2014
The same way you are keeping La Porte in check, right Fed? I agree with some of that idea fubar, but not the imprisonment and business confiscation. Fines VERY HEAVY FINES would do the trick. Hit those who hire illegals in their back pocket, and if done hard enough you will get their attention. PROBLEM SOLVED!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#72 Jul 19, 2014
Texan wrote:
The same way you are keeping La Porte in check, right Fed? I agree with some of that idea fubar, but not the imprisonment and business confiscation. Fines VERY HEAVY FINES would do the trick. Hit those who hire illegals in their back pocket, and if done hard enough you will get their attention. PROBLEM SOLVED!
There are to many people who have so much money that even a huge finne is no deterrent. It is like giving a lawyer a ticket for no seat belt or a carpool violation t they just consider it a small price to doing business.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#73 Jul 19, 2014
They hire illegals to increase their profit margin, make the fines large enough that it is no longer profitable it will stop.
goaway

La Porte, TX

#74 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
Arrest and imprison any one who hires an undocumented worker. If they get caught three times confiscate their business and auction it off to the highest bidder, who is willing to follow the law.
Go away Heavy we know this is you.
goaway

La Porte, TX

#75 Jul 19, 2014
Texan wrote:
They hire illegals to increase their profit margin, make the fines large enough that it is no longer profitable it will stop.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#76 Jul 19, 2014
goaway you know nothing, not only that, but do you have a mouse in your pocket? What's all this we business?
heavy sped

Palo Alto, CA

#77 Jul 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't waste that much time on idiots.
says the convicted convict that says heads are gonna roll. how is that working out for ya?
ha ha ha!! city of laporte2 heavy 0
way to go police dept. askins office, city hall and port of houston!!!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#78 Jul 20, 2014
goaway wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am heavy, you must be a "short bus" rider.
Rumormill

La Porte, TX

#79 Aug 3, 2014
Thank you fubar!
My feelings exactly! The CEO/Owner of the business needs to do the time even if a manager hired the illegals. E-Verify actually works half way decent for a government site.
Fine don't have to be millions of dollars and you don't have sell the company. Trust me one CEO goes to regular jail for 3 months per illegal employee the others with quickly tow the line.
My neighbor had an idea let snipers take out every coyote they can get a scope on either side of the border. wouldn't work but sounds like fun. Kind of like hog hunting!
mrsg4

Deer Park, TX

#80 Oct 1, 2014
I am amazed at the ignorance all you possess . Seriously.
There is a difference between illegal immigrants and criminals. Illegal immigrants want opportunity in this country. With hard work they achieve just as much success as any American citizen , given the opportunity of course. NO they do not come and "mooch". Here is a fun fact: you CANNOT get government benefits without a permanent residence. So how do you get Permanent residence ? well first you apply for a work permit. You get a work permit, you get a SS, and may even get a driver's license. after a few YEARS you can apply for residency. Get that? Years. Which means that IF they wanted to mooch off, they still couldn't anyway. And did you know? The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program provides food stamps for almost 47 million Americans. Of those 47 million people, 43 percent of them are white and 33 percent are black. Approximately 19 percent are Hispanic, 2 percent are Asian and the remainder are Native America. Meaning Americans use more of these benefits, because, well duh, they are legal to work therefore taxes are deducted from their paychecks and used to support citizens who don't work. You need to do some research before you point fingers at immigrants. Somewhere down the line, you were one too. I do not agree with criminal activity, aither, but y'all act like the only source of criminal activity's only source is from the borders. Come on now, school shootings, rapes, murders, that is done in America , and look up the statistics, also mostly Americans. As for God, don't use words from the bible to justify your point of view. It is YOUR point of view, not what it actually reads. People from "religion" throw stones and hide behind the bible, using it as a shield to justify their ignorance. God loves all, and illegal immigrants are no exception. This country is the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, or at least it's how it started. But it's narrow minded cowards that think in such way that deny this great country's potential to prosper. You close doors for those who try but you invite those in who are not willing to work hard for it. Nobody wants your pity. In case you don't know, not all, but most immigrants are full of pride. And that pride is what allows us to work hard for what we want instead of being taken care of. Hey here's a task to consider, next time you see someone with a sign asking for money, ask him/her if they have a SS card. If they do, they are more than qualified to get a job, yet there they are, choosing to beg instead. A embarrassment to Citizens, if you ask me. But hey, immigrants are mooching right? At least that's what all you "God-loving-bible-reading -church-going folks" like to believe. I love La Porte, but I am appalled at how much stupidity I'm surrounded by. Oh well.....ignorance is bliss. Have a good day, God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Grandfathers are different. 9 min Josh 14
Anyone recognize this guy?? 1 hr Josh 18
Bill Cosby? Again? 1 hr Josh 29
I Found a Picture of Fubar 2 hr Josh 65
Wreck on Fairmont@ Canada 12 hr Luly1 3
wreck on fairmont prkwy (Feb '11) 13 hr Luly1 32
New Subdivision? 14 hr jim 2

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match