Is anybody out there? lol
red dawn

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2009
think they all got scared and politically correct

Since: Jan 07

Waverly

#3 Mar 19, 2009
I can't speak for others, but I needed a break from the drama..Spring is so close..need to decide what flowers and veggies to put out this year, what color to paint the living room..3 of the 10 grandkids have been on Spring Break, had to make time to play with them..far too many fun things to do right now!:)
That Is Rich

Baytown, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2009
Wow ShotsyK we have alot in common. I have 11 grandkids, just planted a garden and have had 3 of the grandkids for spring break also!!

Waverly

#5 Mar 21, 2009
That Is Rich wrote:
Wow ShotsyK we have alot in common. I have 11 grandkids, just planted a garden and have had 3 of the grandkids for spring break also!!
Grandbaby #11 due in May..LOL. I've decided on tomatoes, cilantro and jalapenos...I just love fresh Pico!!! Impatiens for the flower beds...still undecided on the LR paint..<sigh>. Hubby's birthday is tomorrow, will have a nice family dinner, enjoy the evening with the kids, school starts back Monday..I so love the "little" things, the important ones!:)
That Is Rich

Baytown, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2009
We have purple hull, spinach, lettuce, okra, potatoes, carrots, garlic, yellow onion, green onion, bell pepper, bush beans and are about to plant watermelon and cantaloupe.
That Is Rich

Baytown, TX

#7 Mar 22, 2009
And jalapenos and banana peppers. Knew I forgot something.

Since: Mar 09

Sheldon

#8 Mar 23, 2009
I'm going to have to start me a garden. I've been thinking about it just have done yet. I don't think I have much of a green thumb. but I'm going to try.

Waverly

#9 Mar 24, 2009
Nothing tastes better than fresh, home-grown veggies...YUM!
That Is Rich

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2009
This is our first garden, so far everything has come up except the purple hull peas. I don't know why or what we did wrong but we replanted this weekend, so we will see.
red dawn

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2009
been too busy to post, listened to a couple obooombie talks on tv, then i did some gardening too. got all my money out of the bank and buried it in the garden.
That Is Rich

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2009
red dawn wrote:
been too busy to post, listened to a couple obooombie talks on tv, then i did some gardening too. got all my money out of the bank and buried it in the garden.
If that stuff starts coming up let me know!

Waverly

#13 Mar 25, 2009
red dawn wrote:
You might want to post an armed guard out there...aluminum pie pans will keep the deer and rabbits out, but doubt they will stop deadbeats and gangsters...LOL!

Waverly

#14 Apr 7, 2009
Grandbaby 11 born this AM...a girl...Georgia Rayne {UGH}...healthy!:)

Since: Mar 09

Sheldon

#15 Apr 7, 2009
ShotsyK wrote:
Grandbaby 11 born this AM...a girl...Georgia Rayne {UGH}...healthy!:)

Congratulations!!
That's a pretty name.

Waverly

#16 Apr 7, 2009
Thank you!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The US flag is satanic 9 min Dirk D 1
Trump' s PLAN For ISIS 12 min Texan 7
Leftist quote 1 hr red dawn 8
South Carolina Battle Flag 1 hr red dawn 93
Republicans lose - strike three 6 hr fubar 7
Republicans lose strike four 6 hr fubar 8
Any Gay Life in Deer Park? (Oct '08) 8 hr Arlington girlfan 74
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE