Secret Meetings in La Porte

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Inside Track

Bellville, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I know from first hadn knowledge that there have been some secret meetings in lp. About 10 people were there. Councilmen, local businessmen and a couple of top people. The main topic was coming up with a doomsday plan. They are trying to figure out a way to keep the damage down in Heavy comes back. They are afraid that is will run for mayor and people will start paying attention to what he is saying. There is a plan to discredit him Lot of people are involved. It goes all the way to top. The power in LP is startin to get scared. They are also afraid he will bring down lawsuits, bring in a documentary film crew, or start a comedy tour that would blow the lid off the whole thing.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Inside Track wrote:
I know from first hadn knowledge that there have been some secret meetings in lp. About 10 people were there. Councilmen, local businessmen and a couple of top people. The main topic was coming up with a doomsday plan. They are trying to figure out a way to keep the damage down in Heavy comes back. They are afraid that is will run for mayor and people will start paying attention to what he is saying. There is a plan to discredit him Lot of people are involved. It goes all the way to top. The power in LP is startin to get scared. They are also afraid he will bring down lawsuits, bring in a documentary film crew, or start a comedy tour that would blow the lid off the whole thing.
You joke... but that is probably about 75% truth.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 7, 2013
I attended that meeting. It all fell apart when someone wanted funding to build a special "Plus_Size" jail cell to accomodate Charles' massive girth. The size of the cell was not the problem. It was the expanded plumbing needed to dispose of his bullshit. It seems the LP sanitation plant cant handle that much volume.

There's no doubt about it. There will be hell to pay when Jeebus returns!

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Elaine wrote:
I attended that meeting. It all fell apart when someone wanted funding to build a special "Plus_Size" jail cell to accomodate Charles' massive girth. The size of the cell was not the problem. It was the expanded plumbing needed to dispose of his bullshit. It seems the LP sanitation plant cant handle that much volume.
There's no doubt about it. There will be hell to pay when Jeebus returns!
Oh Elaine, won't you be ashamed of yourself?
Power in Lp

Walker, LA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Inside Track wrote:
Ain't skered.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Power in Lp wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't skered.
You're too ignorant for that.

No, corruption in La Porte has never had anyone like me on it's butt.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too ignorant for that.
No, corruption in La Porte has never had anyone like me on it's butt.
I had somthing like you on my butt once. Wiped it off.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
I had somthing like you on my butt once. Wiped it off.
Liar.
1. You haven't been able to see or wipe your own butt in at least 10 years.
2. If you had something like HF on your butt it would be the closest thing to human contact you have experienced in many years due to your incredible stench.
3. HF, or anyone else, wouldn't be able to come within 10 ft of you since your stench is now a living plague that surrounds you like a brick wall.
4. HF wouldn't honor your butt with his presence.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 8, 2013
You are the liar KN/HF, and the stench wouldn't be so bad if you would just stop licking your lips. Not to mention you would disgrace any butt that would let you near it. LASTLY you frighten no one dumba&&.

But I don't know that.

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
You are the liar KN/HF, and the stench wouldn't be so bad if you would just stop licking your lips. Not to mention you would disgrace any butt that would let you near it. LASTLY you frighten no one dumba&&.
You are stupid. Probably the stupidest person who has ever lived.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
1. You haven't been able to see or wipe your own butt in at least 10 years.
2. If you had something like HF on your butt it would be the closest thing to human contact you have experienced in many years due to your incredible stench.
3. HF, or anyone else, wouldn't be able to come within 10 ft of you since your stench is now a living plague that surrounds you like a brick wall.
4. HF wouldn't honor your butt with his presence.
Stay classy MIKN!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12 Mar 8, 2013
KN/HF the mere fact that you were born prevents me from ever being the stupidest person who has ever lived. That's you title and far be it from me to ever deprive you of it. You need to cease attempting to baffel us with your BS, all you are doing is confirming your own stupidity. Elaine he can't stay classy; class is beyond his reach.

But I don't know that.

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay classy MIKN!
You mean as classy as you talking about wiping your butt? Sorry, but I have a strict personal policy of not accepting advice from people who know nothing of the subject matter. The only class you know anything about is the one that assigns a danger level to your biohazardous malodorous nether regions.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Well KN/HF that is more knowledge of class than you have, hell any knowledge of class is more than you have.

But I don't know that.

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
KN/HF the mere fact that you were born prevents me from ever being the stupidest person who has ever lived. That's you title and far be it from me to ever deprive you of it. You need to cease attempting to baffel us with your BS, all you are doing is confirming your own stupidity. Elaine he can't stay classy; class is beyond his reach.
Kaching, Kaching, kaching

But I don't know that.

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well KN/HF that is more knowledge of class than you have, hell any knowledge of class is more than you have.
Kaching, Kaching, Kaching. Wow, you are totally shaking the Richter-stupid scale today.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#17 Mar 8, 2013
About to fall off are you? That is what you get for being the stupidest person ever on Earth. You indeed Know Notheeng.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Is it lonely at the top of the Richter-stupid scale?

But I don't know that.

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
About to fall off are you? That is what you get for being the stupidest person ever on Earth. You indeed Know Notheeng.
Your lack of reading comprehension skills never ceases to amaze me. oh, and Kaching, Kaching. [email protected]$h01 insurance totally worth it!

But I don't know that.

#20 Mar 8, 2013
What is the difference between ticsin and a troll? One is a short, fat imaginary creature with fuzzy hair, and the other one lives under a bridge and scares Billy goats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The fart guy likes to hurt people. 6 min Farts Need 32
lets fight back 19 hr These farts 13
Yup The Tables Are Turned 19 hr These farts 7
How to make slime 19 hr These farts 11
The Fart guy is a thief. 19 hr These farts 27
big plans 19 hr These farts 14
name change 19 hr These farts 10

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance