Review: Laguna Azul Apartments

Posted in the Baytown Forum

mrsmerlos

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2010
The apartments are really big and nice but have alot of water problems. It would be a nice place to live if it wasn't in the northwood neighborhood and they really should get a new manager the ones they have now are really rude and give poor customer service to the tenants. The ones that were there before smiled and greeted you and actually got things done, i saw the new one trashing her car out in the parking lot!
DJJ

Pearland, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Most of the housing in Baytown is section 8 type....trashy !
mrsmerlos

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2010
yes i agree, it's the people, if they would get rid of the drug dealers and crackheads i think it would be better.
rose

Katy, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2011
these apartments aremaking big changes i see that they have security and thepeople in the office are so nice and friendly
Just me

Baytown, TX

#5 May 27, 2011
This apartments are haunted n thr ladies at the office r really bitchy since they started working there alot of people left they suck
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#6 May 29, 2011
They are haunted. That entire complex sits on the site of one of the worst massacres in local history. One of the original land owners from Stephen F Austins land grant murdered his entire family and all of his slaves. They're all buried somewhere on the property.
mrsmerlos

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2011
they were making changes supposedly but when i had some issues i was told the cameras had been off for a long time and haunted is an understatement, i was terrified of being home alone.
Taylyr

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2013
They are infested with roaches, mice, and fleas. Parvo is terrible over there. If your not hispanic then they don't like you. I thought the other reviews were just kidding, but then i lived there and it was horrible. Stray dogs always running around loose
Downs38231

Baytown, TX

#9 Aug 21, 2014
Horrible apartments!!!! I put in my 30 days notice and I was gone for two weeks because of a car accident and they break into my apartment and stole my electronics...threw all of my family pictures on the floor...cut wires to my sewing machine...the apartment was absolutely trashed! I go up to the manager and tell her what happened, she was looking at my daughter in an awful way, I almost smacked her...she told me..."What are you going to do? Contact the Houston apartment association again?" I just walked out because it was sickening...the below comment is correct also...they never exterminate...roaches and fleas everywhere! You can't get away from them...I spent my own money exterminating and it only lasted for two weeks. Please if you love your family, DO NOT put them through that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 36 min Shady Oaks resident 26
Nuke Dallas!!! 3 hr What I say xoxo 79
Did you miss me? 4 hr Heavy Fed 4
smell in deer park 6 hr DPTEX 2
Help me remember an old commercial 6 hr Elaine 2
My Lost Dog 20 hr Big bad john 33
The Eagles' Concert 23 hr fubar 27

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE