Citizen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Great Ideal. It is bettering the City with the citizens getting involved and knowing how things really work in the Police Dept. One person with many poster names has so many opinions on here that it is sometimes to keep up with a constructive exchange of ideas. I hope many will act on this suggestion of yours. I don't think they will regret it.

Are you going to tell him that we don't get badges? Just shirts and hats? LOL
Norma Elliott wrote:
The MAJORITY of the people responding to this topic would really benefit from going to the *FREE* La Porte BASIC Citizen's Police Association (LPCPA) classes!!
The next one starts January 21, 2014.
I would be happy to give more information on this program for anyone interested!
By the way, did you notice where it is FREE?? All you need to contribute would be your TIME; one night a week!
I guarantee that after you've finished the Basic LPCPA class, you will definitely want to continue with the ADVANCED La Porte CPA class.
This program is FOR the citizens if La Porte in helping to better understand what your LPPD is REALLY about!!
* ONE NIGHT A WEEK
* NEW CLASS BEGINS January, 21, 2014
* LA PORTE RESIDENTS 18 and above
* FREE
Norma Elliott

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Great Ideal. It is bettering the City with the citizens getting involved and knowing how things really work in the Police Dept. One person with many poster names has so many opinions on here that it is sometimes to keep up with a constructive exchange of ideas. I hope many will act on this suggestion of yours. I don't think they will regret it.
Are you going to tell him that we don't get badges? Just shirts and hats? LOL
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're referring to the infamous ghost of topix. Since you've already mentioned it there's no need for me to comment, which I wouldn't have anyway.

Ignorance is as ignorance does!
Words mean nothing without being followed up by action !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 42 of42
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••