Lady D

Pasadena, TX

#104 Dec 28, 2010
CrazyOne wrote:
There is no telling what kind of family life this young lady had. I am sure she was abused by her parents somehow. Sometimes the perfect looking family isn't. The mother was probably a Satanist or some crazy religion.
When sdjs gets through with you, its MY turn and trust me, Im not nearly as nice as she is....Maybe you need to go crawl back under that rock!!!!!
alyssa

Odessa, TX

#105 Jan 5, 2011
samanantha was a good friend of mine in jr high my couisin would hang out with her couisin and we were like really close. i never knew she had so much pain we grew apart over the last few years but it still hurts to hear this.
thisisme

Pasadena, TX

#106 Jan 27, 2011
Sam was such a beautiful girl inside and out. Everyday at south I hear my classmates talk about the loved student and the memories they shared with her, I myself included. Still the school mourns the loss of her and prayers still go out everyday to her family and ryan. May God bless them.
DPgirl101

Pasadena, TX

#107 Feb 4, 2011
okay this is to all the people who are on here trash talking. There are people still hurt by the loss of Sam. if you don't know her or have any idea of what actually happen please keep your comments to yourself. Half of these comments are sickening because they are trashing her and her family. Sam was absolute one of the most amazing people i have ever met and im glad i did. she touched so many people's hearts and changed many peoples lives. if you did not know her just keep your thoughts to yourselves.

i love you sammy!
"we loved you, but God loved you more!"
RB FAN

Houston, TX

#108 Mar 16, 2011
RIP Samantha
I didn't know this young lady, but she seems like a brilliant girl. A life cut too short. There were girls at my school telling other students about this tragic incident. All i could think was ''Why kill yourself over another person or another persons words/actions.'' A couple of years ago a 17 yr old boy did the same thing, and i pray for him and his family every night, now Sammy's family as well as herself are in my prayers.
Rest In Peace Samantha, you are now one of Jesus' angels watching over us.
mbtxst

Elgin, TX

#109 Apr 25, 2011
I did not know Samantha or go to DPHS, but am from a nearby city and heard. I agree that a website like this is not suitable to mourn, but if people choose to do that then NOBODY, I mean not a single person has the right to judge that choice. Let alone post hateful and cruel things. @ CrazyOne and PotHead, may God forgive those who have lashed out at you in defense, but may God also have mercy on both of you for saying such evil things. I truly pray that Samantha's family has not seen this thread, and if so, I pray that they are touched by the supportive comments, and not broken down by the irrelevant ones. Death can be so tragic, but in all, it is beautiful because they move on to such a better place. Although it is greatly tragic the way she had to go, clearly God needed her more than we do here. Let's celebrate the 17 years she lives here, and the eternity she will live in paradise.
25 years deer park

Powder Springs, GA

#110 Sep 18, 2011
i went to deer park high school and have been to manny funerals for this sad sick reason i lost a boyfriend who had shot himself my best friend in higschool lost her boy friend who hung himself and then we lost two otherfriends who hung themselves the pain in my heart will never go away as in many of my friends hearts i knew all four people very well to have gone trhu this four times brakes my heart and iam 25 years old if u need help reach out people are here for you your never alone no matter how ur heart feels u leave us all behind with un anwserd questions and broken hearts ...i hope that no one else has to go through what the classes of 2000-2008 has went thru in loseing alot of our good friends even tho u grow apart dosent make the pain any less i pray for all broken hearts that they find peace

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#111 Sep 18, 2011
No more comments on this thread need be posted. The end. Thank you.

