Houston Port Commisioners

Houston Port Commisioners

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Fed Up

Katy, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Looks like the days of wine and roses may be over!
http://blog.chron.com/houstonpolitics/2013/04...
lets see

Katy, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2013
OK, the Port Aauthority buys the old school admin building, Jimmy Bburke is on the commission, his son Chad runs for cousel, Chad Burke has a job with the Port Commission. Mouton was a backer of Chad Burke as well as Riddle when he was running for counsel. Now Riddle is backing Mouton. Is there something with a self intrest group going on here? Ya Think? At least the state is stepping in with the Port Commission term limits. Let your concience be your guide when voting in the next election unless you want more of the past in our city spending.
Truth

Katy, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Is there anu truth to this?
backroomjudge

Waller, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2013
lets see wrote:
OK, the Port Aauthority buys the old school admin building, Jimmy Bburke is on the commission, his son Chad runs for cousel, Chad Burke has a job with the Port Commission. Mouton was a backer of Chad Burke as well as Riddle when he was running for counsel. Now Riddle is backing Mouton. Is there something with a self intrest group going on here? Ya Think? At least the state is stepping in with the Port Commission term limits. Let your concience be your guide when voting in the next election unless you want more of the past in our city spending.
Yes I remember Mouton backing Chad Burke, in fact I saw the two walking around with another guy knocking on doors asking for votes. How does it go birds of a feather flock together.

Mouton will be a puppet for Riddle & Burke, same agenda or worse, same spending habits. All they would need next is for Chad to file in the next election for a council seat and win, talk about a lock on control! What seat do u ask, heard that Cobb will not seek re-election next year.
backroomjudge

Waller, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2013
That third party that was going around with Mouton and Burke last year was, from what i'm told, CoucilWoman Cobb's son in law. So that completes the mystery loop, does it not? I think lawyers would call it loading up the bench.
NoMo

Deer Park, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2013
The DP Chamber of Commerce and th DP Rotary are right in the middle of it. They are all very active in these two groups.
Is Becky Cobb's husband the go-between?
lame

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 15, 2013
LOL! Ya'll are DRAMA. "Go between" -- shaking my head...
PrivateEye

Friendswood, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2013
backroomjudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I remember Mouton backing Chad Burke, in fact I saw the two walking around with another guy knocking on doors asking for votes. How does it go birds of a feather flock together.
Mouton will be a puppet for Riddle & Burke, same agenda or worse, same spending habits. All they would need next is for Chad to file in the next election for a council seat and win, talk about a lock on control! What seat do u ask, heard that Cobb will not seek re-election next year.
And what happens if Jeff wins?
PrivateEye

Friendswood, TX

#9 Apr 15, 2013
backroomjudge wrote:
That third party that was going around with Mouton and Burke last year was, from what i'm told, CoucilWoman Cobb's son in law. So that completes the mystery loop, does it not? I think lawyers would call it loading up the bench.
And don't forget Bill Patterson.
Raptor

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2013
PrivateEye wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget Bill Patterson.
exactly, I heard he gave a nice donation to the mouton candidate as well. but what about riddle and Burke, haven't heard of any donation from them? r they just reporting it? after all it's riddles boy. chad's should be coming & maybe the port commissioner will chuck in a grand or two like he did last yr for his son
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#11 Apr 16, 2013
lets see wrote:
Before you open your clap trap, bookmark Merriam-webster.com and learn how to freaking spell. It's "council" not "counsel" you nit wit.
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#12 Apr 16, 2013
PrivateEye wrote:
<quoted text>And what happens if Jeff wins?
If Jeff and Sherry win (and I hope they do), Rae Rae will have a trifecta (which I don't want). Meet the new bosses, same as the old bosses.
What

Katy, TX

#13 Apr 17, 2013
What? You want Jeff and Sherry to win but don't want the outcome, then you complain that the new bosses are same as the old bosses??? Which side of your face are you talking from? Seriously??
winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jeff and Sherry win (and I hope they do), Rae Rae will have a trifecta (which I don't want). Meet the new bosses, same as the old bosses.
Winston zeddemore

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2013
What wrote:
What? You want Jeff and Sherry to win but don't want the outcome, then you complain that the new bosses are same as the old bosses??? Which side of your face are you talking from? Seriously?? <quoted text>
You obviously need a ladder; my remarks were over your head.
Deer Park Proud

Katy, TX

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Looks like you are turning into DPTX with your postings. I hope you get some help or a life.
Winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously need a ladder; my remarks were over your head.
joe

League City, TX

#16 Apr 21, 2013
lets see wrote:
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

The Port didn't buy the the Old Admin building - the Economic whatever quasi-governmental group did
Hey

Seabrook, TX

#17 Apr 21, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
The Port didn't buy the the Old Admin building - the Economic whatever quasi-governmental group did
With the amount of money donated by the Port to the Economic Alliance..........yes you could say the Port bought the building. Paperwork is just paper and you can work it anyway you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless people in cars at walmart Sat Farts r good 15
Hey Trump Chumps....Did you buy this? Fri Lucky Fart Charms 15
Hey Trump Chumps..Still pround of your boy? May 25 Farts now 27
Deer Park homebound meals program May 23 Herhiney farts 11
Hey whiney liberals, Trump cutting $193m from w... May 23 Herhiney farts 9
What's the deal on Gilliys are they going to bu... May 20 Wendy farts 2
BEWARE of Stores using Certegy Check Approval l... (Mar '10) May 20 Wendy farts 23

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages