“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

United States

#127 Dec 21, 2011
Thanks for making my point. Now, hopefully, you'll have the last word on this thread.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#128 Dec 21, 2011
It was you that posted the nonsense. I just agreed that you posted it.
PSYCHO CHRISTIAN REDNECKS

Deer Park, TX

#131 Jan 6, 2012
That's what you people are...
Genetically inferior, sky daddy worshiping Christians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#132 Jan 6, 2012
PSYCHO CHRISTIAN REDNECKS wrote:
That's what you people are...
Genetically inferior, sky daddy worshiping Christians.
Go crawl back under your rock.
Encourage Suicide

Deer Park, TX

#133 Jan 12, 2012
I think suicide is only being made a bright possibility by the way the student body treated her suicide... they kept saying NOT to remember her for her way of death...
But we must learn from those who are not wise to aquire wisdom ourselves. The school should have stressed the importance of talking about your issues and how suicide isn't right.
They gloryfied her suicide...
we mustn't do that...
bad bad bad.
Deer Park Girl

Deer Park, TX

#134 Oct 16, 2012
dp teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Her parents went to their deer lease and left her a gun for protection. Her and her bf had a fight and she posted something on facebook. Her mom saw and told her no phone use. As her bf walked through the door to talk because she wasn't answering, she pulled the trigger. She died on the way to the hospital trying to tell her bf some last things.
I knew Sammy, she and her cousin used to teach us and some of the other girls that lived in our neighborhood cheers.. I know it's been years but I cannot help but to think of her every now and then.. It's sad that she took her life, but I know she is in a better place.. and all the hateful comments on here do not mean a thing. They didn't know how sweet of a girl she was.. R.I.P Sam.. You are STILL missed dearly.

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#135 Oct 16, 2012
Deer Park Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Sammy, she and her cousin used to teach us and some of the other girls that lived in our neighborhood cheers.. I know it's been years but I cannot help but to think of her every now and then.. It's sad that she took her life, but I know she is in a better place.. and all the hateful comments on here do not mean a thing. They didn't know how sweet of a girl she was.. R.I.P Sam.. You are STILL missed dearly.
She didn't take her life. It was an accident. I have known Sammy since birth. Her mother is my sister and very best friend. She is still with us. Found another penny tonight. Love you, sweet angel!! Love you so much, sweet girl!:)
just saying too

Deer Park, TX

#136 Oct 22, 2012
sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't take her life. It was an accident. I have known Sammy since birth. Her mother is my sister and very best friend. She is still with us. Found another penny tonight. Love you, sweet angel!! Love you so much, sweet girl!:)
How in the world is this an accident. She knew how guns worked. She pulled the trigger with it pointed at her body and now she is not here. It's a sad situation of course, and I'm sorry for your family. Maybe not all info is being revealed which is your prerogative but it makes one shake their head in disbelief at your statement. I've had family members commit suicide and just talked one out of it last week by getting them to seek help. There are signs you just have to open your eyes and be realistic.

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#137 Oct 24, 2012
just saying too wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world is this an accident. She knew how guns worked. She pulled the trigger with it pointed at her body and now she is not here. It's a sad situation of course, and I'm sorry for your family. Maybe not all info is being revealed which is your prerogative but it makes one shake their head in disbelief at your statement. I've had family members commit suicide and just talked one out of it last week by getting them to seek help. There are signs you just have to open your eyes and be realistic.
Peace be with you.
carnac

Pasadena, TX

#138 Oct 25, 2012
just saying too wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very lucky to have the gift. Even with open eyes many slide through our fingers.
1dpOpinion

Humble, TX

#139 Oct 29, 2012
sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>Peace be with you.
I have peace in my life. I don't know if your comment was sarcastic or sincere. The main thing about me, because I have been though so much in my life I know people must take responsibility for their own actions. Second of all, you have to be real. Hiding behind excuses won't get you anywhere.
1dpOpinion

Humble, TX

#140 Oct 29, 2012
carnac wrote:
<quoted text>You are very lucky to have the gift. Even with open eyes many slide through our fingers.
It's not a gift but being honest about situations. I've seen a few slip through the cracks but its mostly because the go not know how to approach people for help. Those are the ones I worry about!
Friend

Houston, TX

#141 Nov 7, 2012
just saying too wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also had to deal with suicides in my life, from people I could never imagine would do it. They had everything, or so it seemed. I knew Sammy too and I know her family. I understand that it is so much easier to convince yourself that it was an accident, it's too hard to accept otherwise. I hate to agree but she knew enough not to point a loaded gun at her head, she was a smart beautiful girl that made a bad decision. But she is in God's arms now and you will all see her again. I pray for her family's peace and acceptance.

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#142 Nov 7, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also had to deal with suicides in my life, from people I could never imagine would do it. They had everything, or so it seemed. I knew Sammy too and I know her family. I understand that it is so much easier to convince yourself that it was an accident, it's too hard to accept otherwise. I hate to agree but she knew enough not to point a loaded gun at her head, she was a smart beautiful girl that made a bad decision. But she is in God's arms now and you will all see her again. I pray for her family's peace and acceptance.
If you knew Sammy, who are you? "Friend" would use their real name. Thank you for your prayers. I would pass it along, but don't know who you are. May the peace of the Lord be with you as well.
Scott Adams

Pasadena, TX

#143 Nov 8, 2012
sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew Sammy, who are you? "Friend" would use their real name. Thank you for your prayers. I would pass it along, but don't know who you are. May the peace of the Lord be with you as well.
Damn! What on earth did "Friend" say to deserve that? Are you in charge of who can and can't call themselves Sammy's friend?
Maybe "Friend" didn't want other friends to know that (s)he reads and posts on this site. It's his/her right to post with any screen name that (s)he chooses.
I wasn't fortunate enough to know Sammy, but I know several people that call themselves her friend.
God bless Sammy's family and friends as the anniversary of her passing closes in on us.

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#144 Nov 8, 2012
Scott Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! What on earth did "Friend" say to deserve that? Are you in charge of who can and can't call themselves Sammy's friend?
Maybe "Friend" didn't want other friends to know that (s)he reads and posts on this site. It's his/her right to post with any screen name that (s)he chooses.
I wasn't fortunate enough to know Sammy, but I know several people that call themselves her friend.
God bless Sammy's family and friends as the anniversary of her passing closes in on us.
I was very nice, Scott, so I'm not sure why you are so hostile. This will be my last post, as you have no inside info as to what happened. May the peace of The Lord be with you. Goodnight. Love you, Sambo!
Packotaco

Baytown, TX

#145 Nov 9, 2012
sdjs, get over yourself. Suicide's are committed by weak people who are heartless to do what they did to family and friends. A strong willed person would not do this. Faith in God gets one a long way. Are you Satanist? A Believer would not support suicide.
The TRUTH

Deer Park, TX

#146 Dec 16, 2012
Trush is ... if you're a Christian like most of you ... she's in HELL.
How can you "Christians" bash people for other things???
than...? turn around! and call her an angel???
OH PLEASE...
she's with Satan now.
dp mom

Houston, TX

#147 Dec 16, 2012
Who wakes up 3 hrs ago (according to the time stamp on the post) and thinks about, then decides to come on this website and post something like this?
dp mom

Houston, TX

#148 Dec 16, 2012
6:30 in the am is way to early!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 2 hr fubar 27
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 2 hr fubar 17
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 2 hr fubar 10
Obama arrested? 3 hr fubar 13
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 5 hr Heavy Fed 1
merry chistmas to everyone!! Fri fubar 5
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Thu SamDamnit 179

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match