Toxic Black Mold at The Providence

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Susie

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Podcast very interesting from Tuesday's meeting. Go to 50:40 mark on recording to hear it. Disgusting!!!! If you know anyone who resides there, let them know.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Mold and mildew are everywhere. It's in or houses, yards, cars, offices and it come in our food and clothing from the store.

You can always panic and go to the doctor and let him perform thousands of dollar$ in tests. It won't change a thing. Clean it up and get on with your life.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#3 Aug 21, 2013
I listened to podcast. Wow. Don't know much about black mold, but I would be very concerned if my mother was exposed like hers. Get on with your life.......interesting statement.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Aug 21, 2013
sdjs wrote:
I Get on with your life.......interesting statement.
That's our Elaine, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, drink the kool-aid, off to the showers, breathe deeply and get on with your life".

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our Elaine, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, drink the kool-aid, off to the showers, breathe deeply and get on with your life".
;)
Sunset

Laguna Niguel, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2013
When the lady from Dripping Springs destroyed the Homeowner B policies and the mold coverage was changed to an addendum at extra cost very few people picked the coverage. So, most all of the black mold claims faded into the sunset. Overnight, black mold was old news unless some deep pockets could be found elsewhere. IMO, black mold is a problem caused by neglect of the individual. Even then, a small bottle of Purex or Clorox will handle the situation.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Sunset wrote:
When the lady from Dripping Springs destroyed the Homeowner B policies and the mold coverage was changed to an addendum at extra cost very few people picked the coverage. So, most all of the black mold claims faded into the sunset. Overnight, black mold was old news unless some deep pockets could be found elsewhere. IMO, black mold is a problem caused by neglect of the individual. Even then, a small bottle of Purex or Clorox will handle the situation.
Oh, no! This can't be true. It has to be a life threatening. It has to be an epidemic that can't be the fault of our own poor housekeeping. The government MUST get involved. We MUST sue someone and be paid for a naturally occurring plant life. We can't possibly take care of ourselves!

Jeezus, what's wrong with you people?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no! This can't be true. It has to be a life threatening. It has to be an epidemic that can't be the fault of our own poor housekeeping. The government MUST get involved. We MUST sue someone and be paid for a naturally occurring plant life. We can't possibly take care of ourselves!

Jeezus, what's wrong with you people?
You know, Elaine... if we used Hemp as a building material for our homes... that would be the end of toxic mold.
Susie

Deer Park, TX

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Heard from a resident it was due to a leaking air conditioning dripping down through the walls. Who knows.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#10 Aug 22, 2013
funny how it's only a crisis... if Elaine believes it to be....
who cares

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 23, 2013
LADY IS LOOKING FOR A PAYCHECK
Believeitornot

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe that is why they are building the ER facility next door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Baytown, TX (Aug '10) 3 hr hapylant 23
Guantanamo Fun Facts 5 hr Elaine 1
Obama's Narcissism 7 hr Elaine 6
Anyone recognize this guy?? 8 hr Heavy Fed 35
Shooting at New Hope City Council Meeting 8 hr Heavy Fed 14
Why Grandfathers are different. 8 hr fubar 17
Sarah Palin in Iowa 9 hr fubar 14

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match