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#115 Dec 12, 2011
anonymous wrote:
actually no. i was stating a fact. lol
As much as I'm out there, never seen ya. It's been a year. Come out today and we'll chat. Have a Blessed Monday, kind soul. You must really have such hatred for me :( Again, that's all you'll get out of me. Not gonna play. Oh, and lol to you too...
deerpark443

Pasadena, TX

#116 Dec 17, 2011
As it has been a year Sam hasn't nor will ever be forgotten. I go through these comments and see how much she is loved by her classmates and people around the city. Sam and I were friends in junior high and sadly didnt carry that friendship on to high school. She was a remarkable girl who had great intentions for the future that was ahead of her. You never know what is going on in someones life until a situation like this has happened.
My friends and I went to go see her today and yet none of this still seems real as the day everyone found out. I still can't believe that she is gone, but she will forever be in our hearts. She is cheerleading with the best now, and will forever and always be Deer Park's prettiest angel that is up there.
Fake Christians

Deer Park, TX

#117 Dec 20, 2011
It's funny how Christians pick and chose what comforts them. All the devout FAKE Christians calling her an Angel are delusional. Let's get real...

She was weak.... She didn't know how to deal with problems and as far as Christianity is concerned she's not in heaven(:

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

#118 Dec 20, 2011
Fake Christians wrote:
It's funny how Christians pick and chose what comforts them. All the devout FAKE Christians calling her an Angel are delusional. Let's get real...
She was weak.... She didn't know how to deal with problems and as far as Christianity is concerned she's not in heaven(:
Not gonna play on topix. Come on over to my house and we shall discuss it over a nice cold glass of iced tea. I dare you and will be waiting with bells on, you coward. I won't hold my breath, since you are posting under an alias. Comical and quite pathetic. I'm waiting.... I'll be home all day tomorrow. See ya then, loser.
Deer Tick

Pasadena, TX

#119 Dec 21, 2011
Fake Christians wrote:
It's funny how we can banter back and forth about who can and can't go to heaven and yet, getting real, none of us really know for sure. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you are not the decision maker on who does and doesn't get into heaven. Rather, you are someone who is making an assumption based on your beliefs and not considering others. Regardless of your reasoning, it is quite callous and unneccesary to post something that can hurt others.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#120 Dec 21, 2011
Considering most that post on here are usually trying to condemn someone else for something they consider wrong, it might stand to reason that no one on this forum is going to heaven.

;)
Fact

Spring, TX

#121 Dec 21, 2011
DPTX wrote:
Considering most that post on here are usually trying to condemn someone else for something they consider wrong, it might stand to reason that no one on this forum is going to heaven.
;)
Most even includes you....
Winston

Pearland, TX

#122 Dec 21, 2011
DPTX wrote:
;)
Looks like I'll be the only one on this forum going to heaven.

I'm going to miss ya'll.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#123 Dec 21, 2011
Fact wrote:
Most even includes you....
Perhaps so... if you believe is such things.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#124 Dec 21, 2011
Winston wrote:
Looks like I'll be the only one on this forum going to heaven.
I'm going to miss ya'll.
Now, that's funny!
I'll see ya when ya get there... where ever that may be.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

United States

#125 Dec 21, 2011
Topix is not the place to talk about anything that really matters.

Unfortunately, not everyone is familiar with the pattern of nearly every thread, and they post tributes or condolences regarding some real-life tragedy. This is always a mistake, but it's perfectly understandable.

Still, it's probably best to refrain from the typical nonsense. Knowing that's not possible, I certainly would never read one of these threads concerning a loved one.

(Well, I probably would, but it wouldn't increase my love for humanity.)

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

#126 Dec 21, 2011
Hezekiah wrote:
Topix is not the place to talk about anything that really matters.
Unfortunately, not everyone is familiar with the pattern of nearly every thread, and they post tributes or condolences regarding some real-life tragedy. This is always a mistake, but it's perfectly understandable.
Still, it's probably best to refrain from the typical nonsense. Knowing that's not possible, I certainly would never read one of these threads concerning a loved one.
(Well, I probably would, but it wouldn't increase my love for humanity.)
I actually agree with you... well, most of it anyway... especially if it's one of your posts, it's not something that matters. By the same token, humanity doesn't have much love for you, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) 7 hr Heavy Fed 160
Topix blocks the honest truth! 7 hr mountain man 45
Wilson No-Billed! 7 hr Heavy Fed 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Fossilfarts 744
Ask a former LPISD employee anything! Mon Wow 5
Crabs Mon Lomaxx 4
When the illegals steal your job..... Sun fubar 18

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]