DeerParkMom

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

How many dogs and/or cats can you have in a household in Deer Park?
I looked for the information online but couldn't find it and I called the animal shelter but they don't answer their phone.
Joe Citizen

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Sec. 14-101.- Restriction on number in proximity to residence of another.permanent link to this piece of content

No person shall harbor at any time more than three dogs or cats over the age of six months each in any place in the city within 150 feet of any dwelling house in use and occupied by human beings other than the dwelling house of the owner of such dogs or cats.
MajorTom

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

So, if I understand this correctly, this would mean that I can have as many cats and dogs as I like as long a I don't have them within 10 feet of someone else's home.....
Joe Citizen

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

MajorTom wrote:
So, if I understand this correctly, this would mean that I can have as many cats and dogs as I like as long a I don't have them within 10 feet of someone else's home.....
Not sure where you got that from.....
Anonymous

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

DeerParkMom wrote:
How many dogs and/or cats can you have in a household in Deer Park?
I looked for the information online but couldn't find it and I called the animal shelter but they don't answer their phone.
Just call during the week and the folks at Animal Control will get back with you. They are often out running around town during the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baytown News, Events & Info