So, um... what happened to my charges?

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lp girlie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 3, 2013
 
I can file charges against a person that wronged me.

I know the owner of the house that was rented. They live in La Porte. And their parents before them lived in La Porte.

The DA accepts charges if the City of La Porte (PD) files the charges.

You slap me and I can file charges against you for assault.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lp girlie wrote:
I can file charges against a person that wronged me.
I know the owner of the house that was rented. They live in La Porte. And their parents before them lived in La Porte.
The DA accepts charges if the City of La Porte (PD) files the charges.
You slap me and I can file charges against you for assault.
Sorry, but the owner of the house does NOT live in La Porte.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 3, 2013
 
I always believed that a citizen cannot file charges, just file a complaint then it is up to the PD to investigate and the DA to file charges or not file charges.

Of course that is different from a civil lawsuit.

Never had much experience with either, just my interpretation.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Want my town back wrote:
I always believed that a citizen cannot file charges, just file a complaint then it is up to the PD to investigate
AND... LPPD was EXTREMELY negligent in their investigation!!!

For SOME reason they were SOOOOO excited to have something on me... they did not even bother to investigate the facts.

A greenhorn detective could have done a better job... which is exactly why I am claiming malice!!

Their ONLY intention was to slander me as much as possible!!

Their ONLY intention was to frame me up to look like a criminal in the eyes of the people of La Porte!!!

Why else would they have not even bothered to investigate someone distributing my wanted posters all over town in LPPD name!!!

Why else would they have searched the houses of my friends like I am some hard core fugitive on the run????

Oh no... shit is about to hit the fan!!!

Bet that!!!!
lp girlie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I don't think I would take the word of anyone that would run from charges files against them. I would think that an innocent person would dress in their best clothes and go to court to get it straightened out and prove their innocence. That is what a judge is for. Whether it be criminal or civl court judge, proof is presented and the judge decides from the proof. If I was innocent, that is what I would do. Aw, heck, even if I was guilty, it is still what I would do and take my chance.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You can file a complaint. The police and courts file the actual charges. You can press charges or request they be filed, but you are not the one filing charges. To test your theory, please go to the DA and tell him you are filing charges.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lp girlie wrote:
I don't think I would take the word of anyone that would run from charges files against them. I would think that an innocent person would dress in their best clothes and go to court to get it straightened out and prove their innocence. That is what a judge is for. Whether it be criminal or civl court judge, proof is presented and the judge decides from the proof. If I was innocent, that is what I would do. Aw, heck, even if I was guilty, it is still what I would do and take my chance.
LOL

I never RAN from ANY charges!!!

I have ALWAYS turned myself in to ANY charges filed against me.

EVERY time I have EVER been arrested... I've turned myself in.

I planned on coming out to California for YEARS!!!

I left La Porte BEFORE these bogus charges were filed!!!

I was not going to come back 1500 miles and face charges I KNEW I could PROVE myself INNOCENT of ONLINE!!!!

I WON!!!!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR PHUCKING SKULL!!!

I PROVED MY INNOCENCE!!!

Y'all did nothing but talk shit about me... about how big of a criminal I was!!!

YOU WERE WRONG!!!

I WAS RIGHT!!!

AS USUAL!!!

Damn, you'd think y'all would get tired of me revealing you all for the dumbshits you are.

LOL

Guess not.

Keep feeding me that ammo use in my fight against you!!!

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 3, 2013
 
lp girlie wrote:
I don't think I would take the word of anyone that would run from charges files against them. I would think that an innocent person would dress in their best clothes and go to court to get it straightened out and prove their innocence.
I heard a good saying on Amish Mafia last night

"Innocent men do not run"

Heavy says he left before all this went down and i am almost positive that was the case (he didn't run), but he should still show up and fight. An innocent man would want his name cleared asap and not have this dark cloud hanging over his head.

I am not taking sides and have remained almost completely silent on the subject since i don't know the whole story ( and don't care to know).

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a good saying on Amish Mafia last night
"Innocent men do not run"
Heavy says he left before all this went down and i am almost positive that was the case (he didn't run), but he should still show up and fight. An innocent man would want his name cleared asap and not have this dark cloud hanging over his head.
I am not taking sides and have remained almost completely silent on the subject since i don't know the whole story ( and don't care to know).
In normal circumstances that may be true, but, having had some very personal experience with some very corrupt LPPD good ole boys, I wouldn't question what he decided. Fact is, those charges are not on the DA website anymore. There is a real possibility that some people might have landed their own charges had they testified to the allegations in the statement filed with the DA by phelan. Maybe.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 3, 2013
 
Oh, and you still can't file charges in court against someone else. Only the DA can accept or reject actual charges. That may be different in lower courts like a JP court. If you think you can then please present yourself to any judge in the criminal courts building and tell them that you have filed a charge and see how far you go. They will most likely send you back to the police station to file a complaint; police will submit it, or even call it to the DAs office. DA may or may not file charges with the court.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a good saying on Amish Mafia last night
"Innocent men do not run"
Heavy says he left before all this went down and i am almost positive that was the case (he didn't run), but he should still show up and fight. An innocent man would want his name cleared asap and not have this dark cloud hanging over his head.
I am not taking sides and have remained almost completely silent on the subject since i don't know the whole story ( and don't care to know).
I was COUNTING on the charges being there until I got back.

I WANTED to show up in court and raise hell.

I am actually disappointed the charges were dropped.

The fact that they dropped them without me even having to show up... goes a VERY LONG way to proving my account of the events as posted on my website. http://heavyfed.com/id133.html

In fact... if we were in a courtroom... I'd be ready to let the jury have it.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
In normal circumstances that may be true, but, having had some very personal experience with some very corrupt LPPD good ole boys, I wouldn't question what he decided. Fact is, those charges are not on the DA website anymore. There is a real possibility that some people might have landed their own charges had they testified to the allegations in the statement filed with the DA by phelan. Maybe.
You know what I think, MIKN?

I think they very well may have been planning to kill me.

I've been telling them all along... that's the only way they were going to stop me.

I've cost these people LOTS of money and LOTS of aggravation.

They filed these charges... KNOWING FULL AND WELL... they could NEVER convict me on them!!!!

EITHER... their plan was just to slander me by chargng me, spreading wanted posters all over town, searching my friends house... and then dropping the charges after they accomplished what they set out to do, in which case they have succeeded.

OR... they filed those bogus charges just to get their hands on me, get me back to the jail and fake my succide.

OR... it was complete and utter incompetence!!!!

If it's incompetence, T.D.Phelan has accidentally discharged his weapon, proving his incompetence as a law enforcement officer.

T.D.Phelan has identified Okra as Marijuana... proving his incompetence as a law enforcement officer.

These are just the things I know about Phelan... I am SURE there is PLENTY more I do not now.

If it's NOT incompetence... it's a crime!!!!

Take your pick.

In any case, tell me WHY T.D.Phelan is still employed with LPPD??????

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I think, MIKN?
I think they very well may have been planning to kill me.
I've been telling them all along... that's the only way they were going to stop me.
I've cost these people LOTS of money and LOTS of aggravation.
They filed these charges... KNOWING FULL AND WELL... they could NEVER convict me on them!!!!
EITHER... their plan was just to slander me by chargng me, spreading wanted posters all over town, searching my friends house... and then dropping the charges after they accomplished what they set out to do, in which case they have succeeded.
OR... they filed those bogus charges just to get their hands on me, get me back to the jail and fake my succide.
OR... it was complete and utter incompetence!!!!
If it's incompetence, T.D.Phelan has accidentally discharged his weapon, proving his incompetence as a law enforcement officer.
T.D.Phelan has identified Okra as Marijuana... proving his incompetence as a law enforcement officer.
These are just the things I know about Phelan... I am SURE there is PLENTY more I do not now.
If it's NOT incompetence... it's a crime!!!!
Take your pick.
In any case, tell me WHY T.D.Phelan is still employed with LPPD??????
I know if I made that many mistakes, embarrassed my company, and opened them up to lawsuits I would expect to be fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••