Mouton does not minimum qualifications for mayor

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INTELLIGIBLE

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I have been doing some research on Mr. Mouton this week, turns out he was NOT born in Deer Park! I found this through publicly available records at the downtown Harris County Courthouse.

I will give him until Monday to resign with dignity, or I will turn my findings over to the Houston Chronicle!
INTELLIGIBLE

Deer Park, TX

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Not sure why Topix thinks I am in California. I assure you, I am local.
Interested

Deer Park, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Facinating. A vote for this puppet is a vote that is not in the best interest of our city. I smell the stench of Riddle, Taylor, Ellard, etc., Anyone but this hand picked fool. Kind of feel sorry for him; maybe not. He encourages business to come to DP yet his home base for his own is in another city. Yes, very interested. Any thoughts?
Interested

Deer Park, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2013
INTELLIGIBLE wrote:
I have been doing some research on Mr. Mouton this week, turns out he was NOT born in Deer Park! I found this through publicly available records at the downtown Harris County Courthouse.
I will give him until Monday to resign with dignity, or I will turn my findings over to the Houston Chronicle!
Follow through and keep us posted.
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2013
i'm sure jerry's quaking in his boots over what you think you have found.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2013
INTELLIGIBLE wrote:
Since you can't even type a legible sentence without misspelling words or leaving words out, you should change your name.
INTELLIGIBLE

Deer Park, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2013
winston zeddemore wrote:
i'm sure jerry's quaking in his boots over what you think you have found.
What I KNOW I found is that Jerry was born in PASADENA. Requirements for mayor are, 35 years old lived in Deer Park last 10 years, natural born citizen of the city.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#9 Apr 4, 2013
INTELLIGIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>
What I KNOW I found is that Jerry was born in PASADENA. Requirements for mayor are, 35 years old lived in Deer Park last 10 years, natural born citizen of the city.
Not that I am supporting Jerry, but who, if anyone, was born in DP? I am a DP native, but my mother gave birth to myself and my brother at Hermann Hospital in Houston. My girls are DP native's, but I gave birth to them at The Women's Hospital in Houston. I'm confused; please tell me where it says that in our charter. Thanks.
Hilarious

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Intelligible -- resign from what? If you've been doing "research" you would know that Jerry is originally from Louisiana (which h openly tels everyone.) You don't have to be born in Deer Park to run for mayor. That said, I'm pretty sure your post was a joke in which case it was kind of funny.
Funny

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2013
I find it odd.
INTELLIGIBLE

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 4, 2013
He claims he was born on Lousiana Street (I heard him say Deer Park side.) But he is definitely from Pasadena.

Please explain how DPHS Football is supposed to win any games if our own mayor is rooting for Pasadena!

Jerry, you have until Monday, or I am going to the Chronicle!
INTELLIGIBLE

Ashburn, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
And before you say I can't not contact the Chronicle, you should know that I have no fewer than 3 (you can't tell, but that 3 is in all caps) email addresses of people who blog for the Chronicle, AND the phone number of their sales department!
INTELLIGIBLE

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
And whoever the Mouton supporting scumbag at Topix is who claims I am not in Deer Park, you can change my location, but you can't not change Jerry's birthplace!
Houston Chronicle

Houston, TX

#15 Apr 4, 2013
And to make matters worse, he is also not yet 35 years of age. We're on it!
Houston Chronicle

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 4, 2013
We will settle this very soon. We have requested his long form birth certificate.We fully expect to learn this his father was Kenyan and his mother is Sandra Fluke.
INTELLIGIBLE

San Jose, CA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
The above post is NOT from the real Houston Chronicle. My nephew works across the street from the Chronicle building, so I would know.
Houston Chronicle

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Liar! Your nephew works at Battleground golf course and you KNOW IT!
INTELLIGIBLE

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 4, 2013
That is my NIECE who works at Battleground. She is a very pretty young lady, stop making fun of her.
Houston Chronicle

Houston, TX

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Oh, your niece? Sorry, it's hard to tell these days. She didn't look very girly when she was mowing the yard at the old SJE in preparation for its upcoming transformation into a community center.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 May 1, 2013
Last I checked, DP doesn't have a hospital, so unless you were born at home, nobody has really been "born" in DP. Not counting using a mid-wife or by EMS. Just pointing out the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa in Lp 15 min Lp mom 17
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roxanne 594
CIA Torture Report 2 hr Heavy Fed 34
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 2 hr Heavy Fed 18
Santa sex offender found in Texas... and not ar... 3 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
San jacinto mall 23 hr Louise 2
Review: Ocean Mobile Home Park Dec 12 Deer Park Texas 2

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 4:53 PM
Randle, Dunbar wait on status of Cowboys' Murray - NBC Sports