First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fubar

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 28, 2013
When did mooning someone turn into a felony. Heavy did you get to bump uglies with the girl who helped your dog?
rebel

Crosby, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2013
has fat boy been mooning again.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2013
All the known people who have put themselves against me and failed... and you two anonymous pukes think you can hurt me???

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
Lomaxx

Katy, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2013
They won't hurt you because:
A: You are WAY out of the state
B: You feel no pain in your dug addled body
Run, Forrest, Run!
LOL!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
They won't hurt you because:
A: You are WAY out of the state
B: You feel no pain in your dug addled body
Run, Forrest, Run!
LOL!
Dumbass... there had never been a reason for me to run.

I have done absolutely nothing wrong.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass... there had never been a reason for me to run.
I have done absolutely nothing wrong.
You are right!!! Now you can come on back and clear up that felony warrant.
rebel

Crosby, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2013
save us save us return great one come back there is no warrant--be mayor or maybe governor

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>You are right!!! Now you can come on back and clear up that felony warrant.
Right... there most definitely will be a felony warrant to clear up... but it won't be mine.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
All the known people who have put themselves against me and failed... and you two anonymous pukes think you can hurt me???
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Your paranoia makes you stupid sometimes. I just heard about you mooning people and I think it is ridiculous that they made such a big thing out of it. The second part was a question about if you hooked up with the girl on the Huffington post article. I guess from your response that she shot you down.
rebel

Crosby, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2013
a HEAVY moon would certainly be a big MOON-- at least 4 foot across.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your paranoia makes you stupid sometimes. I just heard about you mooning people and I think it is ridiculous that they made such a big thing out of it. The second part was a question about if you hooked up with the girl on the Huffington post article. I guess from your response that she shot you down.
Why do you continue to perpetuate these slanderous lies about me at a time when I am compiling a list if slanderous attackers in order to have their ISP's tracked in preparation for lawsuits?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to perpetuate these slanderous lies about me at a time when I am compiling a list if slanderous attackers in order to have their ISP's tracked in preparation for lawsuits?
Who cares if you mooned or did not moon. Put me on your list. Sue me you stupid piece of sh-t. You are not smart enough to realize I did not slander you. Your lack of education is showing.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to perpetuate these slanderous lies about me at a time when I am compiling a list if slanderous attackers in order to have their ISP's tracked in preparation for lawsuits?
You might want try read the law before you start threatening lawsuits.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 2, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>You might want try read the law before you start threatening lawsuits.
You might try reading it again.
boo

La Porte, TX

#15 Oct 2, 2013
boohoo crybaby

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 2, 2013
boo wrote:
boohoo crybaby
Yep... this forum is full of crybabies.

"Heavy, stop"

"Heavy, go"

"Heavy, come back"

"Prove it, Heavy"

"Stop proving it, Heavy"

Soon it's going to be... "Mercy, Heavy, please oh please... MERCY!!!!"
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Fatass: you are delusional...AGAIN!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 6, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Fatass: you are delusional...AGAIN!
350 miles closer to your ass tonight than I was last night, ya imbecile.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right!!! Now you can come on back and clear up that felony warrant.
So, I guess no one paid any attention to HF post a while back that there are no charges against him. Apparently, those same no ones did not bother to check the Harris County website and confirm that the previously listed but never indicted charge is no longer listed. No current charges.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>So, I guess no one paid any attention to HF post a while back that there are no charges against him. Apparently, those same no ones did not bother to check the Harris County website and confirm that the previously listed but never indicted charge is no longer listed. No current charges.
They can't stand it when I am right and they are wrong, which is 99% of the time.

They have some surprises coming.

Lots of lawsuits in the works.

I'm coming home for a couple weeks to get the ball rolling.

Maybe we could have lunch, MIKN?

I'm heading that way now... slowly... be there in a couple weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court (Sep '06) 1 hr REX 5
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 2 hr Defiant1 3
Walmart clergy 4 hr Defiant1 4
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... 13 hr lides 17
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain Fri Defiant1 13
Atheism: (Jan '12) Fri Heavy Fed 44
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law Fri Defiant1 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages